剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
I was wrong about you from the start.
-等等 -我跟你这种人没话说
- Look... - I've got nothing to say to people like you.
我还以为你有点思想 我想错了
I thought there was something there. I was wrong.
还没走
Still here?
是
Yes.
我被选区的事耽搁了
Held up by constituency business.
当然
Of course.
有个十几岁的男孩貌似失踪了
A teenage boy seems to have gone missing.
是我的一个邻居 亨利·兰思德
A neighbour of mine, actually. Henry Lonsdale.
-他昨晚没回家 -半死患者还是活人
- He didn't come home last night. - PDS or living?
半死患者
PDS.
知道了
Well, then.
他母亲挺担心的
His mother's quite upset.
我跟她说如果明天还没消息
I told her that we'd start circulating these
我们就会发放寻人启事
if there's still no sign by tomorrow.
不行
No.
她也许能派上些用场呢
I thought she could be of some use.
我们不这么做 让她走
We don't do that. Get her out.
我怎么说
What should I say?
出去
Get out!
我们去会会你的这位邻居吧
Now, then. Let's go and see this neighbour of yours.
兰思德太太 我向您保证
Mrs. Lonsdale, I wanted to reassure you
我们已经尽全力
that everything is being done
寻找亨利了
to locate Henry's whereabouts.
小册子上说 几小时不服药
Pamphlet says medication can wear off
药效就会消失
within hours of a missed dose.
现在都快一整天了
It's been almost a day.
一般这种情况 最后都发现其实
Very often in cases like this, the young person will turn out
他们一直都待在朋友家呢
to have been at a friend's house all along.
你以为我没问他的朋友吗
Do you not think I've checked with his friends?
他不是夜宿朋友家了 菲利普
He's not on a sleepover, Philip.
如果我们知道亨利的想法和兴趣
What might be useful is if we had an idea of Henry's thoughts
也许会有用
and interests.
这能帮你们找到他吗
And that helps find them?
通常都很有帮助
Often.
他很受欢迎
He's very likeable.
他长得很帅气
He's good looking.
亨利跟你谈过复生的经历吗
Did Henry ever talk to you about the Rising?
这有什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
只是想排除一些可能性
We want to eliminate certain lines of inquiry.
极端半死症分子中流传着一个神话
There's a mythology amongst the more extreme PDS elements
他们认为第一批复生的人很特殊
that the first risen is in some way special,
所以需要他们引起第二次复生
that they're needed to bring about a second Rising.
亨利就很特殊
Henry's special.
怎么个特殊法
How, exactly?
他有通灵能力
Psychic powers.
复生后就有了
Had 'em since he came back.
他不承认 但能看出来
He denied it but you could tell.
他有时眼神迷离 我跟你说过的
Far-away look'd come over him. I told you, didn't I?
他提到过复生那晚看到什么了吗
Did he talk about what he saw the night he rose?
基本都是脚
Oh, feet, mostly.
复生的时候各种走过他墓的人
People walking over his grave as he was coming up.
其他人 他不喜欢这样
The other ones. Didn't like that.
非常在意自己的独♥立♥空间
Always very protective of his personal space.
我说他被绑♥架♥了 你还不以为然
I said he were kidnapped. You pooh-poohed it.
被绑♥架♥的可能不大 但他很可能是
Kidnapping is highly unlikely. He may, however,
和一些极端分子有关系
have become involved with extremists by some other means.
我们必须考虑
We will have to look into
亨利被一些极端分子招募
the possibility that Henry was recruited
并参加了他们的集训营的可能
and made his way to one of their training camps.
今晚离开 车♥库♥等你
弗雷迪 吻你
小寿星
Hey, birthday girl.
这样的事不能再发生了
Nothing like that can happen again.
好像我就喜欢大早上
And there was me looking forward to the next morning
去森林里肢解尸体似的
I could spend cutting up a body in a wood.
-好了就再来一杯 -好
- Another one of these when you're ready. - Right.
我也不希望威胁到你的事业
Still, I don't want to do anything that might damage your career.
我不是这个意思
That's not it.
你们那些政客不都一样吗
All the same, you politicians.
我不在意这些
That's not what I'm concerned about.
维生党搜集的情报表明
Victus has been gathering intelligence
有些团体打算带来二次复生
on groups looking to bring about another Rising.
他们认为需要先找到第一个复生的人
They believe they need to find the first risen before it can start.
他们要在诺顿村找
They're going to be looking in Roarton.
疯了
Nut jobs.
不管第一个复生的是谁
Whoever this first risen is,
我们必须在其他人之前找到他
we want to find them before anyone else does.
这事必须被阻止
It needs to be stopped.
看来兰思德家的男孩应该不重要
Now, as it turns out, this Lonsdale boy wasn't significant,
但我们也不能轻易冒这样的险
but it's not the kind of risk we can take.
知道这有多重要了吗
You see how important this is, don't you?
有点懂了
I'm getting there.
我今天去诊所了
I went down to the GP surgery today.
那里有两个狂暴态僵尸被锁在笼子里
They had two rabids there, locked up in a cage,
即将被送去治疗
that they're going to send away for treatment...
去教育他们
so that they can teach them...
使他们能够满足
to integrate, to be what the...
活人的需要
living demand.
我看着他们就在想
I found myself looking at them...
他们得在笼子里关多久啊
wondering how long they were going to be in that cage.
你们又得在你们的笼子里关多久呢
How long are you going to be in your cage?
为什么我们不能展现真实的自我
What's stopping you from being the people you are,
却只能成为过去的复♥制♥品
instead of copies of who you used to be,
按他们的要求去生活
of what they tell you you have to be.
为什么不逃离 不展现自己的本真
Why don't you break free? Why don't you show yourselves?
当你真的做到时 我保证
Because when you do, when you finally do, I promise...
你们一定不会想念这些伪装
you're not going to want to go back.
因为本真的你就是美丽的
Because you're going to be beautiful,
无瑕的
you're going to be flawless.
你们才是未来
You're going to be the future.
谁先来
Who wants to go first?
明年绝不能过生日上课了
All right, next year -- no courses.
咱俩一起请个病假 痛快玩一场怎么样
Let's both ring in sick, yeah? Have a proper blow-out?
恐怕你得忍♥受一下我的歌♥喉了
You're going to have to put up with my singing in a second.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
-祝你生日 -埃米 我得跟你谈谈
- *Hap...* - Amir, I need to talk to you.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you OK?
我听说学校的事了
I heard about what happened at school.
现在没心情 小吉
Not in the mood, K.
弗雷迪
Freddie.
海莉 门卡住了 从底下钻进来吧
Haley! Um, the door jammed. You have to slide under.
就知道你会来
Knew you'd come.
这是你计划好的吧
Did you plan that?
你拿到啦
You got it, then?
-你居然留了它这么多年 -是吧
- Can't believe you kept it all this time. - I know.
其实它只是我在街上
OK, it might be more of a
找到的一个相像的代替品啦
replica that I found in the street than the actual one.
不管啦
Anyway...
请看
ta-da!
我们上路前应该先简单庆祝一下生日嘛
Thought I'd lay on a little birthday bash before we hit the road.
希望能补偿一下
Hope it might go some way
我没陪你过的那些生日 说到弥补
to covering the ones I missed. Speaking of...
这是你的19岁生日礼物
That's your 19th.
这是22岁的
That's your 22nd.
还有25岁的
And that's your 25th.
我为这个死掉了 不过还记着呢
Dead for that one. Still counting it.
-这是除冰器吧 -没错
- De-icer. - Yeah.
这是卡普里使用手册
And that's a Capri owner's manual.
可以放在车前座储物箱的
It's an inside-the-glove-compartment theme.
看吧 我今后不会再忘记你生日了
See, now? I'm not forgetting any more birthdays.
我在改变 海莉 成为配得上你的人
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表