剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
You need to give it a good old yank.
快过来
Come on!
放开他
Get away from him.
行 我们接手了 谢谢你 蒂尼丝
Right, we'll take it from here. Thanks, Denise.
他们没事的
They'll be OK.
我会告诉罗素医生她虐待他
I'll tell Dr. Russo she's mistreating them.
你以为罗素医生面善 就会好心吗
You think Russo's any better just cos he gives you a smile?
罗素也做不了什么 他也是棋子
Russo ain't going to do anything. He's part of the machine.
她也是 我们都是
Same as she is. Same as we are...
如果进展顺利
If we go along with it,
我们能弄他们出去 在小屋里治好他们
we can get 'em out of here, medicate them back at the bungalow.
你根本不知道怎么照顾他们
You don't know the first thing about looking after 'em.
他们可能会发生意外
Anything could happen to 'em.
我不管 至少让他们离开这里
I don't care. They'll be out of here.
他们几天后就去治疗中心
They'll be in the treatment centre in a few days,
那是安置他们的最佳地点
that's the best place for 'em.
你以为治疗中心就能好些吗
You think things are better in the treatment centre?
你不懂 你根本不了解那地方
You have no idea. You know nothing about that place.
听着 我不像你还对这些人盲目期待
Look, I don't share your faith in these people being nice.
说真的 当你逐渐了解他们...
Really, when you get to know them...
会发现他们很残忍♥
They're brutal.
我不想参与进来 别做傻事 行吗
I don't want to be a part of it. Don't do anything stupid, OK?
行
Ok.
行
Ok.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
帮什么
What with?
给我看看尸体在哪儿
Show me where it is.
我告诉她了 加里
I told her, Gaz.
靠...小洁
Oh, for f... Jem!
我得说出来
I had to.
我批准巡逻
I sanctioned the patrol.
出了事也由我负责处理
It's my responsibility to handle the fallout.
尸体呢
Where's the body?
处理掉了
Dealt with.
烧了
I burned it.
骨头分开埋的 没人找得到
Bones are buried separate. No-one will find 'em.
他死过一次又复活了
He's had one funeral already.
必须处理干净
It had to be done.
你真确定他死了吗
Are you absolutely sure he was dead?
脑袋都打穿了
Back of his head were blown away.
看着也不像能再站起来走路了
Didn't look like something that were going to walk off.
来吧 我们该走了
Come on, we should go.
我说真的
I mean it.
把车开走 一去不回头
Take the car and don't come back.
你答应过我不会走的
You promised you wouldn't do this.
这里有什么留恋的
What's keeping us here?
跟我私奔
Come with me.
去哪儿
Where to?
去个好地方
To a perfect place.
不找到不罢休
Just keep going till we find it.
-只要跟你一起就行 -弗雷迪...
- I'll be fine as long as I'm with you. - Freddie...
你也想走的 我看到你在看婚礼视频
You want this, too. I saw you looking at the wedding video.
走吧 海莉 没人有我们这么相爱
Come on, Haley, you never see two people that in love.
不会就这么结束的
It doesn't just end.
但那只是视频
But that's just a video.
我们也不是一直都亲密
Wasn't great all the time.
你真不是世界上最靠得住的男人
You weren't exactly the most reliable bloke in the world.
什么
What?
你那时根本不在我身边 弗雷迪
You were never there, Freddie.
我割阑尾的时候
My appendix burst, and I
我只能打给我妈 让她送我去医院
had to call my mum to take me to the hospital.
很难受 很痛
That's hard. That stuff hurts.
-你应该告诉我 -我本来想的
- You should have said something. - I was going to.
我本来想的 但...
I was, and then...
没必要了
I didn't have to.
听着...
Look...
我会改的
I'll change.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
-我只是... -跟我走吧 海莉
- All I'm saying... - Just come with me, Haley.
我不会那样了 我发誓 我一定...
I won't be like that. I swear. I'll be...
加倍体谅你 还这么风趣
twice as considerate, and just as much fun.
来吧
Come.
我只想说 我得回去了
All I'm saying is, I've got to get back.
我跟他们说半小时就回
I told them I'd be half an hour.
这张不错 他在笑
This one's nice. Smiling.
等人发现他时 他可能没在笑
Might not be smiling when someone sees him.
你觉得哪张好
Which do you think?
用来做寻人启事
For the missing poster.
我想我们可能
Look, I wonder if we might
有点操之过急了
be getting ahead of ourselves slightly.
我从昨天起就没见过亨利了
I haven't seen Henry since yesterday.
我知道
Yes.
他当时说过要去哪里吗
Did he mention at the time where he was going?
他一定是被学校里那些
I'm sure he was shaken up
流行的狂暴僵尸药粉吓坏了
by these rabid drugs going round school.
你知道亨利的 他很敏感
You know what Henry's like - he's very sensitive.
所以从昨天放学算起...
So, yesterday after school...
14小时了
14 hours.
现在还不能
Well, then... A person can't actually
正式确认他失踪 除非等到48...
officially be considered missing until 48...
万一他被人们口中的
What if he's been snatched by
那些极端分子带走了怎么办
some of these extremists people are talking about?
那些给小孩子下药的人
The ones giving kiddies drugs?
他们可能正需要亨利这样的人
Probably needed someone like Henry.
他很有才
He's very able.
你当然会这么想
Of course you feel that way.
他的确很有才
And he is.
但还没人举报任何极端半死组织
But there haven't been any reports of extremist PDS groups
绑♥架♥其他半死症患者
kidnapping other sufferers.
总得做点什么
Well, something needs doing.
等那议员女士来了我再来
I'll come back when that MP lady's in.
这是诅咒村 何事可以效劳
Village of the damned, how may I help you?
别这么接电♥话♥ 好吗
Please... please don't answer the phone like that.
他们早挂了
They hung up.
你冷吗
You're cold.
我没事
I'm fine.
蠢货
Idiot.
第二十天将有笔试
Day 20 is the written exam.
通过笔试就能得到这个
Pass that, you get one of these.
数据管理基础证书
Your certificate in data management essentials.
这是你打开职业大门的钥匙
This is your passport to anywhere you want to go.
内部信息管♥理♥员♥
In-house data manager,
办公室经理 部门协调员...
office manager, divisional coordinator...
你得找她再要点
You're going to have to ask her for some more.
我不放心自己直接跟她说话
I don't trust myself to talk to her.
去吧
Go on.
清洁液用完了
We're out of cleaning fluid.
把钥匙放回去
Put the keys back.
别多管闲事 吉伦
Mind your own business, Kieren.
你答应我不会惹事的
You said you wouldn't do anything.
我答应不会犯傻
I said I wouldn't do anything stupid.
我说过了别把我搅进来
I told you not to make me
你却置之不理还利用我
part of it and you went ahead and used me.
你怎么都会搅进来的
You're part of this either way.
他们也是在利用你
You're being used by them.
我只是给你个机会改邪归正
All I'm doing is giving you a chance to choose the right side.
我不会跟你同流合污的
I am not going to go along with you with this.
快把钥匙放回去
Now put the keys back.
下次再掉的就是你的脑袋了
You'll forget your head next.
看来我一开始就看错你了
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表