剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
You should've come. It was amazing.
我有更重要的事做 亲爱的
Better things to do, love.
什么事
Like what?
-改变我的生活 -酷
- Like changing my life. - Cool.
不过 那是我们在做的
No, that's what we're doing.
不是去参加僵尸狂欢派对
I didn't mean by hanging out at rotter raves,
而是改变我自己
I meant fixing the one I've got.
你怎么了
What's wrong with it?
糟得不能再糟了
Took a turn for the worse.
什么时候
When?
也许是我开着妻子的车
Probably around the time I got killed
撞死在一棵行道树上的时候
driving my mate's car into a passing tree.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling like that?
因为
Because...
你还不明白
You don't see it yet.
我们死的时候 我们得到了恩赐
When we died, we were given a gift.
这样么
Were we, yeah?
所以在地下腐烂的两个星期
So those two weeks rotting under the ground,
我应该为此发感谢卡呢
I should be sending thank-you cards.
在狂暴状态下流浪了几年
And the roaming the Earth in a rabid state for years
被抓住后送到治疗中心
and being captured and sent to a treatment centre
回家却发现我妻子和房♥地♥产♥代理搞上了
only to come home to find my wife shacked up with an estate agent
和他躺在我们的床上
and lying with him in our bed
我却在隔壁客房♥
while I'm next door
和他的黑胶唱片集作伴
in the guest room with his vinyl collection...
我们说的是同一种恩赐吗
Is that all part of the same gift, is it?
好极了
Very nice.
我刚开始干点事业
And when I start a little business,
为自己的前途着想
trying to build something for myself,
结果全被夺走
only to have that taken away from me and all,
我被迫来这白干活 还是和一群
so I have to come here and work for nothing with a bunch of...
无意冒犯 奇怪的死人
..No offence...weird dead people.
谢谢你 谢谢你全家
Thank you. Thanks a lot
麻烦你操心了
You shouldn't have.
你会明白的
You'll see.
今早没看到你
I missed you this morning.
我得领这个笨蛋过马路
Oh, I had to help Dozy here crossing the road.
下次出去告诉我一声 好吗
Well, you let us know where you're going next time, OK?
-你是不是担心死了 -是的
- Oh, were you worried sick? - I was, yeah.
我不在身边他就不知所措了
He goes to pieces when I'm not around.
-好了 -这可是个够长的拥抱
- Hey...OK. - This is a long hug.
只为特别人士准备的特别拥抱吗
Is it a special hug just for special people?
当然是了
Of course it is.
对不起了吉伦 只为特别人士
Sorry, Kieren, it's just for special people.
所有人听好了 我们开始
OK, everyone, let's get this started.
麻烦找位子坐下 非常感谢
If you wouldn't mind taking a seat, thank you very much.
坐下好吗
If you'd just like to take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
请坐下 好吗 谢谢
If you'd just like to...take a seat. Thank you.
都坐下了
You all right?
迪恩
Dean?
布莱恩·康宁汉 康妮·福尼斯
Brian Cunningham, Connie Furness,
佐伊·凯利 福尼斯旅店
Zoe Kelly, Furness B&B.
沃克和蒙洛 全科医生诊所
Walker and Monroe, GP surgery.
剩下的人 回去修栅栏
Rest of yous, back on t'fence.
-福尼斯旅店 -是的
- Furness B&B? - Yeah.
我那个儿媳妇
That daughter-in-law of mine's
找到了免费的女仆 是不
got herself free chambermaids, has she?
想让我清理下水道里的头发
Thinks she can make me take the hair out of plugholes?
我生在那房♥子 死在那房♥子
I lived and died in that house.
那你知道该去干什么 对吧
You'll know your way around, then, won't you?
艾米·戴尔
Amy Dyer,
你留在这
you're to stay here.
-名字 -杰瑞·李
- Name? - Jerry Lee.
-名字 -罗伊·麦克鲁
- Name? - Rory McCallum.
-名字 -大卫·纽波特
- Name? - David Newport.
迪恩 伙计 你得让我开个小差
Dean, mate, you've got to get me out of here.
你想起来
Remember some windows
要背着人去擦玻璃 是吗
need washing behind someone's back, have you?
迪恩 我说了我很抱歉 不过
Oh, Dean... I said I was sorry, just...
我得溜个号♥
I need some time away.
我是来监管工作的 不是批假条的
I'm here to supervise work, not give time off.
都在这了 我挣的每一分钱
That's all of it. Everything I earned.
你是唯一的股东了
I'll make you sole shareholder.
给人擦玻璃
What good's a window-cleaning business
不挣钱还擦什么劲
when you lot are cleaning folks' windows for nothing?
我要是你就在年度股东大会提意见
I'd bring it up at the AGM, if I was you.
给我半小时 求你了 有要紧事
Give us a half-hour. Please, it's important.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
加里和这事无关
Gary had nothing to do with it.
我♥干♥的
It was me.
我要他带着我 可我自己跑开了
I made him take me with him and I went off on my own.
之后你枪杀了亨利·兰思德
And you shot Henry Lonsdale?
他是我们班上的
He was in my class.
他葬礼上我还念了首诗
I read a poem out at his funeral.
哪儿
Where?
什么
What?
他的葬礼在哪办的
Where was his funeral?
诺顿
Roarton.
走
Come on.
你和艾米到底是什么情况
What are you doing with Amy?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我和艾米没有情况
I'm not doing anything with Amy.
我是说
I mean...
她觉得你们俩已经算是在一起了
she thinks the two of you are involved.
你没有试图纠正她
And you're not doing anything to put her right.
你一直在误导她
You keep leading her on.
我知道你对艾米非常了解
I know you're the big Amy expert
吉伦 但是
and everything, Kieren, but...
一旦艾米认定了什么念头
once Amy gets an idea in her head,
其他人是没有办法让她打消这个想法的
there's nothing anyone can do to get it out of it. OK?
我也很关心她
I care about her, too, you know.
非常关心
A lot.
吉伦
Kieren...
艾米是那种需要爱意关怀的人
Amy is someone who needs to see that she's loved.
所以我对她表现出爱意
So I show her love.
因为我确实爱她
Because I do love her.
不过不是恋人的爱而已
Just not like that.
就是这样
So that's what's going on there.
我没有误导别人
I don't lead people on.
吉伦
Kieren!
没赶上去巴黎的火车嘛
Never made it to the Paris train.
你好 罗素医生
Hello, Dr Russo.
确实没赶上
Afraid not, no.
太遗憾了
Desole, desole.
不过 很高兴你留下来了
Still, good that you're here, though.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
是啊 我们的客人
Our guests, yes.
恐怕这种处置不是非常合理
Not an ideal arrangement, I'm afraid.
踱步是一种对压力的反应
Pacing's a stress response.
那个受伤的 肌肉有显著的退化
The one with the wound has considerable muscle deterioration.
当然了 味道很大
There's the smell, obviously.
蒂尼丝这几天一直在联♥系♥哈普伦和韦斯顿
Denise has been on to Halperin&Weston
希望能把他们给送走
for days trying to get them picked up.
直到今早还没有回电 是吧蒂尼丝
Still not called back this morning, Denise, I presume?
服务大不如从前了
Service isn't what it used to be.
我听说都被外包出去了
I hear they're outsourcing.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们的工具
Your instruments.
好了 我们需要的是深度清洁
Now, what we want is a deep cleanse.
每一个角落和缝隙 都要清洁干净
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表