剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
"继续播报今日头条
'Now more on today's main story.
"部分死亡综合症患者
'A short 18 months has passed
"重返社会已有十八个月
'since Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferers were resettled.
"然而 又一僵尸解♥放♥军♥安全屋的曝光
'However, the discovery of another Undead Liberation Army safe house
"使生者人心惶惶 社会氛围更加紧张
'will raise fears amongst the living, creating further tensions within the community.
"半死症协会坚持与这类极端分子
'Partially Deceased organisations are now distancing themselves
记者
玛蒂娜·卡特赖特
"划清界限
'from these extremist factions,
"接下来报道伊斯特福德商场袭击未遂事件
'following the aborted attack on the Eastford shopping centre.'
对 你叔叔就在那长大的
Yeah, Your uncle grew up there.
那里不会很无聊吗
Weren't it boring there?
随你怎么说诺顿村 小子
You can say what you like about Roarton, Lad,
但它绝不无聊
but boring it wasn't.
僵尸
Rotters.
-怎么说话呢 -我哥们一直这么叫
- Now, now! Language. - My mate calls them that all the time.
是吗 那是他不对
Does he? Well, he's wrong to.
他们不在乎 也没感觉
They don't care. They can't even feel.
-不 不是的 -他们还很危险
- No, that's not true! - And they're dangerous.
活人一样危险 孩子
Yeah, the living can be just as dangerous, son.
记住我说的
You mark my words.
来吧 走吧 走吧
Now, come on. Let's go, let's go.
来吧
Come on.
"蓝色赦免"屡禁不止
但他们到处吃人脑
But they went around eating brains.
那是刚开始
Yeah, that was in the beginning,
但他们现在有接受药物治疗 不是吗
but they're on medication now, aren't they?
那他们为什么还要攻击我们
So, why are they still trying to attack us?
当人们觉得
Well, when people think
有人在找自己茬 他们就会反击
they're being picked on, they just lash out.
但这不是解决方案
But that's not the answer, is it?
这只会让人更心痛
That just causes more heartache.
你懂的 不是吗
You understand, don't you?
电车来了 快点 快点
Tram! Quick, quick!
来吧
Come on.
真倒霉
Oh, bugger!
维生党宣传海报
我们是最初也是最后
We are the first and the last!
我们曾活过 也曾死过
We are those that liveth and were dead!
看呐 我们比从前更充满生机
And behold, we are alive for evermore
地狱和死亡之匙掌握在我们手中
and have the keys to hell and death in our hands!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我不知道 孩子 没事的
I don't know, son. It'll be all right.
快跑 快跑
Go! Go!
"据消息称
'Sources say
"本次袭击是为了回应人类支持党派维生党
the attack is in response to substantial gains
"在近期选举中取得的压倒性优势
'made by the Pro-living party Victus in recent elections.
"维生党则将矛头指向
'Victus has pinned the blame
"复生解♥放♥军♥ 一知名极端组织
'on the Undead Liberation Army, a well-known extremist group,
"该组织目的包括掀起第二波复生
'whose goals include instigating a second uprising of the Undead.
"近两周来 我们已目睹了两起重大事件
'Over the last fortnight, we've witnessed two major incidents.
"我们在早些时候就如何回应这些谣言
'Lancashire MP Maxine Martin spoke to us earlier
"采访了兰开夏国会议员玛克辛·马丁
'about how we can combat these disturbing rumours.'
"首先 我想对那些痛失所爱的家庭
'First of all, I'd like to add my condolences to the families
"表示哀悼
'who lost loved...'
你还好吗
How are you doing?
不好 他们在说什么
Not good. What are they saying?
还什么都没说
Nothing yet.
我相信艾米肯定没牵扯进去 小吉
I'm sure Amy wouldn't have been involved, Kier.
上一张明信片是从公社寄来的
Last postcard she sent from the commune.
"亲爱的小帅哥 希望'无聊村'一切安好"
"Dear Handsome, hope all's well in Boreton."
很明显她是在说诺顿村
She means Roarton, obviously.
"我被选中参与一项很重要的任务
"I've been chosen for a very important mission,
"但不能告诉你内容
which I can't tell you about.
"我很烦人吧 瞧好吧 爱你 艾米"
How annoying am I? You'll see. Love, Amy."
任务
A mission?
小吉 你朋友叫什么来着
Kier? Your friend, what was she called?
艾米·戴尔 你见过她的 爸
Amy Dyer, Dad. You met her.
没提起叫艾米·戴尔的 亲爱的
Oh. No mention of a... an Amy Dyer, love.
你为什么会觉得她是袭击者之一 儿子
Why would you think she was one of the attackers, son?
她卷进什么事里了
What's she got herself mixed up in?
我不喜欢这样 苏 说真的
I don't like this, Sue, I really don't.
爸爸 别烦他了 好吗
Dad, give him a break, would you?
我只是在表述
I'm just expressing my
我现在这个状况下的真实感受
honest feelings about the emotional situation.
进步很大 爸爸 但是
That's great progress, Dad, but just...
咱们走吧 史蒂夫
Let's just, um...leave them be, eh, Steve?
我不再藏心事了 苏
I'm not holding anything in, Sue.
对 你做的很好 亲爱的
No, you're doing very well with that, love.
就跟你说她没事的
Told you she'd be OK.
抱歉刚刚大惊小怪的
Sorry for being such a mess.
没事 你以为你最好的朋友狂暴了
Don't be sorry. You thought your best mate had gone rabid.
看看我 我都快20了
Look at me. I'm nearly 20.
自己衣服还穿不好
I can't even dress myself properly.
要我帮忙吗
Oh, do you want me to help?
你想见识真正的疯婆子吗
You want to see a real freakazoid,
再过两周你就能看到了
check me out in two weeks' time.
你肯定能考好的 一定很厉害
Ah, you're going to ace them, total badass style.
好吧 不幸的是
Yeah, well, I can't put
我不能一枪毙了我的模拟考试
a bulletthrough my mock exams, unfortunately.
你很喜欢不是吗 认识很多新朋友吗
You're enjoying it, though? Made lots of new friends?
是啊 很多
Yeah, made loads of them.
羡慕死我了
I'm dead jealous.
你通过中学毕业考就自♥由♥了
Get your GCSEs, Jem, and you're free.
上大学 拥有自己的未来
Go to uni, have a future.
你也有未来
You've got a future.
你这周要去哪 菲利亚·福格
Where are you going to spend it this week, Phileas Fogg?
小说《环游世界八十天》主人公
我可能会去柏林
Think I might go to Berlin.
你想干嘛 想离我远远的吗
What are you trying to do? Get as far away from me as possible?
当然不是
Of course not.
欧洲人对我这类人比较宽容
You know, people in Europe are more tolerant of...people like me.
那就去我说的那个地方
Go where I said, then.
我还在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
别考虑了 小吉 行动吧
Don't think, Kier. Do.
多合理啊 你是个艺术家 去巴黎吧
It makes sense. You're an artist. Go to Paris.
那样我就可以经常去看你了
Then I can come and visit all the time.
谢了 老哥
Thanks, bro.
很高兴艾米没事
Glad Amy's OK.
*坏人死后去了何方*
*Where do bad folk go when they die*
*不去天堂 那有天使飞翔*
*Don't go to heaven where the angels fly*
*来到火烧油煎的湖畔*
*Go to a lake of fire and fry*
*七月四日再次出现*
*See 'em again on the Fourth of July*
七月四日是美国独♥立♥日
美国明尼苏达州东北部港市
*我认识一位女士来自德卢斯*
*I knew a lady who came from Duluth*
*被只疯狗咬了一口*
*Bitten by a dog with a rabid tooth*
*年纪轻轻躺进坟墓*
*Went to her grave just a little too soon...*
我会想你们的
Going to miss you guys.
-我们也会想你的 -感觉怎么样
- We're going to miss you too. - How are you feeling?
悲伤
Sad.
紧张 兴奋
Nervous. Excited.
兴奋就对了 艾米
You should be excited, Amy.
你被选中了
You've been chosen.
-真希望我是在诺顿村重生 -亲爱的
- Wish I'd risen in Roarton. - Oh, love.
所有重生的人都是特别的
All the redeemed are special.
是的艾米 不过有些人更特别
Yeah, Amy, but some are more special than others.
准备好了吗
Ready?
有些轻微的组织损伤
There's some minor tissue damage.
-你说眼睛发酸 -最近开始的
- You say your eyes are getting sore? - They're starting to.
很奇怪 我本来不应该有痛觉
Which is odd, because I'm not supposed to feel pain.
这是正常的
Well, it happens.
你接受的治疗能刺♥激♥神经细胞再生
Medication you're on stimulates neurogenesis.
说明脑细胞再生了 亲爱的
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表