剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
你看到了复生
You saw the Rising?
你看到僵尸复生了
You saw them rise up?
没错
Yeah.
我他妈全看到了
I bloody saw them.
我亲眼看到了那帮僵尸
I saw those rotters rise up out of the ground
从地里钻出来
with my very own eyes.
当时是午夜
It was midnight.
我正和吉姆·雷德玛因在车里亲热
I was in a Vauxhall Corsa having it off with Jimmy Redmayne.
住嘴 这家里不准提那个名字
No, we do not say that name in this house.
就要说 吉姆 吉姆 吉姆
Jim! Jim! Jim! Jim! Jimmy!
亲爱的胡子拉碴的吉姆·雷德玛因
Lovely, bearded Jimbo Redmayne.
他给我带来了快♥感♥
He gave me pleasure.
不可思议的 罪恶的性快♥感♥
Incredible, illicit, sexual pleasure.
你给过我什么吗 克莱夫
What have you ever given me, Clive?
除了一家破败的家庭旅馆
Apart from a failing B&B,
劣质的卡瓦酒
some knock-off cava
还有一位半死不活的婆婆
and a half-dead mother-in-law
永远都死不了
who's going to live for ever.
这我得干一杯
I'll drink to that.
-我觉得到时候了 -老天
- I think this is it. - Oh, God.
动手吧
Now!
快点 快点 快点 菲利普
Now, now, now, Philip!
等等
Wait!
我的脸 我的脸湿了
My face... my face is wet.
我的脸湿了
My face is wet!
我的脸湿了
My face is wet!
所以呢
So...?
我能感觉到
I... I can feel it.
我可以感觉到雨
I can feel the rain.
我有感觉了 菲利普
I can... I can feel it, Philip.
-你还要我... -不
- Do you still want me to...? - No!
当然不要
Of course not.
我又有感觉了
I'm feeling again.
我不会变成狂暴僵尸了
I'm... I'm not turning rabid.
究竟是怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许让他回治疗中心
It might be better if he goes back
住上一阵也是好事
to the treatment centre for a bit.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
最终还是看他自己
It's his decision in the end.
要么回诺福克 要么承认自己犯错了
He can go back to Norfolk or admit he's done wrong.
全看他了
It's up to him.
笔供
你确定吗
You're sure?
你看到第一个从坟墓里复生的就是这个人
That's the first person you saw rise from their grave?
我确定 马丁小姐
I'm sure, Miss Martin.
这场复生是我亲眼所见
I witnessed the Rising with my own two eyes.
僵尸=恶魔
掉头
小心僵尸 安全屋
寻人启事
寻人启事
你的所作所为无法左右上帝的爱
昔日的生活已成往事
同我们一起开始新生吧
你好 我是西蒙
Hello. It's Simon.
我做好准备追随你们了
I'm ready to follow.
值钱物品已全部转移
这里是你的归属
This is where you belong.
欢迎
Welcome.
上帝抹去他们眼中的泪水
God wiped away all the tears from their eyes,
因为从他们在尘土中被救赎起
for when they were redeemed from the earth
他们就好比天堂里的天使
they are like angels that are in heaven.
下节预告
复生
Rise.
复生
Rise.
复生
Rise.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表