剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
不管怎么样,他都惹到了Albert
Whatever it takes.He put his hands on Albert.
但我在书上看到说 "永远不要让你的情感控制理智"
But I thought the book says,"Never let your heart rule your head."
你好?
Hello?
你妻子
Your wife.
我觉得没用
I don't think it works.
什么?
What?
从硬盘上下载下来的东西中进行感应
Downloading from the hard disk telepathically.
- 我还在想 - 但他们已经在吃甜点了
- I'm thinking. - But they're on dessert.
各个击破
Divide and conquer.
打搅一下,你丢了把叉子
Excuse me,you dropped a fork there.
好玩吗?
Having fun?
会让你自然放松
That's a natural laxative.
- 什么?眼药水? - 是的,就看着吧
- What?Eye drops? - Yeah,just watch.
- 我以为你不能忍♥受这个地方 - 我不能
- I thought you couldn't stand this place. - I can't.
那这一定非常重要
Then it must be important.
Stacie告诉过你我来看你了吗?
Did Stacie tell you I came to see you?
- 她为什么不呢? - 你没有打电♥话♥
- Why wouldn't she? - You didn't call.
我很忙的
I've been busy.
- 你看起来不错 - 是不错
- You look well. - I am.
- 谢谢你的信 - 我没有什么好说的
- Thanks for the letters. - I had nothing to say.
我要离婚.没什么的
I want a divorce.Nothing else.
表格只需要一个签名 我曾经邮寄过给你
The forms just need a signature.I even put a stamp on for you.
Simon和我要结婚了
Simon and I want to get married.
那么?
Well?
我这么快就从一个配偶变成了 一个障碍,我觉得我都快喷血了
I've gone from soul mate to obstacle so fast,I think I'm gonna get a nosebleed.
你总是爱这个胜过我
You always loved this more than me.
你曾经所梦想过的,就是他了吗?
Everything you ever dreamed of,is he?
只要在纸上签个字,Mick
Just sign the papers,Mick.
2分钟
Two minutes.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
快点
Come on.
过来了
Nearly there.
快点!
Come on!
好了,Dan
Got it,Dan.
好了,现在
Well,now.
- 一直就明摆在那里的 - 和往常一样
- It was there all the time. - The usual.
我只是没有意识到
I just didn't see it.
这家伙对电影很狂热
This guy is crazy about the movies.
他很浪漫,特别是对于黑白电影
The guy's a romantic,so strictly black and white.
Stacie需要比Diaz更为经典
Then Stacie needs to be classier than Diaz.
就像赫本那样的
Someone classic,like Hepburn.
明白了
Got it.
Mickey
Mickey.
听着,我们谈过了我的提升问题
Listen,we talked about me moving up.
- 直接参与在下次的大行动中 - 那可是在你搞砸之前
- Working the inside on the next big score. - That was before you screwed up.
是的,完全正确
Yeah,exactly.
我们得让那些人听从Eddie的命令为Albert拉一只队伍
We need to get the lads down to Eddie's.We're putting a team together for Albert.
你不应该拿Danny出气
You shouldn't take it out on Danny.
Pete不错,Sam怎么样?他有空吗?
Pete will be great.What about Sam?Is he free?
帮我打个电♥话♥给他好吗?
Give him a call for me,would you?
还有什么你能想到的人吗?
Any other names you can mention who might be about?
Danny,要尽你最大的努力
Danny,knock yourself out.
谢谢,Andy.Albert会非常感激的
Thanks,Andy.Albert will really appreciate it.
- Sam - Monroe小姐
- Sam. - Miss Monroe.
- 你或许需要刮个胡子,Sam - 为了Albert?当然可以
- You might need to shave,Sam. - For Albert?Sure.
- 嗨,美女 - 你好,Pete
- Hi,trinkle. - Hello,Pete.
- 最近怎么样? - 我来这里是为了Albert,是不是?
- How you doing? - I'm here for Albert,all right?
海上图片社?你好
Maritime Pictures?Hello,there.
这周晚些时候我要和你们的财物总监有个会议
I have a meeting with your financial director there later this week.
我有些问题,你能把路线传真给我吗?
I was wondering,could you fax me directions?
好的,亲爱的,非常感谢,再见
Yeah,lovely.Thanks very much.Bye-bye.
好了
Okay.
好了.我们帮你在Gorley的旅馆登记了一间房♥间...
Right.We've booked you into a room at Gorley's hotel...
里面有从每个主要的好莱坞工作室 给你的传真在等着你
and there are faxes waiting for you from every major Hollywood studio.
我们知道他会监视他所有的客人...
We know he keeps tabs on all his guests...
当然不会拒绝和你这样电影界的大人物碰面的机会
and won't pass up the opportunity to meet a big shot movie mogul like you.
- 你准备好了? - 是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
照约定好的做,Danny
By the book,Danny.
我并不知道其他的方法
I don't know any other way.
看着他的眼睛,像他一样思考
Look into his eyes,and think as he thinks.
为了Albert
For Albert.
好了
Okay.
早上好.我能来为你介绍一项特殊的折扣吗?
Good morning.Could I interest you in a special discount?
早上好
Good morning.
你好.我能来为你介绍一项特殊的折扣吗?
Hello.Could I interest you in a special discount?
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
- 我们都准备好了 - 好的
- We're all set. - Right.
我从来没有见过你的这一面
Well,this is a whole new side of you I haven't seen before.
- 什么? - 在沉默中忍♥受痛苦
- What? - Suffering in silence.
你为什么觉得我在忍♥受痛苦?
What makes you think I'm suffering?
因为快乐先生几天前离开了城市
Mr.Happy left town days ago.
- 谢谢你为Danny所做的一切 - 为什么突然那么关心了?
- Thanks for what you're doing for Danny. - Why the sudden interest?
- Albie叫我要留心一下他 - Albie
- Albie told me to look out for him. - Albie.
还有什么Albert不关心的事情吗?
Is there anything Albert hasn't taken care of?
没有
No.
听着,如果沉默对你不再管用...
Listen,if the strong silent thing stops working for you...
- 而你想找人来聊聊的话... - 没事
- and you need somebody to talk to... - Yeah.
是Rachel
It's Rachel.
- 她要离婚 - 然后?
- She wants a divorce. - And?
- 就这样 - 你同意了?
- And that's it. - So you agreed?
我告诉她我要想一想
I told her I'd think about it.
- 怎么了?没有什么训话吗?? - 你有这方面所有的才能
- What?No lecture? - You've got all this talent.
你能让人们按照你的意志来屈服 让他们做你想做的
You can bend people to your will.Make them do what you want them to.
如果你下决心做...
If you set your mind to it...
你可以在一周之内说服她让你回来
you can convince her in a week to take you back.
- 为什么不呢? - 你觉得我应该把Rachel骗回来?
- So why don't you? - You think I should con Rachel back?
那不就是我们做的吗,Mickey?
That's what we do isn't it,Mickey?
创建一个我们想要的那种世界?
Create a world the way we want it to be?
你让她确信你能成为她想要的那种男人
You convince her that you can be the man she wants.
问题是,你先要让你自己信服
Problem is,you gotta convince yourself first.
那么,我们去搞定这个混♥蛋♥吧
So,let's go get this bastard.
来本房♥屋和花♥园♥谢谢
House & Garden, please.
影视新闻
Movie News.
Harris先生,我是医院管理中心的
Mr.Harris,I'm from the hospital administration.
我们需要讨论一下你要如何支付你的账户
We need to talk about how you'd like to settle your account.
我希望你去和其他人说吧,你个笨蛋
I wish you lot would talk to each other.You're a mess.
- 不好意思? - 我已经付了我的钱,用现金
- I'm sorry? - I've already settled my account.Cash.
特殊折扣
The special discount.
- 我们收到了给你的一些传真,Elliott先生 - 是吗?
- We've had some faxes for you,Mr.Elliott. - Yeah?
这些电影工作室.他们永远不会让我闲着
These movie studios.They never leave me alone.
帮我个忙好吗,亲爱的?
Wanna do me a favor,sweetheart?
给我送点矿泉水和新鲜的水果上来
Send me up some mineral water and some fresh fruit.
当然可以,先生
Of course,sir.
车在外面
The car's outside.
我会负责的,祝你在这里住得愉快
I'll see to it,and I hope you enjoy your stay.
是啊,我相信会的,谢谢
Yeah,I'm sure I will.Thank you.
按照约定的来,Danny
By the book,Danny.
Jason Elliott
Jason Elliott.
- 你在做电影方面的业务? - 他们是这么说的
- So you're in the film business? - So they tell me.
你喜欢电影,Frank?
You like the movies,Frank?
打我还是个孩子的时候起
Since I was a kid.
他们可不像看起来那样在制♥作♥电影
They don't make them like they used to.
你到底是做什么的呢?
So,what is it you do exactly?
我找到钱并让魔法发生
I find the money that makes the magic happen.
你想过把钱投到电影中来吗,Frank?
You ever thought of putting money into films,Frank?
- 我喜欢看到钱在哪里 - 那是哪里?
- I like my money where it is. - And where is that?
我可以看得见的地方
Where I can see it.
- 抱歉离开一会儿 - 当然
- Would you excuse me? - Sure.
嘿,Frank
Hey,Frank.
我稍后要和两个投资者一起吃饭喝酒
I'm wining and dining a couple of investors later.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表