剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
I got you this.
怎么了 出了什么事
What's the matter? What happened?
吉伦
Kieren?
一旦下定决心
If we are serious...
要来不及去教堂了
You're late for church.
首先要丢开的 是我们的羞耻感
the first shackle we have to throw off is shame.
你可以很伟大
You could be great...
如果你能 哪怕只做两秒钟的正常人
if you could just be a normal person for two seconds.
*感觉对了 懒得管了*
*This feels right and I'm letting it*
*现在明白 该如何走*
*Now I know just what to do... *
你知道诺顿村有半死症患者妓院吗
Did you know there was a PDS brothel in Roarton?
*亲爱的 你若厌倦我*
*Tire of me if you will, my dear*
强烈抵♥制♥半死症卖♥♥淫者
现在是生死存亡之时
We're at a crucial point now.
真正的危机出现了 我们得保护好自己
There are real dangers and we need to protect ourselves.
*在我眼中 世界如此*
*This is the world as I see it now*
*公平正直 荡然无存*
*It turns out that nothing is fair... *
-太过分了 爸爸 -吉伦 别这样
- That crossed the line, Dad! - Kieren, please...
不要 他们坐在一边 相互庆祝
No, while they sit around and get to high-five each other
把我们杀死 还当笑话一样
about killing us like it's a big joke!
*亲爱的 如你所愿 离我远去*
*Leave me if you wish, my love*
*我却依旧 留在原地*
*But I'm not going anywhere... *
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表