剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
- You don't trust me? - Unbutton.
继续,给我们看看
Go on,show us.
这简直难以置信,我有...
That is unbelievable.What have I ever got...
- 转身 - 冷静点
- Turn around. - Go easy.
好了,做你想做的
All right,do what you want.
等等,你居然没拿钱?
Hold on,you didn't take any money?
不,我没有,伙计.但你知道吗?
No,I didn't,mate.But you know what?
你们这么想我感到很吃惊,也有点生气
I'm shocked and a little bit upset that you thought that I did.
谢谢,伙计们
Thanks,guys.
好吧,那就由我来吧
Well,just must have been me then.
你?
You?
- 酬劳 - 你是小偷
- Expenses. - You're the thief.
一人一叠
One each.
除了
Except...
我有两叠
I've got two.
小偷
Thief.
- 50便士 - 给你
- 50 pence. - There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等,这是你余下的找头
Hang on,the rest of your change.
对不起
Sorry.
4个五便士,还有五个10便士
Four makes five and five's 10.
我有1个的硬币 我有零钱,你把刚刚那个还我,Eddie?
I've got a 1 coin.Give me my 10 back,will you,Eddie?
我该给你5便士和5个硬币
I'll give you 5 and five 1.
帮我兑了这个零钱
Help me lose this change.
最好看看
Better check it.
- 等等,这里只有9个 - 对不起
- Hang on,there's only 9 here. - Sorry.
- 你那儿有多少? - 9个
- What have you got there? - 9.
我给你11 你给我20
I'll give you 11,you give me 20.
好了
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 你在那儿开心什么?
Wait a minute.Did you do something funny there?
没什么
Of course not.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表