剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I heard what happened.
她想我做的 我做不到
She wanted me to be something I wasn't.
我努力的不让她失望
And I was desperate not to disappoint her.
谁想到 后患无穷
Recipe for disaster.
如果你俩还在一起的话...
If you were still together...
你能够做到对她视若无睹吗?
you're telling me you could just walk away from her?
首要原则 Danny
First rule,Danny:
人不为己 天诛地灭
Always look after number one.
人人都会这么做的
If you don't,no one else will.
好的 我会铭记在心的
I'll try and remember that.
回去吧 Danny 去休息会
Go home,Danny.Get some sleep.
Danny Blue?
Danny Blue.
那孩子今天干得不错
The kid did well today.
让我想起了当初的你
Reminds me of you.
焦躁不安...
Worryingly.
行了 别说了
Okay,come on.
你怎么找到他的?
How did you find him?
- 我有表现得这么明显吗? - 是你把我调♥教♥得太好了
- Am I that transparent? - You taught me well.
我听说过他 他很棒
I heard about him.He's good.
渴望成为行内最出色的
Wants to be the best.
是不是听起来很熟悉?
That sound familiar?
我让Eddie暗示他来找你
I told Eddie to point him in your direction.
不管怎么说 我做到了
I'm all but done anyway.
- 你打算不管他? - 我们都在努力摆脱
- You going to miss it? - We're all trying to get out.
如果你能做别的 你也想摆脱这种生活 不是嘛
You would,too,if you could think of something else to do.
好啊 伙计们
All right,boys.
知道我为什么喜欢轮盘赌?
You know what I love about roulette?
不到最后一秒 不知胜负结果
That glorious 30 seconds while the wheel is still spinning.
Christopher Rawlings
Christopher Rawlings.
因为那次赌马
The horseracing scam.
他妻子发现他输了所有的积蓄
His wife found out he'd lost their life savings.
他正在准备起诉
He's ready to press charges.
你坐过牢 是吧 Danny?
You ever been to prison,Danny?
- 你们不是该录音吗? - 那是B计划
- Shouldn't you be taping this? - That's Plan B.
- 想知道A计划吗? - 真让人吃惊
- Want to hear Plan A? - Surprise me.
我们有足够的证据送你们进监狱 没人能躲开法律的制裁
We've already got enough to send everyone down.No way around that.
不过 想想受害者是谁?他的权力.....
But bearing in mind who the mark is,the powers that be...
不会让审判拖太久
would rather not have a lengthy trial.
他会觉得这些内♥幕♥太不堪
They think the details might be embarrassing.
他不想被别人知道太多实情 当然 会主动承认犯罪事实
What they need is a watertight case so overwhelming,everyone pleads guilty.
匆匆宣判之后 这件事不久就被人遗忘了
We'll rush the sentencing through and the whole thing blows over.
听上去你们都盘算好了
Sounds like you've got it all worked out.
是的
We have.
我们知道你很晚才加入 所以你还有一线生机
We know you came into the game late.So you get a lifeline.
- 什么机会? - 不动声色 依旧干♥你♥的活
- Which is? - Just do what you've been doing.
被捕后 我们会给你个藏身处 然后给我们一份证词
After the arrests,we take you to a safe house,you make a statement.
一旦其他人知道 我们取得了确凿的证据
Once the team knows we've got your evidence...
他们知道除了承认有罪 别无他法
they'll know they can't do anything but plead guilty.
作为回报 你将会被无罪释放
In return,you walk away into the sunset.
如果我不合作呢?
What if I don't?
如之前所说 和其他人一起进监狱
Like I said,you go down with the rest of them...
而且会考虑追加Rawlings一案
and we'll add the Rawlings job for good measure.
你所做的就是回去 假装我们从来没遇到过
All you have to do is go back,pretend we never had this conversation.
不管你做什么 Mickey和其他人 都会进监狱的
Mickey and the others are going to prison whatever you do.
对于你来说 你有选择的机会 是否要跟他们一起进监狱?
The only choice you have to make is whether you go with them or not.
放聪明点 Danny
Be smart,Danny.
人不为己 天诛地灭
Look after number one.
- 那孩子呢? - 他会来的
- Where's the kid? - He'll be here.
打起精神了
Opening night nerves.
Williams已经上路了
Williams is on his way up.
你好
Gentlemen.
你迟到了
You're late.
- 对不起 - 没关系 就一会工夫
- I'm sorry... - Doesn't matter.There's no time.
我们开始吧
Let's get this done.
- Redford呢? - 他会来的
- Where's Redford? - He'll be here.
我以为我们是一起开始的
I thought we were all going to do this together.
如果你觉得有问题的话 我们可以取消所有计划
If there's a problem,we can call the whole thing off.
他来了
Here he is.
听着 Mickey...
Look,Mickey...
警♥察♥!所有的人不要动!
Armed police!Everybody stay exactly where you are!
把箱子放下!
Put the case down!
把手举过头顶!
Everyone,hands on heads.
到底出了什么事?
What the hell is going on?
先生 这个是个骗局 你上当了 什么?
You've been caught up in a confidence trick,sir.
这些人打算榨干♥你♥所有的钱
These men are planning to swindle you out of your money.
一定是搞错了
There must be some mistake.
行了 Danny 没你的事了
All right,Danny.You can go.
叛徒!
Judas.
听着 事实不是这样的
Listen,this is not how it looks.
把箱子拿过来
Get the cases.
别这样 Michael
Don't do it,Michael.
最后一课 Danny
Final lesson,Danny.
我说真的
I mean it.
- 哦 天哪! - 把他弄出去!
- Oh,God! - Get him out of here.
该死!
Bastard!
- 我们需要你的证词 - 我也有我考虑立场
- We need a statement. - I have my position to think of.
- 先生 我们理解 - 把钱还给我 我立马走
- We understand that,sir. - Just give me my money and I'll go.
- 我们不能这么做 那是证据 - 该死的钱 我要离开这里
- We can't do that,it's evidence. - Sod the money.Let me out of here.
我不能被牵连到这种事里去 那会毁了我的
I can't be implicated in something like this.It'll ruin me.
如果我们有足够的证据 就可以提起诉讼
If we have enough evidence,we can get guilty pleas.
- 你不需要出庭 - 我被逮捕了吗?
- It won't go to court. - Am I under arrest?
- 我们需要你的证词 - 我是不是被捕了?
- We need your statement. - Am I under arrest?
没有 先生
No,sir.
给我让开!
Get out of my way.
让他走
Let him go.
希望他清楚 他该做些什么
Let's hope the boss can do his stuff.
很抱歉 弄伤了你
Sorry about the head.
- 你杀了他 - 我救了你一命 Danny
- You killed him. - I saved your life,Danny.
他们被拘留了
Everyone's in custody.
回警♥察♥局时 我带你去检查下
We'll get you checked out on the way to the station.
现在 有足够的时间结束我们的交易
First,time to keep your end of the bargain.
确保没有任何遗漏
Be sure not to miss anything out.
我没有背叛他们
I'm not a grass.
放聪明点 Danny
Be smart,Danny.
现在你只能认输了
All you can do now is lose.
所以 我输了
Then I lose.
迟早 我会好好整整象你这样 卑鄙无♥耻♥的家伙
I'd sooner that than hook up with a murdering scumbag like you.
- Stone企图杀了你 - 他以为我背叛了他
- Stone fired a gun at you. - He thought I'd betrayed him.
的确是 不然你就要进去蹲上五年
You do this,or I'll see you get five years.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
你去死吧!
Go screw yourself.
好的 他合格了
Okay,he's all yours.
我就知道你很棒 孩子
I knew you'd be okay,kid.
- 我还没加入? - 现在 算上你了
- I don't get it. - You're all right.
祝贺你!
Congratulations.
Sarge 那些犯人已经被释放了
Sarge,the prisoners you asked for are gone.
什么意思?被释放了?
What do you mean,they've gone?
谁保释的?
Who signed them out?
这里显示是D.I.DePalma
It says here D.I.DePalma.
别这样 Michael
Don't do it,Michael.
最后一课 Danny
Final lesson,Danny.
我说真的
I mean it.
给你看些东西
I got something for you.
不知道怎么回事 就去搞清楚
If you don't know,find me someone who does.
我想知道是谁派DePalma来的
I wanna know who sent DePalma over here.
谁下的命令 谁是他的长官
Who gave him his orders,who his superior officer is.
不 不用给我回电 我现在就要和他说话
No,you will not phone me back.I wanna speak to someone there now.
Danny Blue Neil Cooper
Danny Blue.Neil Cooper.
这个家伙 人称"诈骗艺术家"
This man defines the term "con artist."
我刚加入 很高兴能帮上忙
I'm just passing through.Glad I could help.
等一下!你对我开枪了?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表