剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Trying to convince women to turn away from sin.
他都跟我说了 你知道吗
He told me all about it. Do you know,
要不是他得来找我
I don't think he would've said a word
找我要那些带子的话
if he hadn't had to come
我想他还会绝口不提的
and ask me for those tapes.
当然了 我们不应该
Still, we couldn't have people
让人误会他 是吧
thinking the wrong thing, could we?
来吧
Come on.
西蒙一定会爱死这个的
Simon is going to love this.
他知道了一定会大吃一惊
He is going to freak when he finds out.
惊喜吗
In a good way?
你以为要怎么吹响自♥由♥的号♥角 布莱恩
What do you think a blow for freedom is, Brian?
你们好
Hey, there.
把锁撬了
Get the lock off.
我们是朋友 我们和你们一样
We're friends. We're like you.
快点 佐伊
Quick as you can, then, Zoe.
你们自♥由♥了 是的 自♥由♥
You're free. Yes, freedom.
他们随时可能发起攻击的
Probably make a move sometime around now.
你吓着他们了
You're scaring them.
-快走吧 -佐伊 说真的
- Come, please. - Zoe, seriously.
慢点 布莱恩 你看起来太外行
Slow down, Brian. You look like an amateur.
廉价的报♥警♥系统
Cut-price alarm system!
我的周日下午就这么泡汤了
My Sunday afternoon up in smoke.
不
Oh, no.
很不错 谢谢
This is nice. Thank you.
我就说没人会拒绝好吃的牛肉的
I always say you can't beat a good bit of beef.
你的那个老妹说她三点回来
That sister of yours said she'd be here by three.
也就是说 按照她一贯的表现
Which, if previous experience is anything to go by,
从现在到午夜都有没准
means any time between now and midnight.
就别等她等到菜都凉了
No point in letting it go cold.
话说 史蒂夫 你和苏是怎么认识的
So, Steve, how did you and Sue meet?
工作认识的
Work.
工作
Work.
那你们俩呢
What about the two of you?
一样 工作认识的
The same. Work.
我很欣赏他愿意回馈
I like the way he gave back.
-你让我感觉很棒 -是吗 你也是
- You make me feel good. - Do I? Back at yer.
好吧 爸爸
All right, Dad.
加里来吃午饭
Gary's come for lunch.
不打扰你们就行 史蒂夫
If that's OK with you, Steve.
没问题 挺好的 吉伦带朋友来了
No problem at all. Very nice. Kieren's brought his mate back.
小洁 吃饭前不想换身衣服吗
Jem, do you want to change at all before eating?
算了吧 我饿死了
Not really. I'm starving.
也好 先吃饭
Getting stuck in is probably the best plan.
谢谢 史蒂夫
Cheers, Steve.
我们刚好喝过几杯了
We've had a few pints, as it happens.
这是吉伦的朋友西蒙
This is Kieren's mate Simon.
这是小洁 和加里
Jem. And Gary.
很高兴
All right.
人都齐了 越多越欢乐
There we are. More, the merrier.
没错 菜够吃
Yeah, plenty to go around.
是啊 反正有俩人也不吃
Yeah, well, there would be, wouldn't there?
大家在这里就冷静点 行吗
Shall we keep it cool, guys, while we're here?
我没问题 伙计
No problem this end, pal.
哦 皮真厚
Oi. Cheeky sod.
妈 那些彩旗的结都解开了吗
Did you manage to get all the knots out of the bunting, Mum?
都解开了
Finally.
一直在忙吧 苏
They keeping you busy, Sue?
苏在村民游乐会策划组里
Sue's on the planning committee for the village fete.
应该很忙吧
It's all go, in't it?
-事确实多 -玛克辛·马丁也不帮忙
- Oh, yeah, plenty to do. - Not helped by a certain Maxine Martin.
玛克辛怎么了
What's Maxine done?
她觉得游乐会
She thinks the fete should
应该有个纪念复生的展台
have a stand to commemorate the Rising.
好像她们还不够忙似的
As if they haven't got enough to worry about.
那有什么问题 苏
Well, what's the problem there, Sue?
大部分时候我们都尽量避免分♥裂♥
Well, most years we try to avoid anything divisive.
确实值得纪念 不是吗
It's worth commemorating, though, in't it?
值得小小回顾一下
Worth a little backwards glance.
牺牲的那些人 他们的英勇事迹
People making the ultimate sacrifice, acts of valour and that,
小洁也在其中
Jems here, included.
光她的英勇事迹就够好多展台的了
They should have umpteen stands, all Jem's heroic deeds.
大部分都是乐队
Well, it's mostly jams.
基德森那次就该好好纪念下
Have one for that time in the Kitsons' place.
你还记得吗 我们在基德森
Do you remember that? We were at Kitsons'.
那里没什么好看的 我尿急
There was nothing much to show up there. I'm caught short,
就跑上楼上厕所
so I nip upstairs to use the loo,
没带武器 大错特错了
leaving my weapon, right? Big mistake.
我还大声跟你说来着 是吧
And I shout down to you, don't I?
"下水道堵了 味道太难闻了"
"Summat's up wi' drains." Cos the smell's that bad.
餐桌上谈厕所不大合适吧
Don't know how much toilet talk we want at the dinner table.
我环顾四周 看到一个
I look round and there's this
超级大僵尸朝我冲过来
massive big bloody rabid just coming right at me.
死前肯定是混混
Must have been, what, 18st of him.
在浴缸里打盹来着
Been having a nap in t'bath.
厨艺超水平发挥啊 苏
You've outdone yourself here, Sue.
怪不得有味道 但我回到角落
It explains the smell anyway. But I'm backing into a corner.
还有谁觉得妈妈厨艺很棒的
Who else thinks Mum's outdone herself?
我爬上抽水马桶
I'm climbing up on t'toilet bowl with
手里只拿着电动牙刷自卫
nothing but an electric toothbrush to defend myself with
然后又出现了两个僵尸
when two more of them turn up.
她出现了 手里拿着柯式枪 开枪
This one shows up, Colt in hand... Boom!
打死了第一个 脑子溅了一地
Pops the first one there. Brains across the tiles.
奶油韭菜还可以吗
Everyone OK for creamed leeks?
第二个也掉脑袋了
Second one, top of neck.
那个肥僵尸还朝着我来 是吧
Fat lad's still coming at me, in't he?
我手上只有牙刷 她走过去...
Me wi' me trusty toothbrush. She walks up to it...
开枪 枪堵住了
Click. Gun jams.
我就说 行了 晚安 西贡
I'm like, "All right, OK, good night, Saigon!"
她非常冷静 扯下浴帘杆
Cool as you like, she rips down t'shower pole...
一杆戳下 直穿眼窝
Boom! Straight through t'eye hole.
但没完 没完 还没完呢...
But wait, no, no, no, no. That's not it. This...
这个狂暴僵尸 半死症患者
This rabid, this PDS sufferer,
就变成这样
starts going over like this.
但浴帘杆还插在他脑袋里
"Argh!" Only t'pole's still stuck in its head.
一低头刚好打到我
Hits me on t'way down.
我失去平衡 双脚都踩马桶里了
I lose my balance, don't I? Both feet end up in t'toilet bowl.
鞋湿了 袜子湿了
Boots wet, socks wet.
这就是你在战争中的作为吗
That what you did in the war, is it?
杀人
Kill people?
-算了吧 -不 不行
- Leave it. - No, no, I won't.
我也杀过人
I killed people, too.
我自己其实也有个有趣的故事
I've a funny story of my own, actually.
我从死复生
I rose from the dead.
-在那之后 我开人们的脑子 -吉伦...
- And, then, after that I ripped people apart. - Kieren...
也许不是很有趣 但你还是可以
OK, maybe it's not that funny but you can
坐着听听 就像我们听你的故事一样
sit there and listen to it anyway, like we did with you.
-吉伦 别 -不 你说得没错 伙计
- Kieren, don't. - Nah, you're all right, mate.
仔细听我的故事
Listen to the story!
很奇怪 因为刚开始只有黑暗
It's weird. First because all there is is just darkness.
一片漆黑
It's so dark.
睁不睁眼都没区别
Doesn't make a difference if your eyes are open or closed.
你都觉得自己是被活埋了
What you think is that you've been buried alive.
吉伦 拜托
Kieren, please.
这可不好玩
Not ideal.
那种完全的...恐慌 懂吗
That's proper...proper panic, that. You know.
你猛击棺材盖
You hit out at the lid of the coffin
虽然你知道打不开
even though you know there's no way.
但过会棺材盖松动了
But then it starts to give.
你得一路拨开土壤 挖出道路
You have to push your way through all the soil.
要挖个没完 是吧 好长时间
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表