剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
That's for me to know and you to find out.
你这什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-你和谁订婚了 -你呢
- Who are you betrothed to? - What about you?
我知道你应该还在为我心碎
I know you're probably still very heartbroken. Over me, of course.
我们的婚约泡汤了
But is there anyone else on the horizon
就没有能安慰你的备胎吗
who could console you over our dashed nuptials?
什么 当然没有
What? No, course there isn't.
-怎么会呢 -谁会喜欢我这种人
- Er...why? - Who'd want someone like me?
-只要没瞎眼就会啊 -说得好听
- Er...anyone with eyes in their nogs. - Yeah, right.
别说胡话 吉伦·沃克 你这么帅
Don't talk daft, Kieren Walker. You're gorgeous!
你不只是帅 你帅呆了
You're more than gorgeous. You're more-geous.
你非常特别
Mm. You're incredibly special.
真的嘛
That so? Mm.
首先 你在诺顿村复生 多了不起
You rose in Roarton, for starters. That's monumental.
为何那样会使我特别
How does that make me special?
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy?
-文件应该都在啊 马丁女士 -显然没
- They should all be there, Miss Martin. - They're clearly not.
教区档案通常安置得井井有条
The parish records are usually kept in very good order.
请你尽快找到档案移交给我
I'd like them found and given to me as soon as possible, please.
当然了 你得先打扫完
When you've finished the clearing, of course.
-传说而已 -是真的
- It's a myth. - It's true.
诺顿村是
The first to rise from
第一批复生的地方
their graves were the dead of Roarton Village.
-谁跟你讲的 -都这么说
- Who's been telling you that? - People.
是吗 不死先知那拨人吗
People? People like the Undead Prophet, you mean?
我在公社没能见到不死先知本人
I didn't actually get to meet the Undead Prophet at the commune.
那见到谁了
Who did you meet?
我心里有数 就等你来猜啊
That's for me to know and you to find out.
你屋里是谁
Who's that in your bungalow?
你明天想做点什么
What are you doing tomorrow?
搬家出国不算答案
Apart from going to live in a different country.
你能做到
Do you think you can
把自己想旅行的冲动再克制一天吗
dampen down your wanderlust for one extra day?
-怎么了 -想带你见我情郎
- Why? - I want you to meet the beau.
明天在我们墓地见 上午十点
Our final resting place tomorrow, 10am.
-答应我 -好吧
- Say yea. - All right, then.
-同意了 -没错 就是同意
- Is that a yea? - It's a yes, if that's what you mean.
太棒
Yea!
你回来我真的很高兴
I'm really glad that you're back
这是命运 吉伦·沃克
It's fate, Kieren Walker!
万事必有因
Everything happens for a reason.
你得学着相信
You've got to start believing that.
你这回变成僵尸佛陀了啊
You've come back a zombie Buddha.
别用那个词
Don't use that word.
抱歉 半死人佛陀
Sorry. Partially Deceased Buddha.
这样更糟 那是活人给我们起的名字
That's even worse. That's the name the living gave us.
我们是不死之身 我们是重生者 懂吗
We are the Undead. We are the redeemed. Got it?
看你那小脸
Aw! Look at that face!
能再揉你的脸真好
So nice to squeeze it again.
她为何想要教区档案
Why would she want the parish records?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
但我到处都找不到
But I couldn't find 'em and I looked everywhere.
我现在还应该在翻档案呢
I'm still supposed to be looking for them right now.
那是她去酒店入住前
Last thing she said to me
安排给我的最后一项任务
before she went off to check in at the B and B.
我觉得她可能
I think she might be more
比上一任议员更机灵 先生
switched on than the last one that came up, sir.
别担心 孩子 我会盯着她
Don't worry, lad. I'll keep a close eye on her.
她明天要去跟选民见面
She'll hold her little surgery tomorrow
太阳下山前她就在回索多玛的路上了
and be on the train back to Sodom before sundown.
浴室在那边 早餐七点开始
Bathroom's just there. Breakfast is from 7am.
好房♥间
Ooh! Swish.
这是我们的行政套房♥
This is our executive suite.
我特意为您安排的
I put you in this one especially.
多谢了 你真贴心 你叫...
Oh, thank you. That's very kind of you, er...
桑德拉 不客气
Sandra. No trouble at all.
欢迎你今晚到楼下聚聚 马丁女士
You're very welcome to join us downstairs tonight, Miss Martin.
《私♥家♥侦♥探♥》电视剧一小时后开始
My detective show's on in an hour.
是悬疑剧吗 我大爱啊
Oh, is it a mystery? I love those, me.
大型悬疑剧 马丁女士 所有人都是嫌犯
It is a mystery, Miss Martin, a big one. Everyone's a suspect.
真刺♥激♥ 我会准时出席的
Oh, how exciting! I'll be there with bells on.
提醒您一下 我婆婆是个...
Just to warn you. My...my mother-in-law's...
我没得选
I had no choice in the matter.
选举时我给您投票了
I voted for you in the election.
我特地进城 投了维生党
I went into town especially. Voted Victus.
在这里 大家都假装平安无事
Round here, folk want to pretend that everything's all right.
但并非如此
But it's not.
总得有人处置下...处置下那些东西
Something has got to be done about those...about those things.
我再同意不过了 桑德拉
I couldn't agree with you more, Sandra.
"密♥码♥"
'Password?'
爱神依西塔
The Goddess Ishtar.
她就突然出现了
So, she just turned up out of the blue?
对 她回家了
Yeah, she's back at the bungalow.
-她回来干什么 -我不知道
- Why is she back? - I don't know.
爸 可能她只是想吉伦了
Maybe she just missed Kieren, Dad.
-她是来把我们炸飞的 -史蒂夫
- Or she's come to blow us all up. - Steve!
-天啊 -怎么了
- Jesus! - What?
我只是发泄一下 想啥说啥
I'm just letting it all hang out, saying what I feel.
肯定不止我一个人担心极端分子吧
I can't be the only one who's worried about these extremists.
-狂暴僵尸太吓人了 -爸
- Rabids are bloody scary. - Dad!
他又不是 我说别人
Not like him. I'm talking about the other ones.
那些杀手
The killers.
在复生时啃活人脑子的狂暴僵尸
The rabids that were eating people's brains during the Rising.
他又没干过
He weren't doing any of that.
他只是到处晃悠 直到军队发现他
He was just roaming around on his tod till the Army picked him up.
-没错吧 小吉 -是啊 我那时候
- That's right, isn't it, Kier? - Yeah, um...I was...
我
Er...I...er...
该死的 小洁
Huh! Bloody hell, Jem!
弄得我新裤子上都是
Got it all over my new jeans.
-你还得谢谢我 -这可是设计款
- I did you a favour. - These are designer.
谁设计的 你不是打劫了妈妈的衣柜吧
Designed by who? It's like you've been raiding Mum's wardrobe.
这条裤子的确有点...
Well, they do look a bit...
有点娘 亲爱的
mumsy, love.
小吉
Kier?
从后面看 有点像婆婆裤 爸
Yeah, from the back, they sort of have a granny-ish quality, Dad.
婆婆裤
Granny-ish?
你裤腰提太高了 史蒂夫
You're wearing 'em too high, Steve.
就该这么穿啊 我花了40镑呢
That's how you're supposed to wear 'em. Paid 40 quid for these.
"我去追嫌疑人
'I'm going after the suspect.'
"别跟他进那个废矿井
'Don't follow him into that abandoned mineshaft,
"格莱夫顿探长 太危险了"
'DCI Grafton. It's dangerous.'
我不喜欢这个节目
I don't like this programme.
妈
Mother.
人物太傻 剧情又没悬念
The characters are stupid and the plot's predictable.
这是桑德拉最爱的节目 妈
This is Sandra's favourite programme, Mum.
我们最爱的节目
It's our favourite programme
所以你能不能别啰嗦
so if you could just leave it alone...
我从坟墓爬出来
I didn't crawl out of the grave
可不是为了在这种垃圾上浪费时间的
to spend my time watching rubbish like this.
-我倒希望你爬回去 -什么
- I wish you'd crawl back. - What?
她跟我说什么 克莱夫
What did she say to me? Clive?!
-桑德拉 你能不能 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- Sandra, will you... - Shut up. Shut up!
"你被捕了"
'You're nicked.'
他们总这样
They always do this.
讨厌的广♥告♥
Bloody ads. Oh!
该去喂里维斯了
Time to feed Lewis.
"哈普林韦斯顿药业不仅仅是
'Halperin & Weston aren't just satisfied
"专业治疗半死症患者药物首选
'with being the number-one specialists when it comes to treating...'
里维斯
Lewis?
好吃的哦
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表