剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我要再看一眼.有人反对吗?
I wanna take another look.Anyone object?
不不,看吧,请便
No,go ahead.Be my guest.
- 我从来没有见过那么多的钱 - 主啊
- I've never seen that much money. - Mercy.
看看这些.真是太夸张了
Look at that.That is awesome.
- 你觉得这里有多少? - 我不知道.几千吧
- How much do you think there is? - I don't know.Thousands.
好了
All right.
我还是觉得我们应该交给警♥察♥
I still say we should take it to the police.
等等,好吗.听我把话说完,行不?我们中的一个拿着这
Hold on,all right.Just hear me out,okay?One of us holds it.
我们保留,大概,我不知道,30天
We check in,say,I don't know,30 days...
如果没有人来报告丢失,我们就三个人平分了
if nobody's reported it missing,then we split it between us.
是啊.好吧,就这样
Yeah.All right.Okay.
那么,谁来拿着?
So,who holds it?
- 我不介意 - 不
- I wouldn't mind. - No.
不,因为我都不认识你 我也不认识他
No,'cause I don't know you,and I don't know him.
我怎么能够假定你们不会消失?
How am I supposed to know you won't disappear?
是啊,他说到重点了
Yeah,he has got a point.
如果是我们在这里,他来照管呢?
What about if our man here,he looks after it?
为了证明他不是个小偷,我并不是说你就是...
But to prove he's not a thief,I'm not saying that you are...
他可以去银行.这太聪明了
he goes to the bank.This is brilliant.
取出...你有多少?
Take out...What you got?
我的社保账户里面有6000镑
I've got 6,000 in the building society.
你有6000镑,好,那就拿出来6000 给我们每人3000
You've got 6,000,okay.Takes out 6,000.Gives us 3,000 each.
- 而我则拿着箱子 - 当然
- But I keep the case? - Obviously.
我没什么问题
I ain't got a problem with that.
如果一个月内你都没有听到任何事情 我们就回来,一起分这个钱
If you don't hear anything in a month,we'll come back.Split the money.
- 好吧 - 是吧?好了,就这样吧
- Okay. - Yeah?Okay.Let's do it.
伙计,我们要发财了 我都不能相信
Man,we're gonna be so rich.I can't believe it.
今天早上我出来的时候,口袋里面就只有20镑
I came out this morning,I had 20 quid in my pocket.
而现在,我就能分到25000镑的三分之一了
Now,I'm looking at a third share in 25,000.
从天而降,碰巧就被我们找到了
It's like it just came out of the sky and we just found it there.
天堂的礼物啊
Brought from heaven,or something.
现在情况如何,Danny?
How's it going,Danny?
- 什么? - 比分
- What? - The score.
如果以1-10分来评判,你觉得有多少分?
How do you think it's going on a scale of 1 to 10?
或许9分?
A nine maybe?
9分左右
Nine-ish.
- 没有吗? - 问你的问题
- No? - Ask your question.
你怎么知道这个箱子里面有多少钱?
How do you know how much is in the case?
我们还没有数吗?
We didn't count it yet?
妈的
Shit.
- 怎么了? - 他做的好事.走吧
- What happened? - He did.Come on.
飞天大盗 第1季第2集
S01E02 Faking It
扑克千术的首要规则:
First rule of cheating at cards:
永远掩饰好你的动作
Always cover the move.
说错了.大动作掩护小动作
Misdirection.Big movement covers the small.
很简单的规则
Simple stuff.
还有,如果你可以的话,永远坐在门边
And,if you can,always sit by the door.
- 瞧,Mick - 算了吧
- Look,Mick. - Forget it.
不,我没有打算就此算了,好吗?好吧,我搞砸了
No,I don't want to forget it.All right?Okay,I screwed up.
是啊,你学到了什么?一句话来概括
Yeah,what did you learn?In a sentence.
按照预定的计划来做
Do it by the book.
这边走
This way.
你又搞砸了,Danny 我要把它刺在你的屁♥股♥上
You screw up again,Danny,I'll have it tattooed on your ass.
- 这个Frank Gorley是谁? - 魔鬼
- So who's this Frank Gorley? - Beelzebub.
我觉得我们可以以其人之道还治其人之身
I say we give him a taste of his own medicine.
我认识一些人
I know some people.
我可以以人头担♥保♥他们能以 任意一种方法来害你
I can personally vouch for how many places they can hurt you.
- 那不是我们要做的 - 那我们要做什么?
- That's not what we do. - What are we gonna do,then?
Ash?
Ash?
他在伦敦西区经营了一家旅馆和赌场
He runs a hotel and casino in the West End.
赌场是他的爱好
The casino's bent.
有人从东欧运送姑娘到他旅馆中
He ships in girls from Eastern Europe for the hotel.
那些船家在赌桌上输掉了他们的钱 只能从匈牙利带姑娘过来
Punters lose their money on the tables,then curl up with Hilda from Hungary.
他不是那种你可以随便对付的人
Not the sort of man you take liberties with.
事实上,如果我们有一份不要去的地方的列表...
In fact,if we had a list of places not to go...
他会列在最上面
he'd be right there at the top.
帮我找出个入口
Find me an in.
和以前一样
The usual.
我就差这一张牌就能成千王之王
I was one card short of a great hand.
或许我应该对你进行宵禁令
Maybe I should put you on a curfew.
你可以试试看啊
I'd like to see you try.
- 你不再是20岁的人了,Albert - 我就是
- You're not 20 years old anymore,Albert. - Yes,I am.
这里,就是这么认为的
Up here,where it counts.
- 你建立了一个非常不好的榜样 - 好吧
- You are setting a very bad example. - Good.
我听说你对小Danny很不好
I hear you're giving young Danny a hard time.
他搞砸了
He screwed up.
我们都搞砸了
We all screw up.
- 所以你接下来才会要考虑作什么 - 或许吧
- It's what you do next that counts. - Maybe.
他有诈骗的天分.你是教不了的
He's got grift sense.You can't teach that.
而且我不会永远在你旁边,你会需要他的
And I'm not gonna be around forever,so you'll need him.
让我来担心Danny吧.你好好休息一下
Let me worry about Danny.You just get some rest.
我们晚一些打电♥话♥给你
We'll call back later.
你还需要什么吗,Albie?
Is there anything you want,Albie?
3个护士和一桌的牌
Three nurses and a deck of cards.
我们要回旅馆和Ash碰面.看他找到了什么
We'll meet Ash back at the hotel.See what he's got.
等等
Wait.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
- Peter? - 什么事?
- Peter? - Yes?
Maureen Phillips,媒体服务的
Maureen Phillips,media services.
- 媒体? - 不好意思.你好
- Media? - Sorry.Hello.
我已经在做了
I'm already on it.
请告诉部长,一切都在掌握之中 他没有什么好担心的
Please tell the Minister it's all in hand.He has nothing to worry about.
我现在就和Peter在一起
I'm with Peter now.
是的
Yeah.
我回去的路上会打电♥话♥给你.好的
I'll call you as soon as I'm on my way back.Okay.
对不起.你知道那些政客的嘴脸
Sorry about that.You know what politicians are like.
是啊
Yes.
事情是这样的,有人对我们泄漏说...
The thing is,we've been tipped off...
新闻局正在深入英国国民健康服务进行调查
that the press are conducting an investigation into NHS Trust services.
- 而这家医院被打上了记号♥ - 我明白了
- And this hospital's been earmarked. - I see.
他们会选择一个病人并在 整个过程中跟踪他的情况...
They select a patient and follow his progress through the system...
并随时进行报告,直到他离开
debriefing him as and when he leaves.
这件事情...
Well,the thing is...
他们选的那个病人是个老头儿...
The patient they've selected is an elderly man...
叫Albert Stroller?
called Albert Stroller?
上帝,我现在似乎就能看到报纸的标题了
God,I can just see the headlines now.
好的,瞧,我会马上着手...
Right,look,I'll get onto it...
找到他,Peter,像对待王子般对待他
Find him,Peter,treat him like a prince.
我们现在可都靠你了
We're all in your hands,now.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我们一旦需要Albert...
If ever we needed Albert...
即使有入口,我也找不到
If there is an in,I can't find it.
瞧,我们知道他玩牌
Well,look,we know he plays cards.
我们也知道他能发现千术
We also know he can spot a cheat.
女人?
Women?
他有两打妓♥女♥可以随时使用,24除以7 但从来没有靠近过她们
He's got two dozen hookers on tap,24/7,but doesn't go near them.
我跟赌场的某个管理人员聊了一会儿.这个家伙很不合群
I spoke to one of the croupiers at the casino.The guy's a loner.
他每天晚上都把自己锁在房♥间里面
He locks himself in his room every night.
- 没有朋友? - 没有,什么也没有
- No friends? - No,nothing.
- 亲戚,股东? - 不相信他们
- Stocks,shares? - Doesn't trust them.
一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳 发誓再也不会相信了
Dabbled once,lost heavily.Vowed never again.
这家伙斤斤计较,一毛不拔
The man's a block of ice.He calculates the odds.
他永远不会担一点风险
He never goes out on a limb.
至少我所能看见的他唯一 热爱的事情,就是极端地暴♥力♥
The only thing he's passionate about,as far as I can see,is extreme violence.
有一件事情
There is one thing.
他总是随身携带笔记本电脑
He carries a laptop wherever he goes.
如果他有弱点的话,这是我们唯一 可以从中发现的地方
If he has got a weakness,that's where we'll find it.
很好,能给Danny一个机会来向我们 展示他学到了多少
Good,it'll give Danny a chance to show us how much he's learned.
我们怎么做?
How we doing?
就看我们花在布局上的精力和时间了
Depends how much we spend on the set up.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表