剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
今早我打算做早饭来着
This morning I tried to make myself breakfast.
我们不吃饭 我都忘了
We don't eat. I'd forgotten.
我总是忘事
I'm forgetting a lot.
谢谢你能在这里见我
Thanks for seeing me here.
我不想去见罗素医生 他太奇怪了
Didn't want to go back to Dr Russo because he's weird.
我觉得他就是有点羞涩
Oh, I think it's mainly shyness.
我不想让我周围的人担心我
I didn't want the people I live with to worry
觉得我哪里不正常
and think that something's wrong...
万一真的有问题
if something IS wrong.
我在手册里没找到
I'm not seeing any mention
有关你的症状或是副作用的描述
of your particular combination of symptoms or side effects,
不管是哪样 我们可以变通下你的药
whichever they are. What we might do is tweak your medication.
有时也管用的
Sometimes that works.
找到了 这个
Now, here we go. Look.
"哈普伦和韦斯顿宣布
"Halperin & Weston
"新一代半死症治疗药物
"announce positive results in clinical trials
"的临床试验结果积极有效
"for next-generation PDS treatments.
"使用升级版神经替林的实验对象
"Subjects taking Neurotriptyline Plus
"与服用无效对照剂的对象相比
"reported decreased incidence of anxiety or nervousness,
"睡眠时间增加
"lengthened sleep durations
"焦虑紧张现象有所减轻"
"and less interpersonal distress compared to placebo."
他们还挺勤奋
They've been busy!
"有效成分有神经替林乳糖..."
"Active ingredients are Neurotriptyline lactose..."
我看其实差不多
It's more of the same, if I'm honest.
试试吧
Give it a go.
给 看看换这个管用不
There you go. See if that does the trick.
升级版神经替林
不管用再来 好吗
If not, pop back again, OK?
靠 该死
Shit! Bloody shit!
-菲利普 -怎么
- Philip! - Yes?
-这位是... -已经认识了
- This is... - Already acquainted.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 时不时的该教训教训它们
No. Good to show 'em who's boss every now and then.
我原来有个附带时钟的收音机
I had a clock-radio once.
我就没怎么管
I let it get out of line.
都赖我
It's my own fault, really.
我经常大段时间不理它...
I'd leave it alone for long periods...
白天的时候
during the day.
好了
Right, then.
你没事吧
You OK?
稍等
Just give me a second.
你不用这样 不行就算了
You don't have to do this. We can forget all about it.
不 你说你想让我了解你的世界 所以
No, you said you wanted me to see your world, so...
我没想让你坚守什么承诺
I'm not holding you to anything.
我说到就要做到 同时也能
I said I'd do it. I'll do it. It's part of the...
更加了解你
getting to know you.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
附近有人吗
Is anyone around?
没有
No.
千万别有人
There'd better not be.
我知道 走吧
Yeah, yeah. Start walking.
-我看起来怎么样 -太难看了
- How do I look? - So bad.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
It's OK.
他直直地看着我 像是在问我为什么
He was looking right at me. It's like he was asking me why.
小洁 小点声
Jem, keep it down.
我觉得他们在追杀我 所有僵尸
I thought they were after me. All of them.
我们杀掉的每一个
Everyone we ever did.
还想再来一杯吗
Do you want another?
好
Yeah.
请再来一样的 珀莉
Same again, please, Pearl.
这两杯我请 珀莉
Those are on me, Pearl.
你真是太好了
That's very kind of you.
还你们人情 朋友
Debt of gratitude, mate.
知道你们在巡逻 就感觉安全多了
Feel safer already, knowing you lot are out there.
我是觉得
As far as I'm concerned,
不该再让你们出钱了
that hand doesn't go in your pocket.
别误会 酒吧没这条规矩
So as you know, that's not a house policy.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers, then. - Cheers.
好人
Good man.
我一直在做恶梦
I keep having bad dreams.
每个梦里都有亨利
Henry is in them an' all.
小洁 听着
Jem, look.
亨利已经死了
Henry's gone.
你得活在当下
You just need to be in the here and now.
该死的 谁没干过亏心事
I mean, fuck's sake, we've all done stuff.
但总放不下只会让我们变得软弱
But dwelling on it is only going to weaken us.
听着 现在我们都活着并且在一起
So, listen. Here and now we're together and we're alive,
对我来说已经很满足了
and that's two boxes ticked for me already.
看来马上又要有免费畅饮了
Looks like there's a free piss-up in the offing as well.
赶快把这杯喝完然后装作很渴的样子
So knock that one back quick and look thirsty.
真不敢相信没录上
Can't believe it didn't record.
你真是大救星兰博夫人 我都要绝望了
You're a life-saver, Mrs Lamb. Bereft I was.
我一看完就立刻还给你
I'll get this back to you as soon as I've watched it.
再见
Bye, now.
兰博夫人
Mrs Lamb?
别 我想跟你说几句话
No, I was wondering if you and I could have a quick word.
求你了
Please.
我恳求你
Look, I implore you.
说吧
Well?
有些事应该让你知道
There's something you need to know.
现在回去还不晚
It's not too late to back out.
你能别再说这种话了吗
Can you stop saying that?
拜托 我很好 我非常放松
Please. I'm fine. I'm completely relaxed.
-那是你♥爸♥爸吗 -糟糕
- Is that your dad? - Shit.
说你喜欢他的牛仔裤
Say you like his jeans.
什么
What?
-好吧 -爸爸
- All right. - Hey, Dad.
西蒙 这是我爸爸 史蒂夫
Simon, this is my dad, Steve.
你好 史蒂夫
Hi, Steve.
牛仔裤不错
Like your jeans.
谢谢
Thanks very much.
苏 吉伦带了个朋友回来 西蒙
Sue, Kieren's brought a mate back. Simon.
太好了
Very nice.
你好 苏
Hello, Sue.
谢谢你们招待我
Thanks for having me.
很高兴你来我们家
Lovely to have you here.
希望午饭能让你喜欢 西蒙
Well, I hope you like lunch, Simon.
当然
Er...sure. Er...
在他不吃的饭里 这次肯定排前三
It's definitely in his top three meals we don't eat.
你很乐意维持这个裁决 是吧
You're happy to stick with that finding, are you?
你这是什么意思 警督
What are you implying, Detective Inspector?
马丁女士 我太不应该了 是吧
Ms Martin! I'm terrible, aren't I?
这个点看电视剧
This time of day.
我还以为我是诺顿数我最迷《苦斗》
I thought I was Roarton's biggest Hard Graft fan.
阿比盖尔·兰博录了全集
Abigail Lamb records them all.
你看到留言了吧
You've got the message, then?
帕特里克·休斯 维生党总部
Patrick Hughes. Victus central office.
是一个说话非常粗鲁的男人
A man with a very brusque tone, I must say.
如果这位朋友坚持说他在清洁枪时
I can understand our friend here sustaining
意外射伤了自己一次 我还可以理解
one accidental bullet wound while cleaning his gun,
但两次
but two...
不
Oh, no!
开什么玩笑
You've got to be joking.
这是什么
What is this?
这带子你从哪拿到的
Where did you get this tape?
你应当引以为傲
You should be very proud.
你养大了一个如此好如此虔诚的年轻人
That's a fine, religious young man you've raised.
花了那么多时间去做拓展活动
Giving all that time to his outreach work.
还有那么多私下的善举
All his good deeds in secret, too.
试着说服女人们脱离罪恶
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表