剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
我把尸体烧了
I burnt the body.
骨头分开埋的 没人找得到
Bones are buried separate. No-one will find 'em.
亨利可能和一些极端分子有关系
Henry may have been involved with extremists
并参加了他们的集训营
and made his way to one of their training camps.
西蒙是不死先知的十二门徒之一
Simon is one of the 12 disciples of the Undead Prophet.
维生党搜集的情报表明有些团体
Victus has been gathering intelligence on groups
打算带来二次复生
looking to bring about another Rising.
他们认为
They believe they need
需要先找到第一个复生的人
to find the First Risen before it can start.
不管第一个复生的是谁
Whoever this First Risen is,
我们必须在其他人之前找到他
we want to find them before anyone else does.
我不想跟你待在这里
I don't like being here with you,
我想和朋友们一起
I'd rather be with my friends.
你得找个关心你的好姑娘
You need to find a nice girl who'll take care of you.
爱神依西塔
The Goddess Ishtar.
你还想要完整女友体验套餐吗
Are you wanting the full girlfriend experience again?
好啊 宝贝
Hiya, sweetheart.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
艾米是那种需要爱意关怀的人
Amy is someone who needs to see that she's loved.
所以我对她表现出爱意
So I show her love,
因为我确实爱她
because I do love her.
怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?
没什么 我只是
Nothing, I just...
我一直想要你是不是不好
Is it a bad thing that I want you all the time?
这完全正常
It's perfectly normal.
我一直
I keep...
在想你的双手
thinking about your hands...
抚摸着我
touching me...
不行 你去部门委员会可不能迟到
No, you mustn't be late for the departmental committee.
他们没我开始不了
They can't start without me.
那当然
Of course!
老天 菲利普 你真娴熟
Oh, my God, Philip. You're so adept.
等等
Oh, wait.
请让我试试
Please, let me try.
我想给你快♥感♥
I want to give you pleasure.
教教我吧
Teach me.
好吧
Very well...
菲利普 西维娅来家里了
Philip, we've got a visitor, Sylvia,
你能下来吗
can you come down?
你说什么 噪音太吵我听不清
What did you say? I can't hear you with all that noise.
菲利普 菲利普
Philip! Philip?
菲利普 马上
Philip, now!
家里只有我管...
Am I the only one in this house...?
我这是干什么
What am I doing?
我给学校打电♥话♥
I called them at the school.
说亨利今天不会去学校了
I said, "Henry won't be in today,
他失踪了
he's gone missing."
你知道他们怎么回答的吗
D'you know what they said to me?
"谢谢你的来电" 好像无关紧要
"Thank you for your call," Like it were nothing.
菲利普来了
Here's Philip now.
就像是场噩梦 雪莉
It's like a bad dream, Shirley,
一直觉得我一醒
I keep thinking I'll wake up
-他就回来了 -亲爱的
- and he'll have come back. - Oh, darling.
我向你保证 兰思德太太
I assure you, Mrs Lonsdale,
我们已竭尽所能
that everything that can be done...
对不起 玛克辛·马丁的话我可不信
I'm sorry, no, that Maxine Martin.
我一眼就能看出谁当着我面在说谎
Well, I can tell when someone's lying to me face.
"亨利跑去参加集训营了"
"Henry's run off to a training camp."
他才没去集训营
He's not in any training camp.
亨利连童子军都不参加
Henry wouldn't join Cub Scouts,
哪怕队长是你 菲利普
not even when you were troop leader, Philip.
我跟他说 "跟着隔壁的菲利
I said to him, "Go with Phil from next door,
"他会照顾你的" "不 我要玩任天堂"
"He'll look after you." "No, playing Nintendo."
他不喜欢集体活动
He's not a joiner.
这两件事没必然联♥系♥
The two things aren't necessarily...
我教你怎么用那个吧 菲利普
Let me show you the knack with that, Philip.
一个是童子军
One is Cub Scouts,
另一个是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥集训营
the other's a terrorist training camp.
-告诉她你会帮她 -怎么帮
- Tell her you'll help her. - How?
今天村里不是开大会吗
Well, your big village meeting's today.
告诉她你会提起这事
Tell her you'll bring it up.
你在教区理事会里面 总归有点影响力
You're on the parish council, you must have some sway.
影响力 我当然是有
Sway... of course I have.
但我不能本末倒置
I can't upset the order of business.
这次会议极其重要
It's an extremely important meeting.
马丁女士会指望我...
Ms Martin's going to be looking to me to...
菲利普说他会查查的
Oh, Philip says he'll look into it.
你像这样站在那
You're stood there like that.
我过来 跟你握手
I come in, I shake your hand...
握手
Shake hands.
我受到了惊吓
I'm alarmed.
你的皮肤冰冷
Your skin is cold to the touch.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
照手册说
Like in the brochure.
对不起吓到你了
I'm sorry I caused your anxiety...
西蒙和艾米呢
Where's Simon and Amy?
西蒙有更重要的事要做 他有任务
Simon's got more important things to do, he's got a mission.
还有隐形眼镜是为了
...and contact lenses on account of...
-减少 -减少人类的紧张情绪
- To minimise. - "To minimise distress caused to living people."
过去二十四小时内我已注射过神经替林
"I've been administered Neurotriptyline in the last 24 hours
不会转变至狂暴状态
and will not enter a rabid state."
你一定要说清楚
You have to have it off,
要不然你就是在干什么
otherwise what are you doing?
四处吓人
Scaring crap out of folk.
你得多练习上上摩丝什么的
You need to work on your mousse application an' all.
均匀用力 一抹到底 对吧
Long, even strokes, yeah?
坐下吧 我给你个六分
Sit down, I'm giving you a six,
这还算是客气的
and that's being generous.
-下一位 艾米·戴尔 -没来
- Next, Amy Dyer. - Not here.
西蒙·门罗
Simon Monroe?
耍小聪明是吧
That's very clever, that, innit?
把他们记到不配合名单里
See how clever they are
看看他们还能聪明多久
when they get put on a noncompliants list.
也是给你们所有人一个教训 别惹麻烦
Lesson there for all of yous, don't take the piss.
集齐所有印♥章♥之后呢
What happens when you've got all the stamps?
那你就有所有印♥章♥了啊
Well, then, you've got all the stamps.
集满五张就能去旅行
Get all five sheets and there's an away day...
海滨之旅
to the seaside.
还有你 记得抹摩丝
And you, get your mousse on.
每次宴会结束 我总说"绕在手臂上卷好
After every fete, I say, "Wind it round your arm,
"别随便揉成一团"
don't just put it away in a bunch."
"别把旗布团成团"
"Don't bunch the bunting!"
我今天要开始做软糖了
I'm making a start on the fudge today
你要不要来帮忙
if you fancied lending a hand?
不行
I can't.
我得去巡逻
I've got to go on patrol.
我都不知道你又开始巡逻了
I didn't know you were back on patrol.
从今天十二点开始
Am from today, 12 o'clock.
你做决定永远不跟人商量
All these decisions that you say nothing about.
巡逻又能怎么样
How's going on patrol going to fix anything?
这对你的未来有帮助吗
How's it looking after your future?
你什么都不告诉我 我要怎么帮你
And how can I help you if you won't talk to me?
妈 别担心我
Mum, don't worry about me.
没事的 我很好
It's OK, I'm fine.
我会好好的
I'll be fine.
"你还想要完整女友体验套餐吗"
'Are you wanting the full girlfriend experience again?
"还想吗 想吗"
'Again? Again?'
请进
Come in.
你来了
You're here!
我都要担心了
I was getting worried.
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表