剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
不知道你会不会来
I wasn't sure you were coming.
把钱放在梳妆台上吧
Leave the money on the dresser.
我不能久留
Em, look... Look, I can't stay long.
真可惜
Oh, shame.
这就要走啊 小吉 你才刚到家呢
You off out, Kier? You only just got here.
是啊 我得走了
Oh, yeah, I have to.
研讨会都说什么了
Anything to report from t'workshop?
迪恩·霍尔顿在引领我们
Just Dean Halton's guide
转变成社会文明人
to becoming a civilised member of society.
千里之行始于足下嘛
All have to start somewhere, I suppose.
我一直跟你说 爸
Yeah, I keep telling you, Dad,
没有终又何来的始
it's not a start if it doesn't go anywhere.
我不过是日日去接受羞辱
It's just showing up for that day's humiliation.
职场就是这样
That's the workplace for you.
你们三点会回来的吧
You'll be back by three, won't you?
会的
Course.
我可能回不来 妈
I don't think I can make it, Mum.
怎么了 你要去哪
Why, where you off to?
-艾米家 -说好来个家庭日的
- The bungalow. - Well, the plan was to have some family time,
全家人坐下来享受一顿周日午餐
all sit down together for Sunday lunch.
-那两点三刻回来吧 -带人一起来
- Back by quarter to, then, eh? - Bring someone.
带谁
Who?
你的新朋友 也许那个
Well, one of your new friends. Maybe that...
艾米 那个独特的女孩 我们非常欢迎
Amy, that nice unconventional girl. They'd be very welcome.
好吧 我问问
Yeah, I'll see.
不该是"家庭日"吗
I thought it was going to be family time.
你看
Look.
没填完整
They're not complete.
"复生时间"
"Time of Rising?"
他们不知道怎么办
Well, what if they don't know?
那就让他们搞清楚
Then they find out.
跟他们说 如果表格填得不对
Tell them if the forms aren't filled out correctly,
将被视为不合作
they'll be considered non-compliant.
看看你啊 衣冠笔挺帅气逼人
Look at you, all done up and adorable!
艾米
Hi, Amy.
我复生那晚就是这样
That's what happened the night I rose.
我记得的都已经说了
That's everything. That's all I remember.
你做礼拜迟到了
Oh, yeah, you're late for church.
谢谢 布莱恩 这感觉很棒 对吧
Thank you, Brian. It's a great feeling, isn't it?
知道为什么吗
You know why?
活人想用羞耻感控制我们
Because the living have tried to control us with shame,
说出我们的复生故事
telling our Rising stories...
就是反抗的开始
is where we start to say no.
如果我们真要获得自♥由♥
If we are serious about becoming free
首先要丢开的
the first shackle we have to throw off...
就是羞耻感
is shame.
大家都应该说出自己的复生故事
No Rising story should be left untold.
谢谢 布莱恩
Thank you, Brian.
你来了
You made it.
欢迎
Welcome.
你不是吧
Seriously?
大家尽快就坐 会议马上开始了
If everyone'll take a seat as quick as you can, we'll get on.
第一项议程就是向你们介绍
Item number one on the agenda is to introduce you all
保护诺顿小分队勇敢的成员们
to the brave men and women of the Roarton Protection Service.
正如你们所知 保诺队的成立
As you know, the RPS has been set up
是为了应对近日发生的惊人事件
in response to the alarming events of recent days,
其中有些简直让人胆战心惊
some of which, thinking about them'd make your blood run cold.
这位是队长加里·肯德尔
There's Gary Kendal, he's the captain.
还有几名
One or two other faces
也曾经是你们熟识的人类志愿军成员
you'll know from Human Volunteer Force that was.
不就是一回事吗
It's the same thing.
这是一个新队伍
It's a new service.
他们的有些职责是相同的
It will be carrying out some of the same duties.
比如 在围栏完工之前
For instance, until the perimeter fence is complete,
他们将在村子周边的
there'll be regular patrols
树林和田地例行巡逻
of the woods and fields around the village.
记住 我们大家是互相依靠的
And remember - they're relying on you as much as you are on them.
眼观四路耳听八方 有任何情况及时上报
So eyes and ears open, and anything you see, pass it on.
不死人不化妆 不戴隐形眼镜就满大街走
Undead walking around without make-up and lenses on.
别说了
Not now.
我在这里住了一辈子
Lived here all my life.
罗丝·欧顿 轮到你再发言
Rose Orton, you wait your turn.
-我可不想见到这种事 -是啊
- I don't want to be seeing that. - No!
召开此次会议的用意
The idea behind calling this meeting
就是让大家说出心中的担忧
was for people to air their concerns
作为一个社区 一起出谋献策
and for us to decide together, as a community, what to do.
好了
Now...
谁想发言
who'd like to talk?
我们要拿僵尸妓院怎么办
What are we going to do about t' rotter knocking shop?
阿比盖尔·兰博都告诉我了
Abigail Lamb told me all about it.
诺顿村还有这种事
This is going on in Roarton?
活人 和那种东西
The living...and those things?!
你怎么没叫醒我
Why didn't you wake me?
不想叫醒你 你睡得很安稳
I didn't like to. You seemed so peaceful.
走吧
Go on.
恶心
Abomination!
居然跟僵尸通奸
Those giving themselves over to fornication
觊觎异族的肉体
and going after strange flesh!
我要说出去
I'll tell what you do.
我要告诉所有人
I'll tell everyone!
诺顿村怎么了
What happened to Roarton?
我们曾因坚持本真享誉国内
Did we stop being who we were,
如今却变了样子了吗
what we were known for the country over?
我们变得和其他人一样了吗
Are we like everyone else now?
-她啥时成为我们一员了 -我们能忍♥受吗
- When did she become "We"? - Do we tolerate this,
放任不管吗
just put up with it?
我们曾经昂首挺胸 心存警惕
We used to be proud, vigilant!
我们曾是他人的楷模
We used to be an example to others.
我们就这么听之任之吗
Are we going to let this pass?
也许这就是我们需要的警钟
Maybe this was the wake-up that we needed.
要我说就得尽快阻止此事
I think we put a stop to this as soon as we can.
我们组织起来 今晚把它捣毁
I think we get organised, we get down there tonight.
亨利 兰思德 怎么 办
What...about...Henry...Lonsdale?
亨利 兰思德 怎么 办
What...about...Henry...Lonsdale?
亨利怎么办
What about Henry?
三天了 我儿子一直没回家
Three days since my son's been home.
兰思德夫人 在场所有人都很理解你
Mrs Lonsdale, everyone here sympathises.
我没跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
从一开始 你就满嘴谎言
Every word out of your mouth's been a lie from day one.
我跟你无话可说
I'm finished with you.
菲利普·威尔森说他会替我说话
Philip Wilson said he'd speak up for me.
既然他不在
Seeing as he's not here,
我就自己说个明白
I'll speak for myself to you,
你们是我的邻居 我的朋友
my neighbours and my friends.
你们这么多人 有人找过他吗
Out of the lot of you, who's tried to find him?
一个也没有
Not one.
我已经解释过 我们资源有限
I have explained that we cannot afford to devote our resources
不能浪费在寻找
to searching for someone
某个自愿失踪的人上
who has gone missing of his own volition.
又来了 又在散播关于他的谎言
That's more of it! More lies spread against him.
要是你的孩子不知死活
What if it were your child you didn't know were alive or dead
你找人帮忙 却无人理睬
and when you asked for help people just turn their backs,
甚至不问他情况 也不提起他的名字
don't even ask after him or mention his name,
好像他从不存在一样 继续干自己事
just carry on like he were never here?!
顺便说一下 他们在列不合作者名单
By the way, they're making a list of noncompliants.
所以不参加回馈计划
So not showing up to Give Back
这主意可能没你想得那样好
probably isn't the great idea you think it is,
还有派你的追随者不化妆去参加
or sending your followers to it without cover-up on.
我的追随者
My followers?
到处都是被洗♥脑♥的人
All these brainwashed people everywhere.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表