剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
to protect and defend my community from all harm.
愿上帝保佑我
So help me God.
西蒙
Simon?
什么事
Yeah?
今日死者复生时 会是什么样
When the dead rise today, what will they be like?
第二次复生的人...
The Second Risen will be...
他们会改变一切
Well, they're going to change things.
他们会结束
They're going to bring an end
我们所遭受的苦难和迫♥害♥
to the suffering and the persecution.
第二次复生之后
After the second Rising,
我们不会再被活人视若尘土
we ain't going to be treated like dirt any more.
我们能帮你吗 西蒙
Can we help you do it, Simon?
我得独自动手
I've got to do this alone.
-那我们做什么 -做好准备
- Well, what should we do? - Prepare.
主啊 请保佑门徒今日顺利完成使命
Lord, let the disciple complete his mission today.
马丁小姐
Miss Martin.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
准备好了
Ready?
只要你下令 我就清除祸根
To stop the threat. Just say the word.
谁是祸根
Who's the threat?
爱尔兰僵尸 那个复生解♥放♥军♥极端分子
The Irish rotter. The ULA extremist.
放手吧 队长
Leave it alone, Captain.
什么意思 他在策划袭击呢 马丁小姐
What you saying? He's planning an attack, Miss Martin.
证据在哪
Where's your proof?
证据吗 你自己说的 你要我跟着他...
Proof? You said it yourself. You got me to follow him and...
可你无功而返
And nothing came of it.
不 不是这样的 我有所收获
No, that's not right. Something did come of it.
他去了宾馆 见了另一个僵尸
He went to that hotel. He met that other dead 'un.
我还把证据偷来了 都说得通了
I lifted the evidence off him. It all adds up.
要是不抓住他 他随时都会行动
He's going to pounce any minute if I don't track him down and...
你都糊涂了 队长
You are not thinking straight, Captain.
他对我们没有威胁
He is not a threat.
明白了吗
Understand?
我没糊涂 得有人阻止那个爱尔兰僵尸
I am thinking straight. That Irish rotter needs to be stopped.
回家吧 加里
Go home, Gary.
这是命令
That's an order.
别担心 小洁 以后你再也不用看我了
Don't worry, Jem. This is the last time you have to see me.
小洁 你就不能正眼瞧我一下吗
Jem, can you at least look at me?
开门
Open up!
把这破门打开 不然我就闯进去
Open this bloody door or I'll bust it through!
死者将复生 永不腐朽
上帝的国度
God's own country.
从诺福克来 只开了四个小时吗
Norfolk? Under four hours?
的确令人印象深刻
That is impressive.
开得确实快
Yeah, it's quite the drive.
她的手还这样僵着呢
Her hands are still set at ten to two.
有医生能治这个吗
Is there a doctor in the house?
希望我们不用再跑几趟
Hopefully, we won't be making multiple trips.
很抱歉要告诉你们坏消息
Well, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
不过你们要的 我恐怕办不到
But I'm afraid it's just not possible.
要是你们早来电♥话♥ 我还能提前告诉你们
I'd have told you that over the phone, if you'd have called.
要这样想 汤姆 我能叫你汤姆吗
Yeah, you see, Tom... Can I call you Tom?
汤姆 你发回来的测试结果很有意思
You see, Tom, the tests you sent through were very interesting,
但要了解此事的不止我们
but it's not just us who needs to know.
还有哈普伦和韦斯顿制药
It's Halperin and Weston.
大公♥司♥难免有点官僚气
Bit of a behemoth, bit of a juggernaut.
这点不用你们提醒
Big company. Don't need to remind me of that.
项目一旦在诺福克开始运作
Once the old ball starts rolling at Norfolk,
就几乎无法叫停了
it's nigh on impossible to stop the damn thing.
你在诺福克学习过 对吗
You studied at Norfolk, correct?
的确曾有此殊荣
I had the privilege.
汤姆
Well, Tom, you know,
如果你能为我们找到住址
if you could do us the privilege of getting that address,
那可帮大忙了
that would be a massive help.
很抱歉 我没有住址
I'm sorry. I don't have the address.
-真的吗 -当然 我有暂时住址
- Really? - In between addresses, apparently.
医疗记录也是这么记载的吗
And...and the medical records would state that, would they?
如果你给我们看的话 虽然你肯定不会
If you were to show them to us, which you're not going to do.
我说过了 我不能让你看患者的医疗记录
Like I said, I can't show you a patient's medical records.
抱歉 本希望能帮上更多的忙
Sorry. Liked to have been of more help.
那也没办法 你不知道艾米·戴尔住哪
What can you do? You don't know where Amy Dyer lives.
不是吗
Do you?
怕是不知道
Afraid not.
我们会联♥系♥你的 汤姆
We'll be in touch...Tom.
你还会喜欢我吗
Are you still going to like me?
-什么 -我现在...暖和起来了
- What? - Now I'm, er...warming up?
你只认得我僵死的样子
You've only known me a bit deadly.
没准加热了就不喜欢了呢
You might not like me heated up.
艾米
Amy.
你冰冷我喜欢 火热我也喜欢
I'd like you cold. I'd like you hot.
哪怕不冷不热 我也喜欢
I'd even like you tepid.
你还是你 无论死活
You're still you, dead or alive.
懂吗
All right?
-怎么了 -那边通向围栏
- What's wrong? - That way's the perimeter fence.
今天有巡界游♥行♥
Today's the beating of the bounds march.
最好躲远点
Best avoid it.
爸爸 小吉之后会怎么样
Dad, what's going to happen to Kier?
他要回治疗中心待一段时间
He's going to go back to the treatment centre for a bit
他们会帮他回到过去的样子
and they're going to help him get back to his old self.
他们不会把他关起来 对他做什么吧
They're not going to lock him up and do things to him, are they?
不会 你怎么会这么想
No. Where did you get that idea?
他会没事的 诺福克是个好地方
He'll be all right. Norfolk's a nice place to be.
我们去巡界了 他在自己屋里
Off to beat the bounds. He's in his room.
知道了
Got you.
味道不错
Not bad.
艾米 巡界游♥行♥终点就是这里
Amy, the march ends here.
不用待很久 我就是想多碰碰东西
We won't be long. I just want to touch more things.
你有门票吧
You've got your ticket, haven't you?
有 在理事会还是有点好处的
Yeah. I suppose t'council were good for something.
兰博夫人
Mrs Lamb.
议员 也许我该叫你前议员
Councillor. Or should I say ex-councillor?
祝贺你提名教区理事会议员
Congratulations on your nomination to the parish council.
代表这村子村民的
It's about time this village
早该是一位敬畏上帝的人了
were represented by God-fearing folk,
而不是些胆小鬼和恶心的变♥态♥
instead of just a bunch of flailing wimps and filthy perverts.
祝您一天愉快
Have a nice day.
别急
Hold your horses!
她不能进去
She's not valid.
-我给你门票了 -你给了我一张门票
- I gave you my ticket. - You gave me a ticket.
她的呢
Where's hers?
兰博夫人 如果你看下游乐会章程中的小字
Mrs Lamb, if you check the fine print on the fete charter,
那是我在职时协助起草的
a charter I helped draft while I was in office,
你就会看到一项条款
you'll see a clause,
条款中规定冬季游乐会的所有
and in that clause it states, that all ticket holders
门票持有者都可携带一名伴侣
to the winter fete are entitled to a plus-one.
艾米·戴尔是我的女伴
Amy Dyer's my plus-one.
我向你保证 刚当选的议员 她能进
I can assure you, Councillor Elect, she is valid.
巡界 是诺顿村一项古老的传统
Beating the bounds is an ancient tradition here in Roarton.
我很高兴
I'm thrilled to see
-你们能来 -有必要带这些吗
- people turn out. - Are all these really necessary?
要我说 大家都有点过分了
I think everyone's going overboard if you ask me.
我很高兴地宣布诺顿村的新围栏
thrilled to announce the completion, under budget and on time,
按预算且按时完工
of Roarton's new perimeter fence.
我们能顺利完成建造
We couldn't have achieved this construction
要多亏教区理事会采取的新政策
without the parish council adopting new policies
这一政策将保障我们的安全
that will guarantee the safety of this community
并惠及子孙后代
for generations to come.
还要多亏了你 马丁小姐
We couldn't have done it without you, Miss Martin.
今天主角不是我
Today isn't about me.
而是我们大家
It's about all of us,
一起迎接全新的开始 新的曙光
embarking on a new beginning, a new dawn,
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表