剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Please stay.
跟我一起走吧 艾米
Why don't you come with me, Amy?
你今早化妆打了几层底
How many layers of cover-up mousse did you put on this morning?
你觉得去另一个国家
Do you think if you go to a different country,
就能少化一层吗
you'll be able to take off one of those layers?
那你要行多少路
How many miles will you have to travel
才能不化妆做回自己 吉伦·沃克
to be able to take it all off, Kieren Walker?
我要去买♥♥票了
I've got to get my ticket.
去机场的单程票 谢谢
Single to the airport, please.
你是半死症患者
You Partially Deceased?
是的
Yeah.
我不能卖♥♥你票 你得在这里等着了
I can't sell you a ticket. You're going to have to wait here.
什么
What?
-我也没辙 -不
- It's out of my hands. - No.
别啊 喂
Hey, no. Hey. Hello?
诺顿村
菲利普
Philip?
怎么回事
What's going on?
-你们得跟我走一趟 -为什么
- I'm going to have to ask you to come with me. - Why?
所有半死症患者今早都要到村务大厅
All PDS sufferers are requiredto come to the village hall
参加动员大会
for the kick-off seminarthis morning.
动员大会 不 我还要赶火车呢
Kick-off seminar? No, I...I've got to get my train.
你今天是坐不成火车了 很抱歉
Well, you're not going to be able to get a train today. I'm sorry.
到村务大厅你就懂了
Everything'll be explained at the village hall.
小洁 我给你留了个位子
Hey, Jem, saved you a seat.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们继续往下讲
Picking up where we left off last time.
-这两位先生是... -你说
- These two gentlemen are... - Yeah?
维克多·哈普伦和约翰·韦斯顿
Victor Halperin and John Weston.
-他们... -发明了神经替林
- Who... - Invented Neurotriptyline.
对 这很重要是因为...
Yeah, which was important because...
这是复生史上的关键转折点
It was the key turning point in the history of the Rising.
-老师 -怎么了 亨利
- Sir? - Yes, Henry?
那人类志愿军的成立呢
What about the formation of the Human Volunteer Force?
你确定
Are you sure you want to
要谈人类志愿军吗 亨利
talk about the Human Volunteer Force, Henry?
这也是重要的史实 为什么书上没写
It's an important part of history. Why is it not in the book?
因为这书是一群南方傻♥逼♥写的
Cos this book were written by a bunch of southern tarts.
好了 好了
Ok, ok, ok.
好了 亨利 你说吧
All right, Henry, go for it.
我只零碎记得一些
I just remember bits and pieces.
建议您问问别人
Reckon you should ask someone else, like.
-比如谁 -洁迈玛·沃克
- Like who? - Like Jem Walker.
她怎么会知道
How would she know about it?
因为她曾是人类志愿军的一员
Cos she was IN the Human Volunteer Force.
-才不是 -真的吗
- No, she wasn't. - Is that true?
安静
Calm down.
你愿意站起来
Would you like to stand up
跟全班同学分享你的经历吗
and share your experience with the class?
你们想知道些什么
What do you want to know?
什么情况 你倒说清楚叫我们来干啥
What's going on? Why won't you tell us why we're here?
这触犯了我们的基本人♥权♥
This is against our basic human rights.
叫我来这里干什么 利普
What am I doing here, Lippy?
说真的 你这样不对
Seriously, man, this isn't right,
叫我跟这些人待在这里
putting me in here with this lot.
简直丢人现眼 我来不及打桥牌了
It's a disgrace. I'm missing my bridge game.
我要向理事会索赔
I demand compensation from the council!
这张光盘应该能让你们找到答案
This DVD should answer most of your burning questions.
是嘛
Oh, yeah, right!
那赶紧播吧
Get on with it, then.
"天哪
'Oh, my God!'
"部分死亡综合症患者
Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferers
"现已回归家庭 重新开始
are now back with their families, enjoying a new beginning.
"但是接下来呢
But what now?
"我想看到半死症患者
I'd like to see PDS sufferers
"帮助他们过去毁掉的社区
helping the communities they once destroyed.
"我想看到半死症患者
I'd like to see PDS sufferers
"帮助重建他们过去败坏的英国经济
help to rebuild British businesses they once tore apart.
这是在开玩笑吗 利普
Is this a joke, Lippy?
"我是一名半死症患者 我愿意回馈社会
I'm a PDS sufferer and I'd like to give something back to society.
"让他们回馈这个曾经被他们破坏的社会
'Giving something back to the society they once ravaged...
"是大家的共同愿望
'...it's what everyone wants,
"不论是活人还是半死症患者
'living and PDS alike.
"因此 半死症事务部
'That's why the Department of Partially Deceased Affairs
"将实行半死症患者回馈计划
'is putting into action the PDS Give Back Scheme,
"这项倡议要求所有半死症患者
'an initiative that requires all PDS sufferers
"走进当地社区 在私营企业
'to go out into their local communities and volunteer
-和国营企业中无偿工作 -太过分了
- 'in the private and public sector.' - Outrageous!
"半死症患者回馈的同时 我们也会给予答谢
'As PDS sufferers give back, we'll give back to them too.
"完成这项事业工作后
'On completion of the enterprise,
"半死症患者将有机会
'PDS sufferers will have a chance to apply
"重新申请英国公民的身份
'for re-citizenship to the United Kingdom.
"共同努力 我们可以筑造更安全文明的未来
'Working together, we can build a safer, civilised future.'
你们一定很激动 恨不得马上开始了
I'm sure you're all very excited and itching to get to it.
我是半死症患者
我愿意回馈社会
这他妈逗我呢吧
You've got to be kidding me.
没门 我才不干 绝不
No way. Not doing that. Not doing that, no.
我为什么要参与这个计划 利普
Why do I have to do this scheme, Lippy?
因为你的身份 弗雷迪
Because of who you are, Freddie.
我是个小企业主 伙计
I'm a small business owner, mate.
你也是个半死症患者
You're also a PDS sufferer.
我叫康妮·福尼斯
My name's Connie Furness.
我不明白为什么我在名单上 为什么我在这
I don't know why I'm on this list. I don't know why I'm here.
我不能参与这项计划
I can't do this scheme.
你是未成年还是有严重残疾
Are you a child or severely disabled?
不是
No.
如果你年满十八四肢健全
If you're 18 and able-bodied,
所有半死症患者必须完成回馈计划
all PDS sufferers must complete the PDS Give Back Scheme.
我要去机场 我还要赶飞机
I need to be at the airport. I've got a plane to catch.
给我看看你护照
Can I see your passport?
这个失效了
This is invalid.
不 没失效 我一个月前新换的
No. No, it's not. I...I got it renewed a month ago.
你在护照申请表上
Did you put down on your passport application
注明你是半死症患者了吗
that you're Partially Deceased?
没 表格上没这个选项
No, there wasn't a question like that on the form.
我恐怕 他们给了你过期的表格
Then you were given an outdated form, I'm afraid.
你从诺顿邮局拿的吧
Did you get it at Roarton Post Office?
他们没处理这事的经验
They're in the Dark Ages over there, aren't they?
我知道你很困惑
I can see that you're confused.
新的护照申请表有给半死症患者一栏
The new passport application form has a section for PDS sufferers
确认你是否拿到证明
and asks whether or not you have your certificate.
那是什么 我怎么拿到证明
What's that? How do I get a certificate?
完成半死症患者回馈计划
By completing the PDS Give Back Scheme.
问个问题 吉伦
One question, Kieren.
我有你的出生时间和死亡时间
I have your birth date and your death date,
但我不知道你的复生时间
but I don't have your time of rising.
-什么时间 -你从坟里复活的时间
- Sorry? My time of... - The time you rose from your grave.
我 我不知道
I...I don't know.
谢谢你 吉伦 这很有用
Thank you, Kieren. That's a great help.
我相信你也会为社区做出巨大贡献
I'm sure you're going to be a great help to your community.
祝你好运
Good luck.
治疗记录表
档案 沃克 吉伦
部门 06
类别 5级 NY
那是我的第一次任务
That was my first mission.
原来兰伯特农场是这么荒芜的
What, so that's why no-one lives up at Lambert Farm any more?
对 那吓死人了
Yeah, it's scary there.
还有问题问战争英雄吗
Any other questions for our war hero?
你打死过多少僵尸
How many rotters did you shoot?
闭嘴
Cut it out.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有多少个未受治疗状态下的
How many Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferers
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表