寻人启事 挚爱的孙子和朋友
第一集
复生
待售
危险 高度戒备 半死症治疗区
人类志愿军老兵饮酒免费
密♥码♥
我们了解半死症
支援人类志愿军
诺顿村以无僵尸氛围为傲
里克 生日快乐
诺顿村半死症病例 了解半死症
诺顿村半死症病例文件夹需要密♥码♥
请输入密♥码♥
密♥码♥输入错误
诺顿村半死症病例文件夹需要密♥码♥
请输入密♥码♥
我爱菲利普
密♥码♥输入错误
访问网站请输入密♥码♥
僵尸起义军
蓝色赦免 在此购买♥♥
"Charon" By Keaton Henson
都世界末日了 莉兹 管他的
It's the end of the world, Lis, screw it.
拿点饼干回来
Get us some biscuits as well.
你不是在节食减肥么 姐们
Thought you said you were on a diet, mate?
-是 但我想吃饼干 -我找到些酥饼
- I am, but I want biscuits. - Well, I got you some shortbread.
焦糖酥饼吗
Caramel ones?
没有那种口味 倒是有些焦糖糖果
No, they don't have any of those. They've got Caramels.
什么
Oh, what!
焦糖和酥饼一起吃就是焦糖酥饼了
If you stick them both together in your gob it's the samething.
你真幽默
Very funny.
吉伦
"Kieren."
吉伦
Kieren.
放松 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
没事的 好的
It's OK. Good.
又是无意识复发记忆吗
Another involuntary recurrent memory?
越来越清晰了
They're getting more vivid.
这是好迹象
That's a good sign.
意味着认知神经又通路了
Means the cognitive circuitry's connecting again.
就和电脑重启一样
Like a computer rebooting.
或许意味着我还未痊愈
Maybe it means I'm not ready?
不 与此相反
No. It means the opposite.
不 我感觉不好
No, I don't feel ready.
这正是痊愈的象征 你的感知恢复了
That's exactly why you're ready. You're feeling.
这不光是记忆片段闪回
It's not, not just the flashbacks.
也是药物的副作用之一
The medication, all the side effects.
说明你的大脑在反馈 修复 是好现象
It means your brain's responding. Repairing. That's a positive.
你很幸运
Count yourself lucky,
要是你对神经替林没反应就惨了
you don't want to be a patient who doesn't respond to Neurotriptyline.
对药物没反应的那些 去了哪里
Where do they go? The ones that don't respond?
被我们解决掉了
We take care of them.
你的父母 他们期望与你重逢
Your parents. They're looking forward to seeing you again.
干嘛如此不屑
Why wouldn't they?
因为...我是僵尸 我杀了人
Because...I'm a zombie. And I killed people.
不 吉伦 你是什么
No. Kieren, what are you?
看着我 你是一个...
Look at me. You are a...
我是个部分死亡综合症患者
I am a Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer.
还有呢
And?
未治疗状态下的行为并非我的过错
And what I did in my untreated state was not my fault.
很好 好了
Good. OK.
你能和他们说一下吗 谢博德医生
Could you maybe talk to someone, Doctor Shepherd?
再监控我一段时间
Um, to get more time?
回家会对你有好处的 下一位
It's going to be good for you, going home. Next.
下一个 姓名
Next. Name?
吉伦·沃克
Kieren Walker.
蓝还是棕
Blue or brown?
你是蓝眼还是棕眼
Did you have blue eyes or brown eyes?
棕眼
Brown.
下一位
Next!
病人们请去第12管理室
Patients to Administration Room 12.
正义在消亡
The righteous perish
却无人在意
and no-one ponders it in his heart.
虔诚信徒被收走
Devout men are taken away
却无人明白
and no-one understands
那是正义被收藏
that the righteous are taken away
免受恶魔侵袭
to be spared from evil.
那些素行正直的人
Those that walk uprightly
永享平安
enter unto peace.
死后灵魂得以安歇
They find rest as they lie in death.
-邻居们很友善 是吧 -确实 人很好
- Neighbours are lovely, aren't they? - They are. Yeah, very nice.
看看 多么适合孩子居住 宾客来访
Here we are. Fantastic room if you have children or guests.
陌生人借住的房♥间
Or, uh, strangers round ever.
家具包含在内吗
Do the fittings come included?
是的 屋内装饰全为附赠
Yeah. What you see is what you get.
有人喜欢摇滚乐 是吧
Someone likes to rock and roll, eh?
小洁 我们要进来了
Jem. We're coming in.
这里正在开派对呢
There's a party going on!
大家都在跳舞
All the people are dancing.
一个变♥态♥杀手冲入 开始扫射所有人
A psycho killer bursts in and starts shooting everyone.
哦不 只有一个幸存者
Oh, no! Only one survives.
就是给老娘滚出去先生
Mr fuck off right now!
买♥♥♥房♥♥不会附赠她的
She doesn't come included!
我们有几条狗 是吧
We've got a couple of dogs, haven't we?
-是吗 -这里有很多狗的
- Have you? - It's dog city round here.
确实有挺多狗
There's quite a few.
我还以为人类志愿军解散了
I thought the Human Volunteer Force had disbanded.
没有 他们在这片区势力还在壮大
No, round here they're still going strong.
你们家很漂亮
You've got a beautiful home.
-是的 -只是 我们想要一处...
- Yeah. - It's just we're looking for something...
我们想要一处更...
We were just looking for something more...
僻静的屋子吗
Remote?
-是的 -没错
- Yes. - Yeah.
我们也是
So are we.
他们家肯定也有一个
They must have one, too.
我觉得我们得降低要价了
I think we should start lowering the asking price.
他不能回到这里来
He can't come back here.
他没别的选择了 史蒂夫
Well, he's just going to have to, Steve.
姑娘 你要是再像刚才那样胡闹
You pull any of that crap again, young lady,
你就真要被禁足了
you're going to be seriously grounded.
不然呢 爸 假禁足吗
Instead of what, Dad? Hilariously grounded?
-我说到做到 -好害怕啊
- I mean it. - Ooh, shaking.
-听着 洁迈玛 你走之前 -怎么了
- Listen, Jemima, before you leave... - What?
明天
Well, tomorrow...
-明天我们去诺福克接你的 -不 没门
- Tomorrow we've got to go to Norfolk to pick up your... - No. No way.
你不用去 就我和你♥爸♥爸两个人
You don't have to come, but it's just me and your dad,
我们认为如果你
we thought it would be nice if you were...
我讨厌她还整天戴着那个该死的袖标
I hate that she still wears that bloody armband 24-7.
她会想明白的
She'll come around.
至少开车去诺福克沿途景色很美
At least the drive to Norfolk's quite scenic.
对我来说最糟糕的副作用 就是闪回
The worst side effects, for me, are the flashbacks.
总是出现那最后一个...
It's always of the last person I...
当我处于未治疗状态时
When... when I was in my untreated state.
我和另一个死
Um, me and another dead...
半死症患者 我们一起捕食
PDS sufferer, we hunted together
我们去了一个购物中心
and we went to this supermarket and er,
那有一个女孩
this girl was there and...
我们 我对她做过的事 历历在目
It's so vivid what we did...what I, what I did to her,
这种愧疚感
and the guilt...
折磨着我
It's crippling.
我觉得我罪有应得
But I guess I deserve it.
朋友 如果你没有吃她
Ah, mate, if you hadn't have fed on her,
你自己也就腐烂了
you'd have rotted away yourself.
你不应该感到愧疚
You shouldn't feel guilty.
怎么了 复生期间他们也杀过我们的人
What? They killed us too during the Rising.
开枪爆头毫不犹豫
They'd blow our heads off without a second thought.
哦不 那叫保护人类 那没关系
But oh no, that's "defending humanity"...that's OK.
那不叫谋杀 那叫英雄
That's not murder, that's being...being a hero.
他们得奖励 我们被治疗
While they get medals, we get medicated.
没有药物我们又要回到狂暴状态了
Without medication we'd go back to being rabid.
可能那是一个更好的状态
Well, maybe that's a better state to be in.
天呐 你太愚蠢了 艾利克斯