剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, that means it regrows brain cells, love.
我恐怕 有的新细胞会成为痛觉感受器
Some of those new cells will be pain receptors, I'm afraid.
你每天一共戴几小时隐形眼镜 吉伦
How many hours in total do you wear your contacts, Kieren?
-我一直戴着 -一直戴
- Oh, I wear them all the time. - All the time?
-什么时候摘下来 -我不摘
- When do you take them out? - I don't.
晚上也戴
Even at night-time?
我之前摘过 然后...
Yeah, I used to, and then I...
我就是更喜欢一直戴着
I just prefer to keep them in.
隐形眼镜不能持续使用 伙计
Contact lenses aren't for continuous use, mate.
-你平时有自我肯定吗 亲爱的 -有
- Now, have you been doing your affirmations, love? - Yeah.
给我们做一次 好吗
OK, do one for us now, will you?
我是个部分死亡综合症患者
I'm a Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer
那并非我的过错
and that is not my fault.
很好
Great.
给你
There you go.
神经替林
哈普伦和韦斯顿制药出品
[哈普伦和韦斯顿是首部僵尸片《白僵尸》的导演制片编剧的姓氏]
你马上去旅行了 用得到它们
You're off on your travels soon. Going to need these.
六个月用量的神经替林
Six months' supply of Neurotriptyline.
开这么多不容易 不过你要就给你
Tricky to get hold of, but I did cos you asked.
我想我不会去柏林了
Oh, I don't think I'm going to goto Berlin.
很好 你要留在这吗
Oh, good on you. Are you staying put?
我会去...我会去巴黎
No, I'm going to... I might go to Paris.
不管怎么说 你还是要出国 对吧
Either way, you're still going abroad, though, right?
听他说的 巴不得你快走
Ooh, listen to him, kicking you out of the country.
不 我只是在想现在的形势
No, I just think the way things are going,
吉伦做得对 离开这里
Kieren's doing the right thing, moving away.
为什么他一定得离开
And why should he have to move?
他生于斯 长于斯 死于斯
He was born, bred and died here.
要知道书里描述这村子
You know, this valley's in the books
可是有着迷人的自然风光
as a place of outstanding natural beauty.
得抽空带你出去走走了 医生
Have to take you on a ramble some time, Doctor.
让你看看风景
Show you the sights.
威尔森护士 你给吉伦注射过了 对吗
Nurse Wilson, you gave Kieren his shot, yeah?
还没
Oh. No.
不好意思 我脑子记性不好
Sorry. Sorry, my brain's a sieve...
今天 好了
Today. Um... right.
搞定
Voila.
轮到你了 弗雷迪
We're ready for you now, Freddie.
-你听说了吗 雪莉 -没
- Hey, did you hear, Shirl? - No.
-肯·伯顿的事 -什么事
- About Ken Burton. - Yeah?
他在那节狂暴僵尸的车厢里
He was on that carriage when they went rabid.
-见鬼 他好吗 -不好 他死了
- Oh, heck. Is he all right? - No, he's not. He's dead.
不像他那种死法
And not like him, neither.
肯彻底死了
Ken's dead dead.
放开他
Get off!
看来那家伙把你折腾不轻啊 加里
Looks like that one gave you the right run-around, Gary.
这些僵尸越饿就越凶残
These rabids are getting more vicious, the more hungry they get.
我们在兰伯特农场抓到这家伙的
We caught that up at Lambert's farm.
这么近的地方 真危险 对吗
It's a bit too close for comfort, that, innit?
-你说呢 -抓到完好的男性僵尸 80镑
- You're telling me. - Male rabid caught intact. That's 80 pounds.
-谢谢你 -他中枪了
- Thanking you. - He's been shot.
什么 没 自从武器大赦后我就没家伙了
What? No. I don't carry nothing since t'weapons amnesty.
在他右膝
On his right knee.
听着 他正对着我冲过来
Look, he were coming right for me.
我怎么拦住他 靠脏话吗
What am I supposed to use to fend it off, eh? Foul language?
受伤的男性僵尸
Male rabid damaged.
40镑
40 pounds.
如果你给狼下药
If you drug a wolf,
它的狼性不会改变
it does not stop being a wolf!
它可能驯良一段
Aye, it's docile for a while,
等到药效过去
and when the drugs wear off,
它会把你撕成碎片
it will tear you limb from limb!
这就是野兽的本性
That is the nature of the beast!
残害 杀戮
To maim! To kill!
吞噬
To devour!
初次复生 魔鬼披上了伪装
The first risen, demons in disguise.
撒旦的代理人
Agents of Satan.
他们必须被逐个审判
They must be judged, every single one of them.
这是上帝指派给你们每个人的职责
It's God's given duty to every single one of you!
你们这些被祝福的人
The blessed...
复生被诅咒了
resurrection is doomed,
除非被诅咒者全部被审判
until the judgment of the damned is complete!
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen! - Amen.
-谢谢您 牧师 -谢谢
- Thank you, Vicar. - Thank you.
奥迪牧师
Vicar Oddie?
什么事
Yes?
我是玛克辛·马丁
I'm Maxine Martin.
诺顿村议员 新官上任
MP for Roarton Valley, newly elected.
又来一个
Another one?
我来这儿是因为最近的惨案
I'm here because of the recent tragic events.
肯尼斯·伯顿 他是诺顿村的人对吗
Kenneth Burton. He was from Roarton, wasn't he?
以前是
He was once.
希望他的死对社区影响不大
I hope his murder hasn't hit the community too hard.
我们都是适应性很强的人 你叫...
We're very resilient people, Miss...
马丁 你说得非常对 牧师
Martin. Of course you are, Vicar.
但是 为了表达敬意
But, as a mark of respect,
我想向村里人表示慰问
I'd like to convey my sympathies to the village.
你刚才本可以表达敬意的
Well, you could have conveyed your respects just now.
恐怕你已经错过了
I'm afraid the service is ended.
我想要的谈话对象不止那几位顽固教友
I was hoping to speak to more than just a few of the die-hard faithful.
其他人去哪了
Where's the rest of your flock got to?
-法国巴黎 -是啊
- Paris, France? - Yeah.
你不会愿意住在那的 那里的人不洗澡
Ooh, you don't want to go and live there. They never bathe.
不是那样的
That's not true.
我听说他们的房♥子里没有淋浴
I heard they don't have showers in their houses.
-当然有 -我不是那么听说的
- Of course they do. - I heard different.
还有 他们在洞里做买♥♥卖♥♥
Also, they do their business in a hole.
你不会想去那样的地方的
You don't want to go somewhere like that.
你要留下并接受我给你的升职
You want to stay put and take the promotion I'm offering you.
给你 帝国的钥匙
Here. Keys to the kingdom.
什么感觉 责任感 对吧
How's that feel, eh? Feels like responsibility, don't it?
谁知道呢 好好干活 不惹麻烦
You never know. Work hard, keep your nose clean.
有朝一日 也许这酒吧就归你了
One day, you could be running this place.
一品脱苦啤酒
Pint of bitter.
有人说你身上有枪
Little birdie tells me you're packin'.
你懂规矩的
You know how it is.
村里不允许使用武器 交出来
This is a weapons-free village. Hand it over.
不交枪 不给酒
No pistol, no pint.
僵尸还想再来一次复生 一群蠢货
'Dead 'uns trying to bring about a second Rising? Bloody loons.'
肯是怎么想的
What did Ken expect?
搬到市里 生活就能尽在掌控吗
You move to the city, you take your life in your hands.
没错 太对了
Yeah, too right.
不对 得吃到那个
No. You've got to get that one there.
-对对 -你们好啊
- Right, right, right. - All right?
小加 你好啊
Hi, Gaz. You all right, mate?
-玩什么呢 达兹 -你看呢
- What you playing, Daz? - What's it look like?
不知道 街霸吗
Don't know. Street Fighter?
街霸 兽王记
Street Fighter. Altered Beasts.
好吧 你把这僵尸打得屁滚尿流是吧
Right. Kicking this dead 'un's arse, are you?
弗雷迪不是僵尸
Freddie's not a dead 'un.
那叫部分死亡综合症患者
He's a Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer.
好吧
Right.
我今天抓了一个
Hey, I poached myself one of those
你们所谓的半死人
partly dead whatdyamacallits today.
赚了点小钱 想吃三明治吗我请
Got a few bob. Fancy a sarnie on me?
知道我什么时候想吃三明治吗
Know when I fancied a sarnie?
你把我关到笼子里
The time you locked me up in t'cage
然后到处宣传说我要变成僵...
and went round saying I was turning into a dead...
部分死亡综合症患者
Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer.
-我那个时候饿死了 -行了伙计
- That's when I were hungry. - Come on, mate.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表