剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
因为他们有信仰吗
Because they have something to believe in?
对我来说吉伦 你才是被洗♥脑♥的
To me, Kieren, you're the one that's brainwashed,
-不过时间更长 -是嘛 别这样
- just over a longer period. - Yeah, don't do that.
我怎么了
What am I doing?
无论你用什么方法说教 我不会听的
Whatever conversion technique you're trying, I'm not up for it.
我没打算把你怎样
I'm not doing anything to you.
你知道我最烦什么吗
Do you know what's so annoying?
你本可以做大事
Is that you could be great...
只要你能做两秒钟正常人
if you could just be a normal person for two seconds.
正常人做什么
What do normal people do?
我是认真的
I'm serious!
我是认真的
I'm serious.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
我会尽我所能 让你如愿
I'll do anything I can to give it to you.
因为我心中一直坚定信仰
Because there's what I believe...
但现在又有了你
And then there's you.
好吧
Ok.
别
No.
你们两个不许吵架
You two are not allowed to argue.
等我们仨成了铁三角
You're going to feel so silly about this
你们就会觉得现在吵架可蠢了
when the three of us are best friends.
你们会说 "我们该听艾米的
You're going to say, "Oh, we should have listened to Amy.
"艾米 那个天才小美女"
"Amy, the beautiful genius!"
你半小时前就装满了
You filled that half an hour ago.
-是吗 -是的
- Did I? - Yeah.
那我把它放回去就好了
I'll just have to put it back out again.
我怎么了
What am I like?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
等等
Hang on.
她就在外边
She's right out there.
那她就能知道了
I...I...Well, then she'll know.
听着 如果我们要这么做
Look, if this is something we're doing,
我不希望她这么知道
I don't want her to find out like that.
我要亲自告诉她
I want tell her.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Yeah, fine.
尽快告诉她 好吗
Just tell her soon, will you?
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
我有事耽搁了
I was held up.
你知道诺顿有个半死症妓院吗
Did you know there was a PDS brothel in Roarton?
不 不 我不知道
No. No, I didn't.
-真让人担心 -你该担心的
- That's very concerning. - You would have...
要不是你错过了一次重要的会议
if you hadn't missed a highly important meeting...
从头至尾
entirely.
兰博夫人有证据
Mrs Lamb has evidence.
所以它离关门不远了
So there won't be one for long.
很好 我迟到的原因是..
Good. The reason that I was late...
这样你就不必提亨利·兰思德的事了
So you wouldn't have to bring up the Henry Lonsdale situation.
搞不懂你怎么会答应的
Why you would commit to that in the first place...
他妈妈来这了 大喊大叫一通
The mother turned up...here, shouting her head off.
这事失控了
It's getting out of hand.
她不肯接受现实
She won't accept the facts.
这件事会妨碍我们的目标
This whole thing is disrupting what we're trying to achieve.
你是她邻居 对吧
You're her neighbour, right?
我在她隔壁长大
I grew up next door to her.
这样 好吧
OK, then.
去找她
Go to her.
告诉她我给了你保密权限
Tell her I got you security clearance
你看过了情报
and that you've seen the intelligence,
有可靠的消息源确认看到亨利
a confirmed sighting of Henry in a training camp,
在一处集训营中
from a reliable source.
什么消息源
What source?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我们正处于生死关头
We're at a crucial point now.
处境危险 我们得保护好自己
There are real dangers and we need to protect ourselves.
我们在警醒群众
We're galvanising now.
整顿妓院 管理不配合的半死症患者
With this brothel thing and the steps against noncompliants,
亨利·兰思德的事会让大家分心的
Henry Lonsdale is a distraction.
这可不行
We cannot have that.
谁都不能分心
We cannot have distractions!
我们得做好准备
Things need to be ready.
消息来源是什么
What's the source?
这事得你去做 菲利普
I'm going to need you to do this, Philip.
如果没有消息来源...
If there's no source...
我一直以为你想青云直上
My understanding was that you wanted to get ahead.
难道我记错了吗
Did I get that wrong?
-没有 -那不就得了
- No. - Well, then.
只是...
It's just...
这样做是不是太过分了
There are limits, aren't there?
让你做的事很简单
It's a simple instruction.
不如这样 我给你点时间
I tell you what, why don't I give you some time
好好考虑下自己的未来
to think about your future?
我们会在妓院外面进行抗♥议♥示♥威♥
There's to be a protest outside the brothel.
你可以去之前先来这里见我
You can meet me here just beforehand.
这样你大概还有...
That gives you about...
五个小时来想清楚自己要干什么
five hours to decide what it is you think you're doing.
这才像你
There she is.
目空一切的冷面美女杀手
Stone-cold, shit-kicking, badass fox.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up.
不好意思 你可不能这么和上级说话
Excuse me. You can't talk like that to your commanding officer.
-你忘了吗 -我又没说要加入你的队伍
- Forgot about that, didn't you? - Never said I was joining up.
加入了 我就每天都能看你穿这身了
But if you were to, I'd get to see you in this every day.
迪恩回来了也不错
I mean, it's good to have Dean back and everything.
不是说这小伙不性感 但是...
I'm not saying he's not a sexy bloke but...
毕竟跟你不一样
it's not quite the same thing, is it?
这么看你不得不加入了
So it looks like we have no choice in the matter.
没得选了
It's out of our hands.
他说我像自♥由♥的化身
He said I looked like freedom.
你不觉得那是个比喻吗
You don't think that might have been more a metaphor?
我不是比喻 布莱恩 他盯着我说的
I'm not a metaphor, Brian. He was looking right at me.
西蒙期望我有所动作
Simon expects...
-你打算干什么 -我...
- What are you going to do? - I'm...
我告诉你什么打算
I tell you what I'm going to do.
我打算让西蒙以我为傲
I'm going to make Simon proud.
你联♥系♥我们是正确的 兰博太太
You did the right thing getting in touch, Mrs Lamb.
我们会仔细梳理录像带
The tapes will take some sifting.
村里有些人可要傻眼了
There are some people in this village in for a nasty shock.
我相信您的证据会引起轩然大♥波♥的
I'm sure that evidence of yours will have a very deep impact.
我下午开车过来取录像带
I'll be around this afternoon with a car to pick it up.
你能行吧
You going to be OK with this?
不过是巡逻罢了
It's a patrol.
你确定
Are you sure?
我们可以绕过亨利...
Cos we don't have to go anywhere near where Henry...
事发的地方
where it happened.
好吧
Right, good.
我们走快点 半小时就能结束了
I reckon if we move fast, we're out of here in half an hour.
我们分头走 15分钟就完事了
15 minutes if we split up.
你巡那边 我负责这边
You take that way, I'll take this.
差十分的时候回这里见
Meet back here at ten to.
好啊 听你的
All right. Whatever you say.
我就说你有种
Told you you're badass.
加里
Gary?
谁啊
Who's that?
等等
Hey, wait.
别走了
Stop.
没事了 没事了
It's OK. It's OK.
你没事了
You're OK.
流鼻血 注射后战栗
So, nosebleeds, tremor following administration.
还有别的症状吗
Any other symptoms at all?
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表