剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Pitiful, desperate existence.
我们就强多了
We're better than that.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
"我们是起点也是终结
"We are the first and the last,
"我们将活着 直到永永远远"
"and behold, we are alive for evermore."
你也听到了
You heard him too?
相信他 西蒙
Believe him, Simon.
别动窗帘
Don't touch them!
这是我家 我想动什么就动什么
This is my place. I can touch anything I want.
艾米 艾米
Amy! Amy!
-你真的没事吗 -没事
- You sure you're all right? - Yeah. I'm fine.
就是昨晚吃了点绵羊脑子放松
Just, um, took some sheep's brains last night to loosen up,
一时缓不过来
bad hangover.
该把他锁起来
Should be in chains!
禽兽 他们都是禽兽
They're animals, they're all animals.
僵尸不可信
Never trust a rotter!
滚回你的坟墓里
Get back in your graves!
你明天会带武器去的吧
You bringing your weapon tomorrow, then?
去巡界吗[传统仪式]Beating The Bounds?
当然 你呢
Oh, aye. Are you?
有这些野兽在四处游荡
With those wild beasts still out and about,
不带才怪
abso-bloody-lutely!
诺顿教区理事会
笔供
不是我♥干♥的 爸爸 他们诬告我
I didn't do it, Dad. I've been falsely accused.
看在老天的分上 史蒂夫
For Christ's sake, Steve
他们威胁说要把他送回诺福克呢
they're threatening to send him back to Norfolk.
所以你就该签字认罪完事
Right, so you should sign the confession and have done with it.
-随大流才能和平共处 儿子 -没戏
- Go along to get along, son. - No, no.
我没做的事我不会认罪的
I'm not confessing to something I didn't do.
你这是形势所迫
You were pressured into it.
为了赶时髦谁没干过点蠢事
We all do daft things to join the crowds.
我那年龄也叛逆
Bloody hell, I've done my fair share of rebelling -
到处敲门 敲完就跑
knock-a-door-runs all over the place.
是西蒙鼓动你做的吗
Did Simon put you up to it, love?
不是 妈妈 他没鼓动我
No, Mum, he didn't.
老天 你们是我的家人
God! You're supposed to be my family,
本该无条件支持我的 我知道他们会那样
have my back, no matter what. I expect it from them,
但回来还要被自己家人审吗
but to be put on trial by my own family?
我们暂停一下
Let's call a clock out here.
我得去忙村民游园会的装饰了
I've got to get on those decorations for the fete.
我上班要迟到了 我还以为你能待在家里
I'm late for work. I was hoping you could stop in.
-怎么可能 史蒂夫 -好吧 好吧
- How can I, Steve? - All right, all right.
你平静下来了吧
Have you calmed down now?
我们留你自己在家 你不会乱来吧
You'll behave, won't you, if we leave you here on your tod?
"您正在收听诺顿调频"
"You're listening to Roar FM."
"我们连线了特雷弗 你好特雷弗
"We've got Trevor on the line. Hi, Trevor.
-"你好 戴夫" -"你对半死症怎么看"
- "How do, Dave?" - "What's your PDS point of view?"
"我很担忧
"Well, I'm concerned.
"今日一篇报道半死症患者产生
"There's a piece in paper today about these PDS sufferers
"耐药性的文章见诸报端"
"becoming tolerant to their medications."
-"令人震惊 特雷弗" -"很恐怖"
- "Scary stuff, Trev." - "Terrifying."
"我听到这消息一点不吃惊
"I wouldn't be surprised.
"科学家跟政♥府♥一样鬼话连篇
"I trust the scientists as much as I trust the government.
"我妈妈治偏头疼的药就不管用了"
"Me mother's migraine pills stopped working."
你在干什么呢
So, what are you up to, then?
我...
I'm, um...
就是随手修修东西
just doing a spot of DIY.
威尔森家还真是惊喜连连啊
Wow. The excitement never stops in the Wilson household!
我要去一日游
Going on a day trip.
我在想你要不要陪我一起去
Was wondering if you wanted to accompany me.
不是禁止旅游吗
What about the travel ban?
你以为我们要去哪儿 延巴克图吗[西非城市]Where do you think we're going, Timbuktu?
那我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
去个疯狂的地方
Somewhere crazy.
-你打过疯狂[迷你]高尔夫吗 -没有 这是头一次
- Have you never played crazy golf before? - No, first time.
你直是推球天才
You're a putting natural!
-也许我今天走运 -别扯 泰格[著名高尔夫球手]- Maybe I'm just lucky today. - Whoa, there, Tiger.
疯狂高尔夫可是技巧性运动
Crazy golf is a game of skill.
不然怎么会是奥♥运♥会比赛项目
Wouldn't be an Olympic sport if it wasn't.
这不是奥♥运♥会项目吧
I'm not sure it is an Olympic sport.
-为什么不是 -不知道
- Why not? - Don't know.
大概是因为名字叫"疯狂高尔夫"
Maybe because it's called "Crazy golf."
乒乓球的名字也很奇怪啊
Table tennis is called Ping-Pong,
都是奥♥运♥会项目
and that's an Olympic sport.
没准把打疯狂高尔夫的人聚在一起
Perhaps if the crazy golf people got together
想个严肃点的名字 比如...
and came up with a more serious-sounding name, like...
复杂障碍高尔夫
elaborate obstacle golf,
到时你再看
you see then...
也许奥组委就会把它算作体育项目了
then the olympic body might make it a proper sport.
本来就是体育项目
It is a proper sport.
我不管奥林匹斯山的诸神怎么说
I don't care what the gods of Olympus say.
傻♥逼♥神
Stupid gods.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
没事 我感觉不到 不觉得冷
It's OK. I don't feel anything. Don't feel the cold.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
我完全没知觉
Can't feel a bloody thing.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
我自己也经常忘
I forget meself.
这么急干什么
What's the rush?
-什么 -你打得太好了
- What? - You're really good at this,
你再打一杆就赢了
and if you take that shot then you're going to win...
游戏就结束了
and the game's over.
比赛不就是为了赢吗
Isn't that the point?
是为了能一直玩儿下去
The point of a game is to keep on playing.
是啊 也许吧
Well, yeah, maybe.
但如果不比完
But if we don't finish it,
就都没意义了 不是吗
it sort of becomes pointless, doesn't it?
不如这样 泰格
Tell you what, Tiger.
如果你再一杆进洞
You get another hole-in-one,
输了的人就亲你一口
you get a kiss from the loser.
也就是我
That would be me.
集中精神 菲利普 集中
Focus, Phil, focus.
我太渴望了
I wanted it too much.
他肯定在酝酿闹事 马丁小姐
Summat's brewing, no doubt, Miss Martin.
我按您吩咐的跟踪了他
I tailed him, like you asked.
他溜进城 在宾馆见了
He crept into city, met this other
另一个贼眉鼠眼的僵尸
dodgy-looking rotter at an hotel.
我从他身上顺了这些
I lifted them off him.
干得好 队长
Good work, Captain.
你看过了吗
Did you read this?
我想拿来先给您看 尊重上级什么的
Thought you'd want to look at it first, chain of command and all that.
你觉得是什么
What do you reckon?
看起来的确很可疑
Looks suspicious, all right.
-您觉得他在策划袭击吗 -有可能
- Do you think he's planning an attack? - Could be.
此时此刻 没什么不可能的
At this juncture, nothing should be ruled out.
去他妈的
Fucking hell.
马丁小姐 只要您下令
Miss Martin, you say the word
我就让那僵尸永远消失
and that rotter is as good as gone.
我发誓会把他深埋六尺地下
I swear down I will plant that bastard six feet under.
我们不能操之过急
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我会查看证物 评估危险是否紧急
I'll look at the evidence and assess the immediate threat.
这之前 请你时刻保持警惕
Until then, you keep your eyes and ears to the ground.
还有 队长
And, Captain,
这些都必须保密
let's keep all of this classified.
"你必须献祭第一位复生者
"You must sacrifice the First Risen
"时间是12月12日的12点
"on the 12th hour of the 12th day of the 12th month.
"第一位复生者必须死去
"The First Risen must be destroyed.
"才能引发第二波复生
"Only then can the Second Resurrection occur."
诺顿村游园会
12月12日10点至下午5点
巡界游♥行♥[传统仪式]
-是时候了 -约翰 你说过...
- It's time. - John, you said...
最近的进展...
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表