剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
Takes ages, doesn't it? Takes so long.
吉伦...
Kieren...
但突然...
But then suddenly...
感觉变了
...something's different.
你指尖有风吹拂
You feel the wind on the tips of your fingers,
还有雨
and the rain.
因为那之前还不确定自己在哪里
Because before that you're not really sure where you are but...
不过现在就知道了 你继续往外爬
but now you know. And you're pushing through
然后什么都感觉到了 月光
and then all this stuff at once. The moon...
还有狂风暴雨
and this incredible storm blowing.
午夜的钟声响起 你就站在那里
And the clock chiming midnight and you're just standing there.
周围空无一人
Nobody else around.
感知着四面八方
And all of it pushing into me.
空无一人 你确定吗
No-one else. Are you sure?
不确定 你知道我什么感觉吗
No. But you know what I felt?
有别的墓穴打开了吗
Were any other graves open?
其他墓穴都好好的 别打断我好吗
No, the other graves are fine. I'm trying to say something.
那种感觉
That feeling...
就像是初生一样
it's like what being born must be like,
但这次你了解来龙去脉
except you've got context.
说实话 死亡
Because, honestly, dead...
到那时为止 只有恐惧 别无其他
everything... up until then was fear. Everything.
活着也不过是面临不同层次的恐惧
Even when I was alive, just different levels of fear.
接着那感觉就消失了
And then it's gone.
你只想着"来啊 喂饱我啊"
And you're like, "Yeah, come on, give it to me, fill me up!"
知道吗 加里
And you know what, Gary?
那种饥渴 纯粹的食欲
This hunger, this appetite,
让我忍♥不住大快朵颐
I could not wait to get started.
够了
That's enough!
听到了吗 我不想听了
Do you hear me? I will not have it.
-我过分了吗 爸 -吉伦 别这样
- Did I cross the line, Dad? - Kieren, please.
他们就能坐在那里击掌欢庆
While they sit around and high-five each other
屠♥杀♥我们的事 跟讲笑话似的
about killing us, like it's a big joke!
大家就都不介意
Oh, no, that's fine with everyone!
我就讲个故事都不行 很抱歉
I say one thing and that is indecent?! I'm sorry,
但这也太不讲理了
but that is bullshit!
走吧 西蒙
Come on, Simon.
-快走 -好
- Come on! - Yeah.
你知道我为你骄傲对吧 菲利普
You do know I'm proud of you, Philip?
西维娅和亨利的事你会正确抉择的对吧
You'll do what's right by Sylvia and Henry, won't you?
我会的
Yes, I will.
马丁女士 我决定不要...
Miss Martin? I've decided I'm not going...
桑德拉·福尼斯的朋友给了她这卷录像带
Sandra Furness got this tapefrom a friend of hers,
一个叫阿比盖尔·兰博的女人
a woman called Abigail Lamb.
兰博夫人最近的录像带有点多
Mrs Lamb's had a bit of a run on video tapes recently.
苦斗7
所以她才忘了这盘上的内容
I expect that's why she forgot what was on this one.
意外射伤了自己一次
Sustaining one accidental bullet wound
我还可以理解 不过两次
'while cleaning his gun, but two...'
现在一切都好说了 是不是 菲利普
Suddenly everything has become very simple, hasn't it, Philip?
你一直在说谎
You tell lies all the time.
现在无非是需要你再说一个而已
All you need to do now is just tell one more.
完事了你可以来参加抗♥议♥
And afterwards you can come to the protest,
想说两句也行
maybe even say a few words.
然后重新戴上你的伪装
And go back to being the person you say you are.
兰思德夫人住哪不用我告诉你吧
You know where Mrs Lonsdale lives.
你该去了
Time you got on with it.
说不定又是你哥哥
It's probably your brother...
想起什么笑话要讲
with another one of his funny stories.
走吧 参加妓院抗♥议♥
Come on. Brothel protest.
今天不该我们当班
We're not on tonight.
又不需要很多警卫
It's not goingto take more than one or two on security.
我已经跟玛克辛说了
I already spoke to Maxine.
-她现在要所有人都去 -为什么
- Yeah, well, now she wants everyone there. - Why?
以防妓♥女♥袭击她呗 我怎么知道 快走
In case tarts attack? I don't know. Come on.
-可怜人 -不知羞耻
- Your poor mam! - No shame!
我们是来表明态度的
Right, we're here to give out a signal.
赶紧完事 别节外生枝
Let's get the job done. And we don't engage.
我们不是来闲聊的
We're not here for conversation.
你和克雷格抄后门
You and Craig go round the back,
我 山姆和安迪走前门
me, Sam and Andy'll go in the front.
-好的 伙计 -让我们去抓僵尸吧
- All right, mate. - Let's bag some rotters.
菲利普
Philip...
-抱歉深夜来访 -进来吧 菲利普
- Sorry to call so... - Come in, Philip.
他们要的和平共处就是这样吗
Is this what they meant when they told us to integrate?
不能容忍♥
Of course not!
我只能说 感谢上帝我们终于清醒了
Thank God we're waking up, is all I can say,
因为这才是个开始
because this is only a start.
只要这毒瘤还未根除
As long as this illness goes untreated,
我们就处于危险之中
we are vulnerable!
反对半死症妓院
在这等着 我去看看怎么回事
Wait here. I'll go and find out what's happening.
你 进去
You, in.
进去
Get in there.
站起来 快点
Get up now. Get up now.
让他们别动
Keep them here.
快走
Come on.
走 小洁 快点
Come on, Jem, shake a leg.
我们在干嘛
What are we doing?
做正确的事 大家都希望的事
The right thing, what everyone wants.
你都听到了 大家又开始依赖我们了
You heard 'em down pub. Folks are counting on us again.
请听我说 你们不明白
Listen, please. You don't understand.
我现在出去 就会失去一切
If I go out there, I'll lose everything!
那就对了 朋友 和其他人放一起
Not confused by that at all, friend. Put him with the rest.
我已经在收拾了
I'm going.
那就再快点
Let's see if we can hurry things along, then, shall we?
快走 小洁
Come on, Jem.
我们接到了新消息
We've had some more information.
-有一个 -稍等 打断一下
- There... - Just... before...
先坐下再说吧
Please sit down. Come on.
我想阻止她的 菲利普
I tried to stop her, Philip,
但是 她的谎言在我头脑里生根发芽
but she's... she's put these lies in my head that...
让我觉得亨利还活着
Henry's maybe still out there.
这不是希望 这感觉才是最糟的
It's not hope, it's the worst feeling.
这只是拖延
It's dragging it out.
我明知道她在说谎
I know they're lies,
但我凭一己之力却无法阻止
but I can't let them go on my own,
知道也没用
even though I know.
我真的知道
I know.
你一直都是个严肃的孩子
You've always been such a serious boy.
哪怕你小时候在玩
I'd see you playing out, even as a toddler.
眉头都皱那么紧
Big frown on your face,
像有什么惹得你很生气
like something had just made you very angry.
但从来没见你发过飙
Never saw you lash out, though.
也没见你干过残忍♥的事
Never saw you do the cruel things,
所以我知道你是个好孩子
so I know you're a good boy.
我只想听些真话 菲利普
All I need is some truth, Philip.
拜托
Please.
行了
Right, then.
把他们带出去
Let's have 'em.
恶心 畜生
Disgusting! Swine!
僵尸站这边 嫖♥客♥站这边
Rotters this side, prozzies this side.
乖乖排好队
Nice, neat rows.
头抬起来 给大伙瞧瞧
Let everyone see your faces.
请大家安静一下
Can I have your attention, please?
拜托 大家安静一下
Please, can I have your attention?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得不能再继续下去了
I think we should stop this.
不能继续什么
Stop it?
大伙不能再继续自我欺骗了
I think we should all stop pretending.
自我欺骗
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表