剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
随着第二波复生 她将回来我身边
She will be returning, come the second resurrection.
这里还有空间
There's room for more.
你没必要在我面前假装
You don't have to pretend with me.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你来这里的真正目的
I know why you're really here.
我们对教区的记录十分详实
We keep very thorough records in this parish.
别担心
Don't worry.
当第一代复生者彻底被消灭
When the first risen are completely destroyed,
我们就能各取所需
we'll both get what we want.
彻底被消灭
Completely destroyed?
灭绝 杀光每一个
Eliminated, killed, all of them.
只有这样 第二波复生才会到来
It's the only way to bring about the second Rising.
你大错特错了
You've got it so wrong.
-什么意思 -你不清醒了
- I beg your pardon? - You've gone insane.
好大的胆子
How dare you?
我才不要第二波复生
I don't want a second Rising.
我最不想要的就是这样
That's the last thing I want.
你成功把村子搅了个天翻地覆
You've managed to turn this village upside-down.
这个社区曾经是大家的一线希望
This community used to be a beacon of hope
现在却是一片混乱
and now it's in chaos.
你让第一代复生者无拘束地游荡
You're letting the first risen roam free!
你是怎么想的
What's the matter with you?
你不能这样跟我说话
I won't be spoken to like this.
你完了 牧师
You're through, Vicar.
完了
Through?
我是村里的权威人士
I am the authority in this village!
是我让那群野兽走投无路
I'm the one that kept the hordes at bay!
你胡说...
You trumped-up...
吉伦·沃克
教区记录
吉伦·沃克
下集预告
-你来吗 -好
- You came? - Yeah.
我想要阻止诺顿村的某位复生者离开
I'm going to try and stop a certain Roarton riser from leaving.
我知道你的出生日期 死亡日期
I have your birth date and your death date
但是我不知道你的复生日期
but I don't have your time of rising.
你想知道些什么
What do you want to know?
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表