剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Come on.
不能让他们进来
We can't let them inside!
这是怎么回事
What the hell is all this?
加里
Gary!
该露出你的真面目了
Time to show 'em who you really are.
不
No!
僵尸就是僵尸
A rotter's a rotter!
吃不吃药都一样
Drugs or no drugs!
-死者圣地 活人免进 -滚开
- No living allowed on sacred ground. - Get out!
渣滓 滚开
Scum! Get out!
我来处理
I've got this.
我来处理
I've got this!
我们不走 大活人
We ain't moving, pulse-beater.
-你们真想打起来吗 -是的
- You really want a war? - Yeah, we do.
你们寡不敌众
You're outnumbered.
过不了多久 寡不敌众的就是你们了
You're the one who's going to be outnumbered in a minute.
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
复生 复生
Rise! Rise!
丹尼·马丁之墓
该醒醒了 弟弟
Time to wake up, little brother.
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
小洁 能收到吗
Jem, you copy?
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
加里 你在哪里
Gary, where are you?
你哥哥服了一堆蓝色赦免
Your brother's taken a shit-load of Blue Oblivion.
他现在就在新墓地
He's in the new graveyard right now.
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
我...我该怎么做
What...what do I do?
加里
Gary?
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
复生 复生 复生
Rise! Rise! Rise!
-复生 复生 复生 -别跟过来
- Rise! Rise! Rise! - Stay here.
让开
Move.
吉伦
Kieren?
吉伦
Kieren!
爸爸 走开 你不该目睹这些
Dad, go away. You shouldn't have to see this.
怎么了 儿子
Why, son?
听得到我说话吗 儿子
Can you hear me, son?
爸爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
他不会伤人的
He's not going to hurt anyone.
他能认出我 真的
He knows me. He knows me.
他在努力抗拒转变呢
He's fighting it.
你必须马上让开
You need to get out of the way right now.
他还有理智 我看得出来
He's not gone. I know he's in there.
我得相信你能听见 小吉
I've got to believe you can hear me, Kier.
我知道我们最近有矛盾
I know we haven't seen eye to eye lately.
但我仍然爱你 无论你变成什么样
That doesn't mean I don't love you, no matter what you are.
之前是我错了 但我现在明白了
I was wrong but I know now.
我不会让他们带走你的 你是我儿子
I won't let 'em take you away. You're my son.
抓到你了
Got you.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
丹尼·马丁之墓
醒醒 丹尼
Wake up, Danny.
快醒醒 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
拜托了
Please.
你要带我见谁 艾米
Who am I meeting, Amy?
没事了 你没事
It's all right. You're all right.
-我伤着谁了吗 -没有
- Did I...did I hurt anyone? - No.
你没伤着人 你忍♥住了
No, you didn't. You beat it.
好了
Ok.
来站起来 走了
Let's get you up. Let's go.
没事吧
Ok?
好了 没事了
It's OK, it's OK.
西蒙 第二波复生...
Simon, the second Rising...
不会有了
It's not happening.
那怎么行
But it's got to happen!
必须要有第二波复生
The second Rising has to happen!
还有...我爱好也就这些了
And, um...that's about it for my hobbies.
他还很热爱运动的 奶奶
He's also a very good sportsman, Nan.
多萝西·温蒂·戴尔之墓
-艾米 怪不好意思的 -这么谦虚啊
- Amy, you're embarrassing me. - Aw, so modest.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我...我觉得...
I...I think...
我觉得我的心脏...
I think my heart...
在跳动呢
It's beating.
艾米·戴尔
Amy Dyer!
你是起点也是终结
You are the first and the last.
-你给我这些干什么 -完事你锁门
- What you want me to do with these? - Lock up after.
我不能让他们带走吉伦
I've got to stop them taking Kieren.
他刚变狂暴了 珀莉开枪打了他
He just went rabid. Pearl shot him.
西蒙挡了子弹
Simon took the bullet.
怎么回事
What's happened?
怎么了
What?
我从没见过谁能抵抗蓝色赦免的药效
I've never seen anyone fight against Blue Oblivion before.
你多活几年就都见识了
Well, if you live long enough, you'll see all sorts.
你真神奇 吉伦
You're incredible, Kieren.
并没有
No, I'm not.
我...只是不想再伤害别人了
I...I'm just a person who didn't want to do any more harm.
别把我说得那么神乎其神的 好吗
Don't start getting all mystical on me, OK?
我又不是救世主
I'm not the Messiah.
没有什么特殊能力...
I don't have any special powers...
不像某些人
unlike some people.
我也没什么特殊能力啊
Well, I don't have any special powers.
你能瞬间消失
You have the power to disappear.
你就那么走了
You left.
我找遍全村都找不见你 你去哪了
I searched everywhere for you. Where did you go?
城里
The city.
为什么
Why?
救命 来人救命
Help! Someone help!
艾米
Amy?
打断一下
Excuse me.
打断一下
Excuse me.
各位
Excuse me!
我有一条消息
I...have a message
可以给所有人带来希望
of hope for all of you.
我们能...
We can...
我们能战胜目前最大的敌人
we can conquer our greatest enemy today.
我们能战胜死亡
We can conquer death.
什么
What?
我弟弟年幼时在这里去世了
My brother died here when he was very young.
是一场意外 他们说是我...
It was an accident. They said it was my...
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
他本不该...他摔倒了
He shouldn't have been... He fell.
我们犯下的所有错
All the...the terrible things we've done
都能一笔勾销
can be wiped clean.
重新开始
A fresh start.
不再悲痛
No more grief.
不再内疚
No more guilt.
所有这些只需等第二波复生
And all that needs to happen is the second Rising.
我知道我说过不希望有第二波复生
I know I said I didn't want another one
但这次和第一波复生不同
but it won't be like the first Rising.
第二波复生的会是善良的人
The second Rising will bring back the good
和正直的人
and...and righteous.
他们复活时将完美无缺 纯洁善良
They'll come back whole and...and pure
一切将会好起来的 会大有改善
and everything will be better, so much better.
这点我能向你们保证
I can promise you that.
我的弟弟...
My little brother...
深埋地底
is in the ground.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表