剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Till then we're completely exposed.
你有什么建议
And what do you suggest?
雇人巡逻
A patrol, paid.
相信我 我也希望如此
Believe me, I'd like to.
但是有教区理事会的规矩我也无能为力
But I'm bound by the constraints of the parish council.
这地方要怎么样才能清醒
What's it going to take for this place to wake up, eh?
非要等到二次复生吗
A second bloody Rising?
但愿不会
God forbid.
如果我们付你加班费
Say we were to pay you overtime
让你监控树林里参加回馈计划的人
for guarding the Give Back participants in the woods.
继续说
Aye?
假设你一直在
And say you were to do it
即使回馈计划的参与者都回家了
even if the Give Back participants weren't there.
-就是说我会在巡逻 -那叫监管
- So, I'd be patrolling? - Supervising.
那在我监管隐形僵尸的时候
So, when I'm supervisingthese invisible rotters...
我能带武器吗
can I do it with proper firepower?
你自己考虑吧
I'll leave that to your better judgment.
中尉
Lieutenant.
我是玛克辛·马丁
Maxine Martin.
我马上到
OK, I'll be there immediately.
诺顿村高中发生一起僵尸袭击事件
There's been a rabid attack on Roarton Valley High School.
这是我爸
This was my dad.
他的名字叫理查德
His name was Richard.
他是在复生中复活的
He was a person who rose during the Rising...
2月5日 你在诺顿超♥市♥谋杀了他
and on February 5th you murdered him in Roarton supermarket.
他们为此给了你奖章 把你当英雄
They gave you a medal and called you a hero.
你才不是
But you're not!
你是个懦夫 今天所有人都见证了
You're a coward, and everyone saw that today!
我不会被送回诺福克吧
I'm not going to be sent to Norfolk, am I?
那要看你配不配合
Depends if you co-operate.
引用第五修正案 引用第五修正案
Plea the fifth. Plea the fifth.
《美国宪法第五修正案》
保护证人免于被迫提供自证其罪的证词
第五修正案是啥
What's the fifth?
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
我看电影里
It's what they say in
他们不愿意招供时都这么说
the movies when they don't want to say anything.
-你是主谋吗 -什么
- Are you the ringleader? - What?
不是 我是说
No. I mean...
我引用第五修正案
I plead the Fifth.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get these?
你要是招供就可以走人
You can open your mouth and go free
要是不招
or you can stay silent.
我就叫诺福克那些
I can call Norfolk and
穿白大褂的人带你走
have the men in white coats come pick you up.
-药是我从网上弄来的 -哪个网
- I got the pills from a website. - Which website?
不死先知
Undead Prophet.
果然如此
Of course you did.
把网址写下来
Write down the web address
还有登录需要的密♥码♥
and any passwords I might need to access it.
很好
Good.
我很庆幸没人受伤
I'm just glad no-one was hurt.
很有可能发生的
It easily could have been.
当时完全没有人可以来救援
When it was happening, I had no-one to call for help.
没紧急援助 没警♥察♥ 什么都没有
No emergency services, no police force, nothing.
人类志愿军解散后 我们束手无策
Since the HVF was disbanded, we're completely exposed.
我们需要保护 马丁女士 说真的
We need protecting, Miss Martin, we really do.
你去哪了
Where did you get to?
-去外面转转 -是吗
- Out and about. - Yeah?
起舞吧
今天好辛苦
It's been a long day.
是吗 抱一个
Oh, yeah? Come here. Mm.
-做好放纵的准备啦 -没错
- Ready to let your hair down, I see? - Yeah.
-你邀请吉伦了吗 -请了
- Did you invite Kieren? - I did.
他来吗
Is he coming?
-我觉得会来 来帮个忙吧 -好
- I think he will. Want to give me a hand? - Yeah.
政♥府♥机密备忘录泄露
证实半死症回馈计划
重获公民身份纯属骗局
弄了几张新蓝♥光♥碟
Got some new Blu-rays.
我们弄点爆米花狂欢一场怎么样
Thinking we could pop some popcorn on, do a binge.
不行 我要出去
I can't. I'm going out.
-去哪啊 -别问了 爸
- Where are you off? - Just out, Dad.
你怎么还穿着校服
Why are you still wearing that?
万圣节在十一月呢 小甜甜
Halloween was in October, Britney Spears!
来吧 上车
Hey, come on, hop in.
我当时 吓傻了
I just... I just froze.
我们都会那样
Yeah, we've all been there.
我也会不是吗
I did, didn't I?
-你才不会 -我当然会 你都忘了
- No, you never. - I bloody well did. You've forgotten.
在兰伯特农场
Lambert Farm.
我们第一次任务时
Our first mission.
那天简直是石化了
Oh, pure petrified that day.
我脑袋里一片混乱
I went all funny in my head, like this...
头皮发紧
I had all this tightness in my skull.
我当时想 我做不到
I thought, "I can't do this,
做不到 然后
"I just can't," And then...
然后我回头看你
then I looked back at you...
我看着你 而你当时只是个
I looked back at you and you were so...
14岁的小姑娘 却镇定又专注
this 14-year-old lass, so calm and focused.
那天你不知道救了我多少次
You know, you saved my arse countless times that day.
是我搭档过最好的战士
Best fighter I ever fought with.
你又开始巡逻啦
So, you're back on patrol, then?
实质是这样
Aye, in so many words.
议员小姐批准的
That MP lass gave me the nod.
她其实挺靠谱
She's sound, actually.
而且我还能带这个
Oh. And I get to carry one of these.
我的柯尔特
My Colt!
我从你当掉的那人手里买♥♥来的
I bought that off the lad you pawned it to.
那可是历史纪念 小战士
That's a piece of history, that, Soldier.
不该落在庸人手里
Deserved to be in the right hands.
走吧 该行动了
Come on. Time to strap on the brass.
-吉伦·沃克 -亨利
- Kieren Walker! - Hey, Henry.
我要成为你妹夫
I'm going to be your brother-in-law!
哥
Brother.
我为你妹妹做了个手链
I made this bracelet for your sister, you know.
小洁 我会娶她
Jem, I'm going to marry her.
我知道她尿裤子了
You know. I know she peed her pants
我觉得挺可爱的
but I think it's sweet, you know.
她不完美
She's not perfect.
谁又是完美的
Who is, you know?
没人 没人是完美
No-one. No-one's perfect, you know?
抱歉 他神经错乱了 走吧
Soz. He's off his head. Come on.
你来啦
You came!
是的
Yeah.
你特么帅死了
Ooh! You look bloody more-geous!
你也不赖嘛
You don't look too bad yourself!
我爱你 吉伦·沃克
Mwah! I love you, Kieren Walker!
不是那种 我知道你不喜欢那种
Not like that, cos I know you're not like that,
是比儿女私情更伟大的爱
but a love that's greater than that!
我也爱你 艾米
I love you too, Amy!
你是我死死党
You're my BDFF!
我完全没听明白
I've no idea what that means!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
非常好
I'm great.
为什么 大家都这么嗨
Why is everyone so, er...up?
我们都吃了一丁丁点脑子
We've all had a teensy-weensy bit of brains.
-脑子 -别那副表情 帅哥
- Brains? - Don't look like that, handsome.
绵羊的脑子
Sheep's brains.
你们为什么要吃脑子
Why are you eating brains?
因为会让你爽翻天
Cos they make you feel amazing!
他们不是人脑 绵羊的脑子而已
They're not human brains, anyway, just sheep's brains.
来一点点吗
Want some?
我还是算了
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表