剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
你要不要来
Do you want to come?
不去 谢谢
No, thanks!
好吧 亲爱的 过会儿见
OK, love. See you in a bit.
妈
Mum?
等一下
Hang on a sec!
进来
Come in.
我们初次见面可能有些误会
I believe we might have got off on the wrong foot.
你会品鉴威士忌吗 马丁小姐
Are you a Scotch connoisseur at all, Miss Martin?
能喝那么一两杯
I've been known to enjoy a dram or two.
一两杯
A dram?
很好 很好
Good. Good.
要不待会儿你到牧师住所来吧
Why don't you make your way over to the vicarage later?
七点半怎么样
Say 7:30.
我很乐意 牧师
I'd like that, sir.
我现在穷死了
Well, I'm bloody skint.
我也是 人才中心也没有工作给我们
Me and you both, and there's nowt down that job centre.
是啊 因为那些蠢货
Aye, cos every tart around here
现在都开始招臭僵尸了
is employing those rotten bastards!
不好 我说话应该小心点的 是吧
Oh, dear. I should watch my language, though, shouldn't I?
当着矬人别说短话啊
Can't even say boo to a goose these days.
我们之前拯救过世界
You know, we saved the world once.
还以为这是多了不得的事呢
You'd think that'd be worth summat.
就好像复生从没发生过一样
It's like the Rising never happened.
但它发生了
Aye, but it did.
等再来一次复生的时候
And when it happens again,
全村人都会跪着来求我们的
the whole village'll come crawling back.
救救我们 加里 先生
Help us, Gary...sir!
僵尸在吃我奶奶的脑袋
Dead 'uns are chewin' on me granny's head!
小洁会穿回她的制♥服♥
We'll get Jem Walker back in uniform.
我听说她已经穿上制♥服♥了 学校的制♥服♥
I heard she's in a uniform, a school one.
你说的那可是个战斗英雄 小兵
Hey, that's a war hero you're talking about, Private.
太无礼了
No, for that show of disrespect,
罚酒
you're getting the drinks in.
妈 能快点吗
Mum, can we hurry up?
是啊 我们买♥♥了好多东西了 是吧
Yeah, we've got quite a few things now, haven't we?
这里肯定有我要买♥♥的什么东西
Um...definitely something else that I need on here now.
"四号♥过道需要打扫 四号♥过道需要打扫"
'Clean-up in aisle four please! Clean-up in aisle four.'
你好 苏
Hiya, Sue.
索菲 你好
Oh, hi, Sophie. How are you?
我想问一个关于你家吉伦的问题 苏
I wanted to ask you a question about your Kieren, Sue.
他 有什么天赋吗
Is he...gifted?
我们倒是愿意这样想
Well, we like to think so.
我家亨利就有
So's my Henry.
你家吉伦有什么超自然的能力吗
What sort of supernatural talent does your Kieren possess?
亨利能通灵
My Henry's psychic.
可能跟他死而复生有关
What with him passing over and coming back again,
他现在能和死人交流
he can now communicate with the dead,
各种死人
all sorts of the departed.
年轻的 老的 好人 坏人
Young, old, good ones, bad ones.
他都能交流
He can do 'em all.
那天我正准备上楼 然后就听见...
Just the other day, I was going up the stairs and I heard...
对不起 你先去逛逛好吗 亲爱的
Sorry. Yeah, carry on for us, would you, love?
-抱歉 -没事 我听见了那个声音
- Sorry. - Yes, I heard this noise.
那时我正准备去
And I was just about to go in...
其实 我正准备去浴室
I was just about to go into the bathroom, actually.
但有东西...
But something...
打扰一下
Excuse me.
不好意思 我在找...
Excuse me. I'm sorry, I'm looking for, um...
别过来
Don't.
别过来 别过来
Don't, don't, don't.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please. Please.
转过头去 转过去 求你了
Turn away, turn away, please!
是因为我的眼睛吗
Is it cos of my eyes?
对不起 我不得不把隐形眼镜取出来
I'm sorry. I had to take them out.
我戴着好难受
They were killing me.
*相信我*
*Believe me*
*相信我*
*Believe me*
*这份孤寂 无从排解*
*This loneliness won't go away*
*聆听我声 迷途的女人*
*Hear me, oh, woman that has gone astray*
*迷途的你*
*Gone astray*
*你的挚友*
*Your friends*
*你的挚友 将常伴你左右*
*Your friends will always just be in your way*
*相信我*
*Trust me... *
进来
Come in.
亲爱的 无论如何
*Darling, either way... *
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
太迷人了
Oh, stunning.
*你常说 我已越过界线*
*You all say I've crossed a line*
*我为你疯狂 才是悲伤的事实*
*But the sad fact is I've lost my mind*
*他们吼着抖着要来吃脑浆*
*They moan, they shuffle wanna eat our brains*
*我们绝不放弃*
*We'll never surrender*
*我们绝不屈服*
*We'll never be tamed...*
加里 别闹了
All right, Gaz, easy now.
"给我滚蛋" 这才是大家想说的
Ah, bugger 'em, man. That's what everyone's thinking.
只有我敢说出来而已
I've just got balls to say it.
这个还没有吃完呢
That one's not finished.
没错 这个还没死呢
Yeah, that one ain't dead yet.
听到我跟他讲的没 好笑"死"了
Did you hear me say that to him? I'm dead funny, me.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在这里上班 你来这做什么
I work in here. What are you doing here?
我们晚上出来找乐子
We're on a night out.
为未来干杯
To the future.
有了你强大的关系网
With your powerful connections
还有我有力的领导
and my robust leadership,
我们能把这个社区从危机边缘拯救回来
I think we can bring this community back from the brink,
审判那些行尸走肉
get those walking abominations judged,
到时候 老天保佑
and then...well, then, hallelujah.
审判
Judged?
是的 没错
Yes, of course.
天机不可泄露
Mustn't spill the beans till the end is nigh.
我想给你看一样 非常有意思的东西
I'd like to show you something very special, if I may.
这里有东西烂得发臭了 对吗
Summat stinks rotten in here. Am I right?
好了 伙计们 你们目的已经达到了
All right, guys, you've made your point.
我们想去哪就去哪 想做什么就做什么
We should be free to go wherever we want, however we want.
-这是基本的人♥权♥ -别自找麻烦 艾米
- Basic human rights, hon. - Don't rock the boat, Amy.
说得没错 告诉他们
That's right, you tell 'em.
不化妆就滚蛋
Cover up or get the hell out,
死僵尸们
you fucking rotters!
好了 加里 出去
All right, Gary, get out.
你说什么
You what?
你不能这么说话 出去
You can't be talking like that. Get out.
你要撵我走吗 僵尸
Are you going to make me, dry rot?
出去
Leave.
化妆小毛孩的话 我可不会听
I don't take orders from a lad who wears make-up.
-混♥蛋♥僵尸 -加里 你还好吗
- Fucking rotter! - Are you all right, Gaz?
来啊
Go on.
放开他
Off him!
把他放开
Get off him!
快开枪 珀莉
Shoot him, Pearl!
快开枪
Shoot it!
毙了这僵尸 你已经警告过了
Shoot the rot! You gave him fair warning!
所有人都别动
Everybody stay where they are.
我说了 都别动
I said, stay where you are!
吉伦
Kieren.
当第一代复生者被征服后
When the first risen are vanquished,
号♥角将要吹响
the trumpet shall sound
死者将复生 永不腐朽
and the dead shall rise incorruptible.
战争无法避免 而这个地堡
This bunker will keep me and Helen safe
将保护我和海伦
in the inevitable war.
-海伦 -我妻子
- Helen? - My wife.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表