剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I'm gonna take five cards off the top here,which I haven't seen.Fair enough.
你仅仅是拿起来 握着它们 把它们放在你手上 好了?
But take them.Just hold onto them.Put them in your hand,yeah?
从我对你的了解 我要告诉你...
From my knowledge of you,I'm going to be able to tell...
只需从你的表情 看出你手中哪张最大...
just from reading your face,which is the highest card...
你曾被催眠过?
in that hand.You ever been hypnotized?
好的 看着我 看着卡片 放松
Okay,just look at me.Look at the cards,relax.
第一张最大
The first one is the highest.
有时需要点时间 别打断我 好吗?看着我
Sometimes it takes a while.Don't block me,all right?Look at me.
第三张牌最大
The third card is the highest one.
你还剩些什么?
What you got left?
有时候会有效 但我这是第一年研究
It does work sometimes,but I'm in the first year.
你很会玩牌吗?
You are pretty good with cards,aren't you?
现在 别对我撒谎 我能区别得出来 不 你很会玩
Now,don't lie to me,I can tell.No,you're good.
我们应该玩一把...叫什么名字来着?扑克
We should have a game of...What's it called?Poker.
准备好了?
Ready?
好的 我要押20块 你想押多少?
Right,I'm gonna put 20 down.How many do you want?
我押20
I got 20.
- 该我出牌了 - 翻牌
- Time for me to get out. - Check.
押20 我跟10
20.In.I'll go for 10.
20.
我出局了
I'm out.
我出局了
I'm out.
那么你是什么牌?
So what have you got?
一张J最大
Jack high.
两对 初学者运气好
Two pairs.Must be beginner's luck.
那也意味着你欠我一大笔钱
Which also means that you owe me quite a lot of money.
兄弟 你把我输光了
You've cleaned me out,man.
那你还擅长做什么?你知道 比如当一个建筑师?
So are you any good?You know,like,being an architect?
这辈子做个最好的建筑师 看 我会把我的表抵押给你
The best in my year.Look,I'll put my watch into the mix.
我不想要你的表
I don't want your watch.
我没有其他什么东西了
I don't have anything else.
我想要的是你有的某些东西...
There must be something you have that I want...
某些你所拥有而我没有的技能
some skill that you possess that I don't.
比如什么?
Like what?
这很好 丹尼
These are good,Danny.
他不会玩牌 但他绘制的建筑图很可爱
He can't play cards,but he does draw a lovely building.
Michael
Michael.
我们得走了 表演时间到了
Here we go.Showtime.
我想见Greene先生
I'd like to see Mr.Greene,please.
你有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
告诉他Winterborn夫人来这里见他就行了
Just tell him Mrs.Winterborn is here to see him.
行了 Sharon 又见面了
That's quite all right,Sharon.Hello again.
这边请
Come this way.
昨天晚上我在想你
I thought about you last night.
那是个美好的夜晚吧?请随便坐
It was a good night,wasn't it?Please have a seat.
我想见见你的工地
I'd like to see your site.
- 为什么? - 个人兴趣
- What for? - Professional interest.
你要知道投资是否全部到位了?
You know it's fully invested?
我仍想看看你的工地
I'd still like to see your site.
好的
Okay.
那里会建主住宿区,餐厅,游泳池
That would be the main accommodation block there.Restaurant.Pool.
- 户外还是户内? - 一个户外一个户内...
- Outdoor or indoor? - One outdoor,one indoor...
两边都有接待室
both flanked by the treatment rooms.
是个漂亮的地方
It's a beautiful place.
陆路交通便利 到机场只需半个钟头
Good road and rail access.Airport in half an hour.
- 建筑许可? - 都搞定了
- Planning permission? - All sorted.
- 员工? - 已经开始在招聘了
- Staff? - Already started headhunting.
很难找到优秀人选
Hard to find good people.
是的 但不是不可能
Yeah,but not impossible.
你前夫已经选走了
Your ex-husband has loads.
我想看看你的建筑师
I'd like to see your architect.
- 但我们谈过这个... - 让我看看
- But we've discussed this... - Indulge me.
把它称作个人兴趣
Call it professional interest.
这边走
This way.
我记得你得到了建筑许可
I'm impressed you got planning permission.
- 那很不容易 - 走开 你们入侵了 给我出去
- It wasn't easy. - Bugger off!You're trespassing!Get off!
所有我要说的就是别缩减建筑进展
All I'd say is don't scrimp in the building and development.
说者容易做者难 开销螺旋式地...
It's easy to do,the costs spiral...
人造大理石和真大理石看起来效果一样好 但别做人造的
and the marble effect looks nearly as good as real marble.Don't do it.
并且要明确别在卧室节省开支
And definitely don't cut costs in the bedrooms.
家具设备等要比客户在家里的好 不能差
They should be better than guests have at home,not worse.Furnishings.
我要告诉你它会是至高无上的
It will be unrivaled,I give you my word.
而且开张那天你能成为我尊敬的客人
And on opening day you can be my guest of honor.
我喜欢看到他发现我加入了他的竞争对手时的表情
I'd love to see his face when he finds out I'm involved with the competition.
- 他会狂怒的 - 但是Katherine从所有权考虑...
- He will be furious. - But,Katherine,with all due respect...
你并没有加入竞争方
you're not involved with the competition.
我会在你的业务上投资10万英镑的
I'm going to invest 100,000 in your business.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
没人比我更清楚这个了
No one knows more about this than me.
让我投资10万英镑 而且我会成为你的免费顾问
Let me invest 100,000 and I'll be your consultant for free.
- 你确信那是你想做的? - 绝对确定
- Are you sure it's what you want? - Positive.
我明天把协议带过来
I'll bring the papers over tomorrow.
- 两杯香槟 - 好的
- Two glasses of champagne,please. - Okay.
很好,都会列出来的
Okay,furnishings.
好的 你会把它直放在货车上吧?
Good.Would you put that straight in the van?
Brian 非常感谢你
Brian,thank you so much.
你是个明星 谢谢你
You're a star.Thank you for that.
抱歉我浪费了你的时间
I'm sorry I've wasted your time.
什么使你改变主意了?
What made you change your mind?
这几个月里 我醒来所想到的第一件事...
For months now,the first image in my head when I wake...
就是他和女友在笑而且是大笑...
is of him and his little girlfriend,smiling and laughing...
享受着我所创造的生活
enjoying the lifestyle I've created.
我恨他 我想让他伤心
I hate him.I want to hurt him.
Katherine 你所做的所有事...
Katherine,all you have to do...
但在我余生中不会再像那样过了
But that's no way to live the rest of my life.
沉浸于愤怒与苦楚之中
Eaten away with anger and bitterness.
那样他就又赢了
That way he wins again.
与你一起工作应该很有意思 我相信...
It would have been fun to work with you,I'm sure of that...
但那对我来说是种错误
but it would have been wrong for me.
我需要一个新的开始而那不是 很抱歉
I need a fresh start and this isn't it.I'm sorry.
- 我不能劝告你? - 我知道你甚至不会来劝
- I can't persuade you? - I know you won't even try.
我希望决定是为你自己作出的
I hope it works out for you.
谢谢 我欠你很多
Thank you.I owe you a lot.
至于那条狗 它是被一辆车撞死的...
About the dog,it was hit by a car...
它极度痛苦
and was in great distress.
兽医说应该放下它 我才那样决定的
The vet said it should be put down,and I made that decision.
所以你让她走掉了?
So you let her walk away?
我就往常一样给了她一条出路 而这次她把握住了
I gave her an out,like always.This time she took it.
重要的是你是如何极力怂恿她的?
How hard did you try and persuade her?That's the point.
许多事情会做成这样的 Michael 人们是会有所展望的
A lot of work has gone into this,Michael.People have expectations.
伟大的 Mickey Bricks失败了
The great Mickey Bricks,falling for a mark.
这是个道德问题
It's a question of ethics.
- 道德?好血腥的道德啊? - 冷静
- Ethics?What bloody ethics? - Calm down.
- 看在基♥督♥的份上 我们是在欺诈 - 我们不欺诈正直的人
- We're con men,for Christ's sake! - We do not cheat honest people.
June怎么办?
What about June?
我们会想想办法 我们一直在想办法
We'll think of something.We always do.
- 梦幻般的作♥爱♥ Ash? - 不 谢谢 Eddie
- Fancy a Slow Comfortable Screw,Ash? - No,thanks,Eddie.
喂?
Hello?
抱歉这么晚给你打电♥话♥ Winterborn夫人
Sorry to phone you so late, Mrs.Winterborn.
但恐怕接生员明天早晨不能到你那里了
But I'm afraid that the midwife won't be able to get out to you in the morning.
- 什么接生员? - 地区接生员
- What midwife?- The district midwife.
我想你一定打错电♥话♥了
I think you must have the wrong number.
Stephen Winterborn夫人 出生日期:1983年9月13日
Mrs.Stephen Winterborn. Date of birth:September 13,1983.
据我们的记录是你丈夫昨晚带你来的
Your husband brought you in yesterday, according to our records.
Winterborn先生不再在这里住了
Mr.Winterborn no longer resides at this address.
永远别再打来了
Never call this number again.
什么让你改变主意了?
What made you change your mind?
当我23岁时怀过孕
When I was 23,I got pregnant.
完全是个意外 没有计划过的
It was a complete accident,unplanned.
但当我发现时我非常高兴
But when I found out,I was so happy.
我告诉Stephen时他只是说:
I told Stephen and he just said:
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表