剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
I imagine because...
这是我能把自己关上一个小时唯一能做的事
It's the one thing I do where I can lose myself for a blissful hour.
如果我想加入中老年人 去艺廊卖♥♥弄自己的技艺...
If I wanted an elderly rou?
with an art gallery hitting on me...
我宁愿去威尼斯 明白了?
I'd go to Venice.Do you understand?
- 懂了 - 好的
- Perfectly. - Good.
有些时候她还好
Some days she's fine.
然而 有时会突然降雾 她就开始困惑,烦恼
Then,suddenly,the fog will come down and she gets confused,upset.
她会好起来吗?
She will get better?
那是局部脑损伤 Mickey
It's partial brain damage,Mickey.
你一直在支撑着这个家?
And you've been paying for that home all this time?
是的 直到下周末
Yeah,until the end of next week.
那时钱就花光了
Then the money runs out.
然后会怎样?
Then what happens?
- 有些便宜点的地方 - 不行 不能让June去
- There are cheaper places. - No way.Not for June.
我记得你俩结婚的时候
I remember when you two married.
那是我们从不曾做过的事
It just wasn't something we ever did.
你和Rachel结婚了
Well,you married Rachel.
是的 我知道 但是你知道她不是我们一伙的
Yeah,I know.But she wasn't one of us,you know.
我还记得你说过:
And I remember what you said:
"仅仅是因为我们做自己所做的 并不意味着我们必须孤独"
"Just because we do what we do doesn't mean we have to be lonely."
我羡慕你可以那样说
I admired you for saying that.
你准备给他们几个说吗?
Are you going to tell the others?
她在那里会得到最好的照顾的 Ash...
She's going to get the best care there is,Ash...
那也意味着我们将需要一大笔钱
which means we're going to need a lot of money.
别烦恼了 Albert正在外面跑业务
But don't worry.Albert is out there doing the business.
我们都会好起来的
We'll be all right.
Katherine Winterborn是只超级怪物
Katherine Winterborn is an ogre of gargantuan amplitude.
你仍认为她是我们的目标?
You still think she's our mark?
她富有 她怀恨在心...
She's rich,she's bitter...
只要用对了方法 她就会像蝴蝶一样展开
and with the right key,she'll open up like a butterfly.
她有情人吗?
Any boyfriends?
不 至少我们对其一无所知
No.At least none that we know of.
那会像与尼罗河鳄鱼睡觉一样
That would be like sleeping with a Nile crocodile.
好的 那么该你出场了
Well,there's your in,then.
- 你这样想? - 我确定
- You think? - I know.
用什么 性♥爱♥?
What,sex?
等等 请等一下
Wait.Please,just a second.
June对我来说意味着很多 我证实...
June means a lot to me.I proved that...
不 不由你做 Albie
No,not you,Albie.
你那样玷污你的贞操太不值了
You're far too precious to be sullied in that way.
抱歉 把你的裤子穿好 我准备来硬的了
Sorry,put your trousers on.I'm ready and I'm bang up for it.
不 我们不会让孩子来做男人的事 对吧 Michael?
No,we don't send boys to do a man's job.Right,Michael?
不 我们不会
No,we do not.
Mickey能施展他的魅力并且不脱下裤子
Mickey can spin his charm and still keep his trousers on.
那是他伟大的天赋
It's his great gift.
你两个回温泉旅馆去 尽你们所能收集所有的信息
You two go back to the spa,get every piece of information you can.
我会安排和Katherine Winterborn见面
I'll arrange a meeting with Katherine Winterborn.
- 我找Elliot先生 - 你是Winterborn夫人?
- I'm looking for Mr.Elliot. - Mrs.Winterborn?
他让我告诉你 他在地平线休息室等你
He said to say to meet you in the Horizon Lounge.
- 楼梯在哪里? - 那可是在40层 夫人
- Where are the stairs? - It's on the 40th floor,madam.
电梯就在那边
The lifts are just through there.
- 我听说电梯中间出了问题 - 什么?
- Problem with the middle lift,I hear. - Excuse me?
我们接到责任经理报告说是左中♥央♥电梯出现颤抖
We got a report from the duty manager that the left central lift was juddering.
我没听说过 我打电♥话♥问他
News to me.Let me call him.
只需五分钟 我不能不管它
It'll take me five minutes.I can't just leave it.
我要么修理它要么关掉它 对我来说这都一样 先生
Either I fix it or I shut it down.It's all the same to me,sir.
- 去修吧 - 好的
- Go on. - All right.
Winterborn夫人
Mrs.Winterborn.
(抱歉 有个紧急会议 Andy Elliot)
抱歉
Sorry.
出什么事了?
What's happening?
有人吗?
Hello?
抱歉 先生
Sorry about this,sir.
稍等一会儿就正常了
I'll have you moving in a while.
请你快点 我开会要迟到了
Quick as you can,please.I'm late for a meeting.
难道总是这样的?
Isn't that always the way?
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
不 我非常不喜欢这样 你能催他们快点吗?
No,I don't do lifts very well.Can you hurry them,please?
注意 你能快点吗?这里面有位女士感觉不好了
Look,could you hurry it up?There's a lady in here feeling unwell.
好的 不会等太久的
Yeah,it shouldn't be too long now.
- 你在做什么? - 你很惊恐
- What are you doing? - You're panicking.
看着我 看我的眼睛 什么事都别想 什么人也别想
Now look at me.Look into my eyes.Think of nothing and no one else.
- 我要吐了 - 看着我 这里
- I'm going to be sick. - Look at me.Here.
非常好 现在 想象一下 你在河边非常地镇静
Very good.Now,think,you're very calm.You're by a river bank.
阳光照在河水的涟漪上 河水幽绿而凉爽
The sun is dappling the water.The water is dark green and very cool.
微风拨动着流水 你听到了吗?
There's a breeze playing with the rushes.Can you hear it?
好了?非常好
Yeah?Very good.
你非常镇静地坐在岸边 用你的脚激起水花
You're very calm as you sit by the bank and splash your feet in the water.
你能感觉到冰凉的河水从你脚上流过
Can you feel the cold water against your skin?
非常好
Very good.
我和责任经理谈过
I spoke to the duty manager.
这位美国商人在纽约或芝加哥
There was this American businessman in New York.Or maybe it was Chicago.
谁给你们公♥司♥打电♥话♥的?
Who called your company?
他在一架电梯里全神贯注工作了三个小时 不通风 没有空调
He got stuck in a lift for three hours.No ventilation,no air con.
最后当他们把他弄出来时 他的心脏像只易碎的包一样破了
When they finally got him out,his heart had exploded like a crisp packet.
快点弄完
Just hurry up and finish.
它很糟糕
Terrible,it was.
我们在动
We're moving.
是的 我们还好 我和你在一起
We are.We're okay.Stay with me.
现在我们要站起来 好吗?你做的很好
Now we're gonna stand up,okay?You're doing very well.
我们起来 非常镇静 吸气再呼气
Here we go.Very calm.Breathe in and out.
做的很好
That's very good.
- 你现在要好些吗? - 是的 谢谢
- You're gonna be all right now? - Yes,thank you.
我想你该给这位女士道歉
I think you owe this lady an apology.
至于我的事 如果我的钱有任何损失...
As far as I'm concerned,if I lose any money...
因为我我开会迟到了 我会把帐单寄给你的
because I'm late for this meeting,I will send you the bill.
你忘了这个
You forgot this.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我完全应该谢谢你 - 不必客气 真的
- And I wanted to thank you properly. - There's no need,really.
我喜欢你的河流
I liked your river.
你的河流
Your river.
现在 如果你再耽搁...
Now,if you'll excuse me...
- 你开会迟到了 - 是的
- You're late for your meeting. - Yes.
我能请你吃晚饭以表谢意吗?
Can I buy you dinner tonight as a thank-you?
不胜欣喜
I'd be delighted.
Patrick Greene
Patrick Greene.
- 去开会吧 - 好的
- Now get to your meeting. - Yes.
橘汁 冰
Orange juice.Ice.
矿泉水冰块?
Mineral-water ice cubes?
注意 我给你说过多少次了...
Look,how many times do I have to tell you people...
我们再也别那样做了
we don't do that anymore.
对不起 先生 我不知道
Sorry,sir,I didn't know.
别让我再告诉你
Don't make me tell you again.
那个不好意思
Sorry about that.
你能想象那样?矿泉水冰块?
Can you imagine that?Mineral-water ice cubes?
有点极端
A bit extreme.
- 你在这里什么都好吧? - 非常好 什么都很完美
- Everything all right for you here? - Great.Everything's perfect.
- 你是经理? - 不 我是业主
- You the manager? - No,I'm the owner.
- Stephen Winterborn - Cindy Moore
- Stephen Winterborn. - Cindy Moore.
- 你的旅馆真舒适 - 谢谢
- Lovely place you've got here. - Thank you.
我是不是在某处读到过...
Didn't I read somewhere...
你将把你的产业上市发行?
you're floating your business on the stock exchange?
这个消息一定是你在金融报纸上读到的
You must read the very small print on the financial pages.
是的
I do.
是的 我们打算发行股票
Yeah,we're about to go public.
真让人兴奋
Exciting.
我希望是
I hope so.
如果你不介意我想问问你是做什么的?
What do you do,if you don't mind me asking?
我在这个城市工作
I work in the city.
- 真的?做什么的? - Stephen
- Really?Doing what? - Stephen.
- 很高兴认识你 Moore小姐 - 我也是
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表