剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
- How's the fish? - It's good.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
鳕鱼炸得有点儿硬
This haddock's a bit tough.
我们常去的那家店...
Our usual place...
在复生时...
during The Rising...
总之已经不在了
Well, it's not there any more, so...
我只好换了一家店
I had to go someplace else.
你的所作所为无法左右上帝的爱
昔日的生活已成往事
同我们一起开始新生吧
叶芝的《和解》
"自你别后 我心迷茫
"Since you were gone, my barren thoughts
"寒彻髓骨"
"have chilled me to the bone..."
爸爸
Dad?
关于妈妈的事
What happened to Mum...
-我不是故意的 -没关系
- I didn't mean to... - All right.
我只是...
I just...
-我只是想说 -我说了没事 西蒙
- I just want to say that I'm... - I said all right, Simon.
爸
Dad?
怎么了
What's going on?
你不配看着她
You don't deserve to look at her.
我要你马上离开
I want you out of this house.
滚
Get out!
该死的你跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
我就快告诉迪恩你不见了
I was just about to let Dean know you'd gone.
要是他真说了 吉伦
If he'd have done that, Kieren...
我得出去 妈妈
I had to go out, Mum.
你去哪了 能别再骗我了吗
Where did you go? Can you at least not lie about that?
妈
Mum!
我去找西蒙了
I went to look for Simon.
又开始了 苏
It's happening all over again, Sue.
鬼迷心窍然后惹来一堆麻烦
Someone puts a spell on him and it ends in disaster.
妈 告诉爸我没有鬼迷心窍好吗
Mum, can you tell him I'm not under anyone's spell?
你要我们怎么再相信你 吉伦
How can we ever trust you again, Kier?
你可以先试着别偏袒暴徒 爸
You can start by not siding with the mob, Dad.
我只是担忧家人的安危罢了
I'm just concerned for this family's safety.
你怕我
You're scared of me?
我是怕
I am.
就你现在这个表现 我不如干脆承认
I'll admit it. When you're acting like this.
我什么样了
Acting like what?
我都快认不出你了
I don't even recognise you any more.
我现在就是这样
This is who I am.
老天哪
Jesus Christ!
吉伦·沃克 亲亲
-艾米 -进来吧
- Amy? - In here.
我收到你的留言了
I got your message.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
你知道帐篷顶上扯破了吧
You know you've got a tear at the top of your tent?
跟我要做的大事比 这微不足道
Small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.
我是不是该带个睡袋来
Was I supposed to bring a sleeping bag?
复生的时候
During the Rising...
你杀过狂暴僵尸吗
did you ever kill a rabid?
复生时 我是搞后勤的那种
During the Rising, I was more a back office sort of bloke.
杀过也没关系的
It's ok if you did.
可能杀过更好点
Actually, it's better if you did.
没有 我谁都没杀过
No, I never killed anyone.
也没有帮人安乐死过吗
Not even a sort of... mercy killing?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
给我戴上
Put them on me.
拿着螺丝刀
Pick up the screwdriver.
你先告诉我你要干什么
Not until you tell me what's going on.
就是 我...
Um... I'm... I'm...
我已经在5号♥登机楼了
I'm currently at Terminal 5.
行李箱都收拾好了 我在候机室
I've got my suitcase packed, I'm in the departure lounge,
就差上飞机了
I just need to get on the plane.
懂吗
Do you understand?
不懂
No.
我对药物产生了免疫性
I've become immune to the medication,
对我都没有药效了
the drugs aren't working any more.
很快我就会恢复狂暴状态
And not long from now, I'm going to go rabid,
而且没有药物可以再让我变回来了
and there's no chemicals out there that can turn me back.
我不想变回狂暴僵尸
I don't want to live as a rabid,
行尸走肉 到处害人
going around hurting people without a thought in my head.
那种日子太可怕了
It's no kind of life.
我去给罗素医生打电♥话♥
I'll call Dr.Russo.
没用的 一旦我变了就变不回来了
It's no good. Once I turn, I turn for good and then I'm stuck.
永远那样活着
Stuck like that for ever.
生不如死
It's a fate worse than death.
所以你得在我狂暴前杀了我
That's why I need you to put me down before I go rabid.
主啊 求您给我一个启示吧
Lord, please, give me a sign.
请进
Come in.
打扰了 马丁女士
Sorry to disturb, Miss Martin.
我在想
I was just wondering
您是否想下来一起看大结局呢
if you wanted to come downstairs for the finale.
-大结局 -我追的侦探片《苦斗》
- Finale? - Me detective show - Hard Graft.
超♥市♥最好的卡瓦酒 专为今晚
Shop'n'Save's best cava for the big night.
克莱夫 你不用这么费心的
Oh, Clive, you shouldn't have.
今晚是重要场合 不是吗
It's a big occasion, innit?
《苦斗》的最后一集了
Final episode of Hard Graft.
那是昨晚播的
That were on last night.
我知道 妈妈 但桑德拉昨晚没看上
I know, Mum, but Sandra didn't get to watch it last night.
所以我录下来了 我们今晚看好吗
So I recorded it and we're watching it tonight, aren't we?
好极了
Too bloody right we are.
天哪
Oh, God!
我终于能知道凶手是谁了
I get to find out who the killer is.
你是不是也很激动 马丁女士
Are you excited, too, Miss Martin?
坐立难安啊
Edge of me seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在屋里躲了一天呢 对吧克莱夫
I've not been out of the house all day, have I, Clive?
她把自己锁在卧室里
She locked herself in bedroom,
一小时前才出来
didn't come out till an hour ago.
就怕听到剧透呢
Just in case I heard anything.
什么都别想破坏今晚
I've made sure that nothing can spoil it for me.
没礼貌
Rude!
桑德拉 你没给妈妈倒酒
Sandra, you left out Mum.
她不喝酒 她不能喝
She don't drink. She can't drink.
会跟上次一样穿肠而过
It'll go through you like last time.
喝一杯没事
I can have one.
-桑德拉 给她一杯吧 -不行
- Sandra, give her a glass, eh? - No!
一小时后 还得我去给她擦屁♥股♥
Cos in an hour I'll be cleaning up her mess.
没戏 今晚不行
No way. Not tonight.
今晚我最大 什么都不给她
Tonight's my night. She gets nothing.
探长约翰·格莱福特
Detective Inspector John Graft,
谢谢你 魁梧粗犷的约克郡男子
thank you, you rugged Yorkshire hunk of stuff,
给我们所有人的生活都添了些许精彩
for bringing a little bit of excitement into all our lives.
看节目吧
Now on with the show.
凶手是约翰·格莱福特的父亲
John Graft's dad is the killer.
我昨晚看了大结局
I saw the finale last night.
凶手一直是约翰·格莱福特的父亲
Turns out John Graft's dad were the killer all along.
前任警长就是他杀的
He was the one who killed the ex-police captain
就因为80年代的时候
cos back in the '80s,
警长打遍了和他一起筑人墙的好哥们
the captain beat up all the dad's mates on the picket line.
我老早就看出神转折了
Saw that plot twist a mile off.
早说过这剧很狗血
Told you it was silly buggers.
你这个邪恶的老巫婆
You rotten, evil hag.
-桑德拉 -闭嘴
- Sandra... - Shut up!
你这个十八层地狱里来的魔鬼
You, you're a devil sent from the bowels of hell.
自从那天晚上起
Ever since that night,
自从看见你
ever since that night
从坟墓里爬出来的那天晚上起
when I saw you rise out of your grave,
你无时不刻地折磨着我
you've been a torment to me.
亲爱的 我们说好了不提那天晚上的
Love, we said we would nevertalk about that night.
难得很 她先挑起的
Tough! She started it.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表