剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表
滚开 加里
Oh, just do one, Gaz.
-看见了吗 -看见什么
- See that? - See what?
-她看我了 -不 她没有
- She looked right at me. - No, she didn't.
你得检查下隐形眼镜了
You need your contacts checking.
别想了 亨利
Oh, forget it, Henry.
她60岁的时候 你还是16岁
When she's 60, you'll still be 16.
无所谓 我喜欢成熟的女人
It's not a problem. I like a maturer woman.
看看 我自己做的
Check it out. Made it myself.
小 洁
-没希望的 -有的
- Never going to happen. - It is.
活人和僵尸在诺顿村谈恋爱
A living-deceased relationship in Roarton Valley?
你忘吃药了吧
Have you been missing your meds?
你就像个无脑狂暴僵尸
Cos you're talking like a brainless rabid.
你知道她是人类志愿军的吧
You do know she was in the Human Volunteer Force?
你以为我当初为什么会复生啊
Why do you think I came back from the dead in the first place?
这样我就能和小洁在一起了
It's so me and Jem Walker can be together.
那是命中注定的
It's fate, man, written in stars.
她哥有半死症
Her brother's PDS.
我肯定有机会
I've got to have a chance.
这就是你的选民们度日的地方 马丁小姐
This is where your constituents spend most of their days, Miss Martin.
不错嘛
Wonderful.
给我来双份威士忌 好孩子
Get me a double whisky, there's a good lad.
你们好啊
Hi there.
-我能坐这儿吗 -随意
- Can I squeeze in? - Please yourself.
我是玛克辛 本地议员
I'm Maxine, your local MP.
你们还好吗
How's everyone holding up?
-还好 -主干道该修修了
- All right. - Main road needs fixing up.
我的意思是
I mean, how's everyone
肯·伯顿出事以后大家怎么样
holding up after the news about Ken Burton?
是啊 我们刚还在说呢
Oh, aye, we were just talking about that.
当然了
I'm sure you were.
挺惨的 不过
It's tragic, but,
这就是到处瞎转悠的代价
you will pay the price if you go off gallivanting.
-我和他说过 对吧 -你说过
- I told him, didn't I? - You did.
我说 "肯 你想改变的话
I said, "Ken, if you want a change,
就搬到村子另一头去"
just move down the valley."
但是 不 他坚持搬到市里去
But, oh, no. He insisted on moving to the city.
我不想这么说 但是 他自找的
I'm sorry, but, well, he doomed himself.
这么说 你们并不是很关心
So, you're not that concerned
兰开夏郡的半死症恐怖袭击
there was a PDS terrorist attack in Lancashire?
我猜你很担心吧
Weighs on your mind, I suppose.
但那种事发生在大城市里 不是吗
But that sort of thing happens in those cities, doesn't it?
你是从市里来的吗 女士
So, are you from the city, then, Mrs?
不 我在这里出生
Oh, no, I was born here.
-是吗 -但不在这里长大
- Were you? - Born but not bred.
很久以前就搬走了
I moved away a long time ago.
算是个有点成绩的本地女孩
Could say I'm a local girl done good.
有失远迎还望多包涵
Oh, well, excuse us while we break out the bunting.
要加杯酒吗
Anyone for a top-up?
-那我就不客气了 -请帮我加一品脱
- Oh, don't mind if I do. - I'll have a pint, please.
一杯一品脱 两杯半品脱的苦啤酒 谢谢
A pint and two halves of bitter, please.
她太看得起自己了
She's got a high opinion of herself, don't she?
可不是吗
Hasn't she just?
你认识肯·伯顿吗
Did you know Ken Burton?
以前是我家邻居 真不敢相信
He was my next-door neighbour. Can't believe it.
-毫无人性 -就是说
- It's senseless. - I agree.
惨无人道
A senseless tragedy.
天 你是...
Oh. Oh, you're...
你是...
You're...
他也是
And so is he.
这里气氛真融洽 不是吗
It's very relaxed in here, isn't it?
你能帮我拿过来吗 谢谢
Could you bring those over for me? Thanks.
这怎么回事
What was all that about?
她是玛克辛·马丁 维生党的人
That's Maxine Martin. She's a member of Victus.
维生党的人 天 真的吗
Victus? Jesus. Really?
别担心 她不会待很久
Don't worry. She won't be staying long.
你在村里上过学吗 马丁小姐
Did you go to school in the valley, Miss Martin?
读了小学就没再读了
I went to the primary school. Never made it to the big one.
妈 爸
Mum? Dad?
玛克辛·马丁 新国会议员
玛克辛·马丁 诺顿村新国会议员
维生党候选人痛斥半死症患者
维生党候选人痛斥半死症患者
"女士们 先生们
'Ladies and gentlemen,
"不要被腐♥败♥精英分子兜售的谎言所欺骗
'do not be fooled by the lies peddled by the corrupt elite.'
"这些所谓的部分死亡综合症患者
'These so-called Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferers
"和你我并不相同
'are not like you or me...
"他们有的不是梦想是野心
'with normal hopes and normal dreams.
"他们可以伪装成我们
'They may pretend to be like us,
"但在化妆品和药物掩饰下的
'but what lies beneath that mask of make-up and medication
"是不可理喻 冷漠无情的杀手
'is a cold, hard killer that cannot be reasoned with.'
"在你家里 你店里
'The PDS sufferer in your home,
"你酒吧里的半死症患者
'in your shop, in your pub,
"少打一针就会剖开你的脑袋
'is one missed dose away from tearing your head apart.'
-同意 -完全同意
- Yeah. - Completely, yeah.
欧洲旅游指南
半死症患者接纳旅店
半死症患者接纳旅店蒙帕纳斯区 戈伯特酒店
房♥间数量55 接受半死症患者
我猜你来这只是短期竞选活动吧 马丁女士
I assumed it would be a... a whistle-stop visit, Miss Martin.
我完全相信本地政♥府♥
Well, I'm a firm believer in local government,
我得和我的选民面对面交流
meeting my constituents face to face,
所以需要舒适专业的环境
and for that I need a comfortable, professional environment.
有些蛛网 只要通风不错都不是问题
A few cobwebs. Nothing that a good airing won't solve.
菲利普留下任你差遣
I'll leave Philip at your disposal.
希望你不怕干点脏活累活 菲利普
I hope you're not afraid of a little elbow grease, Philip.
好吧...
Right...
*待在伤心之地*
*And I was better where*
*反而没那么伤心*
*I was miserable*
*就让我待在那里*
*Why didn't you leave me there*
*我爱你 求你别走*
*And I love you. Please, don't go*
*但也别坐在那里了然地看这我*
*But don't you sit there looking like you know*
*是我让你不能回家*
*That I'm the one that kept you from your home*
*别离开我*
*Don't go*
*别离开我*
*Don't go*
*别离开我*
*Don't go*
我得离开这里 里克
I've got to get out of here, Rick.
我不想这辈子
I don't want to be pulling
都在该死的军团酒吧倒啤酒
pints in the flippin' Legion for the rest of my...
应该说永远
..forever. Huh!
天 我在干什么
Jesus. What am I doing?
我在跟你说话 但你都不在这里
I'm talking to you, and you're not even here!
我还以为只有我会这样呢
I thought I was the only one who did that.
艾米
Amy?!
吉伦·沃克
Oh! Kieren Walker!
没想到还能再见
As I live and breathe!
-你在这干什么 -我住这啊 帅哥
- What are you doing here? - I live here, handsome!
-巴黎吗 -对 这几天就去
- Paris? - Yeah, I'm off any day now.
你会说哪怕一句法语吗 吉伦·沃克
Do you even speak a word of Francais, Kieren Walker?
我高考法语拿了B呢
I got a B in French GCSE.
老天爷 你还真准备好了
Oh, well, sacre bleu! You're good to go, then.
反正我现在回来了
Anyway, there's no need to
你也没必要漂洋过海了
run off into the great blue yonder now I'm back.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你高兴吗
You like?
当然 只是有点没想到
Course I do. But it's a bit out of the blue.
你就在我身边 我得缓缓神
Here you are. I think I'm in shock.
谁让我这么迷人呢 是吧帅哥
I'm a stunner, handsome. What can I say?
我要跟你说些坏消息
Now, look, I've got some bad news to break
你别太沮丧 也别太烦躁 好吗
and I don't want you getting too depressed and distraught, OK?
好
Ok.
婚约解除
The wedding's off.
-婚约 -我们的婚约啊 傻蛋
- Wedding? - Ours, dumb-dumb.
-我和别人订婚了 -谁啊
- I am betrothed to another. - Who?
我心里有数 就等你来猜啊
剧集 | 复生(2013) | 导航列表