剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
部分死亡综合症患者
in their untreated state
被你射死了
did you shoot?
明天的安排是展示汇报
Show-and-tell tomorrow.
带一件复生期间的物品来 希拉里
Bring in an object from the Rising. Hilary?
请不要带武器
No weapons, please.
再见 谢了
Bye-bye. Thanks.
你真是酷呆了
Hey, that was cool as shit.
这是希拉里和夏洛特 我是凯伦
This is Hilary and Charlotte, and I'm Karen.
-我是小洁 -要一起吃午饭吗
- Hi, I'm Jem. - Do you want to hang out with us at lunch?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
吉伦不会有事的 亲爱的
Kieren's going to be all right, love.
换个环境对他是好事
It's good for him to go somewhere new.
他说了到机场会打电♥话♥
He said he'd call when he got to the airport, didn't he?
他说降落后打电♥话♥ 亲爱的
He said he'd call when he landed, love.
吉伦
Kieren?
你有没有差点被咬到 小洁
Did you ever almost get bit, Jem?
-有几次 -帅呆 快讲讲
- A few times. - Awesome. Tell us.
有一次我执行供给任务
Well, once when I were on this supply mission,
只剩下一发子弹
I only had one bullet left,
这个 半死症患者
and this...PDS sufferer...
你想说什么说什么 你懂
You can use the R-word, you know.
你不用害怕
Yeah, you don't have to be scared.
-这个狂暴... -你是说僵尸
- This rabid... - You mean rotter.
凭空跳了出来 张嘴要啃我的脖子
It comes out of nowhere, its teeth snapping at my neck,
我心想 "妈的
and I'm like, "Fucking shit!
"我死定了"
"I'm a goner."
我只剩一发子弹 我必须射中
I've got one bullet left. I can't miss.
我扳动击锤 闭上双眼 然后开枪
So, I cock the hammer, close my eyes and fire...
把那该死鬼一枪爆头
And its fucking head explodes.
你太霸气了
You are so badass.
-在哪发生的 -诺顿村
- Where were this? - Roarton.
-诺顿村哪里 -好又省超♥市♥
- No, where in Roarton? - The Save'n'Shop.
小洁
Jem?
我想知道明天的课堂汇报
I was wondering if you had a partner
你有没有搭档
for the show-and-tell tomorrow.
要是你没有
Cos if you didn't...
小洁正给我们讲复生期间
Jem was just telling us all the heroic stuff
她的英勇表现
she did during the Rising.
复生期间你在干嘛 亨利
What were you doing during the Rising, Henry?
我还没有汇报搭档
I don't have a show-and-tell partner yet,
我在想
and I was thinking...
我是小洁的搭档
I'm Jem's partner.
真的
Really?
是 对吧 小洁
Yeah, isn't that right, Jem?
是 好的
Yeah, OK.
好吧
Oh. Right.
回见吧
Bye, then!
你认识那个行尸走肉吗
Do you know that walking corpse?
复生之前他和我同年
He were in my year before the Rising.
你们是情侣
Were you guys mates?
天啊 你们上♥床♥了
Oh, my God! You were boning?
没 我们才14 我们只是
No, we were 14. We just...
上♥床♥了
Boned?
我们在学校舞会亲吻
We kissed at the school disco.
之后上♥床♥了
Then boned.
他人很好
He's a sweet guy.
和 小 洁
Need...to...
上 床
bone... Jem!
让活人去死吧 兄弟
To hell with the living, mate.
做个骄傲的不死者
Undead and proud.
我想是
Yeah, suppose.
-他们就要下跪求饶了 -又说这些
- Soon, they'll be on their knees. - Oh, here we go.
第二次复生一旦爆发
Once the second Rising happens,
就是这些荡♥妇♥们的末日了
it's the final countdown for these prostitutes.
你看多了不死先知的视频吧 罗勃
You've been watching too many Undead Prophet videos, Rob.
小心点 伙计
You need to be careful, mate.
他们会发现你上过那网站
They find out you've been on that website,
然后把你押回诺福克去
they're carting you back to Norfolk.
也许不管怎样我都会被押回去
They might be carting me back anyway.
不可能 你弄到药了
No way. Have you got 'em?
复生解♥放♥军♥用药
你准备用这东西干什么
What you going to do with that?
把这里的人吓个半死
Scare this place half to death.
你没必要...
You shouldn't have...
...大费周章的
..gone to all the trouble.
不麻烦 马丁女士
It's no bother, Miss Martin.
玛克辛
Maxine.
房♥费里包括清洁费用
Housekeeping comes included.
我会向你的旅店
I'll have to assign you
指派一名半死症回馈计划参与者
a PDS Give Back participant to the B and B.
减轻你的负担
Lighten your load.
这跟回馈计划有关吗
This to do with the scheme?
不打扰你了
I'll leave you be.
有结果吗 史蒂夫
Any joy, Steve?
半死症患者出行证明
好像的确需要某个证明
It does look like you need one of these certificates.
天啊
Oh, God.
有说参与多久才能拿证明吗
Does it say how long you need to be on it until you can get one?
没说 等等
It doesn't say. Oh, hang on.
半死症回馈计划由全国公民发起
The PDS Give Back Scheme is a nationwide initiative.
之类的...
Er...blah-di-blah-di-blah.
参与计划六个月后
After a period of six months on the enterprise,
半死症回馈计划参与者
a PDS Give Back participant
将由审查小组进行情况评估
will have his or her case evaluated by a panel of...
六个月 好像要六个月
Six months. Six months, looks like.
六个月
Six months?
六个月对重大计划来说不算长
It's not that long in the grand scheme of things.
反正你也不缺时间 儿子
I mean, time is on your side, Son.
你♥爸♥说得没错 吉伦
Yeah, your... your dad's right about that, Kier.
你可以多和你朋友艾米一起
And you get to hang out more with your mate Amy.
是 说得好 小洁
Yes, very good point, Jem.
只不过得多忍♥耐一下这个衰人
Just have to put up with this loser for a little bit longer.
这不是我想离开的原因 我...
That's not why I wanted to go. I...
是这个地方
It's this place.
你们知道吗 我...
You know? I...
我懂 亲爱的 我懂
Yeah, I know, love. I know.
-别太晚 小洁 明天还要上学 -行 行
- Not too late, Jem. It's a school night. - Yeah, yeah.
我说马上回来
You know, when I said come back soon,
不是让你去都不去 傻瓜
I didn't mean immediately, dickhead.
人们不太满意新计划 菲利普
Folks aren't happy about this new scheme, Philip.
我不知道 妈
Oh, I don't know, Mum.
我觉得她说得挺有道理
I think she's talking quite a bit of sense.
怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
我儿子怎么支持该死的狂热分子
A son of mine siding with those flipping fanatics.
她不是狂热分子
She's not a fanatic.
她是我们票选的国会议员
She's our elected MP.
她在诺顿村没有其他选民了吗
And doesn't she have any other constituents in Roarton Valley?
至少我很高兴她决定在这待一阵
Well, I, for one, am happy she's decided to stick around.
人生不该只是追名逐利 菲利普
There are other things in life than the greasy pole, Philip.
还有什么啊 妈
Like what, Mum?
我说不好 上大学啊 交朋友之类的
Oh, I don't know. Go to college. Meet new people.
别提了
Not this again.
我不可能照顾你一辈子 亲爱的
I won't be around for ever, love.
你得找个关心你的好姑娘
You need to find a nice girl who'll take care of you.
说到这个 别生气 菲利普
Saying that... Don't get grumpy, Philip.
什么 怎么了
What? Why?
你做了什么 妈
What have you done, Mum?
来看看 来
Come and have a look. Come on.
相思纯爱网
相思纯爱网
LoveSickPuppies.Co.Uk?
搞毛
Oh, what?!
不少人看上你呢 儿子
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表