剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Progress has been...
-比预期的要慢 -慢
- slower than expected. - Slow?
没有任何改变
Nothing's changed.
我还是这个样子
I'm still like this.
所以我们为你提供了
That's why we've provided
隐形眼镜和粉底
you with contact lenses and the foundation.
你答应过 不让他们看到我这个样子
You promised they wouldn't see me like this.
你答应过我
You promised.
作为治疗项目的一部分
As part of the programme,
所有病人必须完成这项训练
all patients must complete this exercise.
我无能为力
It's out of my hands.
约翰
John...
约翰 求你
John, please!
彭罗斯医生请去C区 彭罗斯医生请去C区
Dr Penrose to block C. Dr Penrose to block C.
约翰 这是吉尔斯·魏尔部长 负责...
John! Giles Weir, Minister for...
你就是他们派来监督我们的那位吗
So, you're the one they've sent to keep us in line?
说得好像我是扫兴的老舍监一样
That makes me sound like kind of a killjoy school matron.
不不 医生 如果你愿意
No, no, doctor. Think of me as a
可以把我当做伟大科学项目的保护人
patron of the grand sciences, if you will.
我非常欣赏您的工作成果
Huge fan of your work.
你们的化合物彻底结束了战争
Your chemical compound has brought the war to a full stop.
干得好
Well done.
你现在给他们注射药物吗
You say you're injecting them now?
每天都打
Every day.
过程很简单
It's quite a simple procedure.
完全可以在家里进行
It could be done at home.
-真的吗 -他们还没准备好
- Really? - They're not ready.
你说什么
What's that?
他们还没准备好回归社会
They aren't ready to go back into society.
我同事想说的是...
What my colleague is trying to say...
不管怎么说 他们可是复活的尸体啊
For all intents and purposes, they are reanimated corpses.
如果他们停药一次
And if they miss a dose of the drug,
就会变回狂暴状态
they revert back to their rabid state.
他们还没被治愈
They're not cured.
我们无法治愈他们的病
We can't cure what they have.
那他们是得了什么病 医生
And what do they have, Doctor?
他们的症候非常奇特
They have a very unique set of symptoms.
可以勉强称作症候群
At a push, you could call it a syndrome.
但说实话 这只是问题的表面而已
But, honestly, that only scratches the surface.
他们不属于这个世界 但又与其存在联♥系♥
They're not of this world, but, partially, they are.
在很多方面 他们还优于人类
In a lot of ways, they're a superior species.
所以他们算是
So they're sort of...
半死不活吗
partially dead?
要我就不会用"死"这个字
I wouldn't use the word "Dead."
好吧 那就用"死亡"
Well, deceased, then.
他们部分死亡了
They're partially deceased.
这听着不错 你觉得呢
Oh, I like the sound of that, don't you?
听起来挺可控的
Sounds manageable.
我们只有15分钟
We've only got 15 minutes.
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你能说话吗
You can speak?
医生没...
The doctors didn't...
没说你还能说话
didn't say you'd be able to do that.
他们也瞒着我
They keep me in the dark, too.
什么
What's that?
这里的医生们 他们...
The doctors here, they...
很多事情也都不告诉我
keep things from me, too.
妈妈呢
Where's Mum?
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
记得什么
Remember?
你回到家...
You came home...
什么
What?
那一晚
That night.
我做了什么
What did I do?
-我做不到 -爸爸
- I can't do this. - Dad...
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 我对她做了什么
Dad, what did I do to her?
他没有狂暴了 只是急了
He's not turning rabid, he's just upset.
他刚得知了坏消息
He's had some bad news.
那叫坏消息吗
Bad news?
他在未治疗状态时杀了他母亲
He killed his mother in his untreated state.
天哪
Oh, dear.
他们能做出的事简直令人震惊
Shocking, what they're capable of.
西蒙在哪
Where's Simon?
我不想继续了
I don't want to do this any more.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我不想继续了
I don't want to do this any more.
求你了
Please.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is someone there?
现在你明白了吗
Do you see now?
活人能给你的 只有连篇谎言
The living have nothing to offer you but lies.
他们不过是黔驴技穷的亡命之徒
They're desperate men with desperate schemes
你不属于他们
and you do not belong with them.
你该和同类在一起
You belong with your own kind.
只有这样你才能得到救赎
Only then will you find salvation.
只有这样你才能得到安宁
Only then will you find peace.
西蒙
Simon?
天哪
Christ.
-你在做什么 -找西蒙
- What are you doing? - Looking for Simon.
你看到他了吗
Have you seen him?
如果巡逻队抓到他
If the patrols catch him,
会把他带回治疗中心的
they're going to take him back to the treatment centre.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我喜欢你的新形象 很帅气 帅哥
Love the new look you're rocking. Very handsome, handsome.
他喜欢吗
Does he like it?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
-好看死了 -你当然会这么说
- Moregeous. - You have to say that...
你可是我的死死党
you're my BDFF.
死人死党
Best dead friend forever.
听我说 艾米
Look, Amy, um,
我和西蒙...
about me and Simon...
没关系
It's OK.
抱歉 艾米
Sorry, Amy.
咱们以后再聊吧
We'll talk later.
-我还在软禁中 -软禁
- I'm under house arrest. - House arrest?
天哪
God...
-这个地方糟透了 -那可不是
- This place is going to hell. - You're telling me!
-吉伦·沃克 -怎么了
- Kieren Walker? - Yeah?
没事
Nothing.
你要保重
Take care.
我说真的
I mean it.
这是你的物品
Your belongings.
准备好了吗
Ready?
爸爸
Dad.
屋里没什么东西能做晚饭
I haven't got anything in for dinner.
我可以出去买♥♥点吃的
I could go and get us something, I suppose.
-炸鱼薯条怎么样 -好
- Fish and chips? - Aye.
好 可以
Aye, all right.
我该把东西放在...
Where should I...?
*某人的光芒*
*Someone shine*
*照在我的心上*
*A light on my heart*
*天色渐暗*
*It's getting dark*
*笼罩这片土地*
*Around these parts*
*我穿好了衣装*
*And I'm getting dressed*
*为这北极的寒冬*
*For polar winter*
*又一次*
*Again*
*这一次我会静静等候*
*And I'm going to sit tight this time*
*直到我发现*
*Till I've found*
-鱼的味道怎么样 -不错
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表