剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
You ever seen him since?
你想他吗?
Do you miss him?
当然,有一段时间,是的
Of course I did for a while,yeah...
但不会了,再也不会了
but no,not anymore.
我甚至于不再为此生气 生活就这么回事
I'm not even angry anymore.Things are what they are.
那Mickey是怎么卷进来的?
So where does Mickey fit into all this?
Jake离开的时候,是他帮了我
He helped me out when Jake left.
你以前就认识他了,是不是?
You knew him before,though,right?
- 我们能不能说点儿别的? - 随你便
- Can we talk about something else? - Lf you want.
那么
What about...
你和我怎么样?
What about you and me?
我们怎么样?
What about us?
我并不了解你
I don't know about you,okay...
但我今天过得很开心
but I really enjoyed today.
是的,很开心
Yeah,it was fun.
我有种感觉,你想和我在一起
I just got the feeling that you wanted to be with me.
你知道,我喜欢你
You know I like you.
等等,伙计
Down,boy.
我知道你也喜欢我
I know you like me,too.
我承认 当你不那么讨厌的时候
I must say,when you're not being obnoxious...
你真的很讨人喜欢
you can be really quite sweet.
所以?
So?
- 你怎么想? - 对不起,我不能
- How was it for you? - Sorry.I can't.
- 什么叫你不能? - 好吧,我不想!
- What do you mean,you can't? - All right.I won't!
我曾经跟你讲过 我不跟在一起工作的人搞不清楚
I told you once before,I don't screw people I work with.
所有人?还是只有我?
People?Or is it just me?
什么让他这么特别了?
What makes him so special?
- 怎么回事? - 没什么
- What's going on? - Nothing.
- Danny? - 别问我
- Danny? - Don't ask me.
我只是机动人员
I'm just floating.
有人要见你
Someone to see you.
Albert Stroller
Albert Stroller.
Victor Maher
Victor Maher.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
是啊
It certainly has.
你看上去不错 是么,谢谢
- You're looking well. - Why,thank you.
你看上去混的不错
You look as though you're doing pretty well yourself.
你去见Maher了.他给了我这个
You went to see Maher.He sent me this.
他录了下来,我倒不知道
He taped it.I didn't see that coming.
你求他离我远点
You begged him to leave me alone.
我没有求他,我要求他
I didn't beg him,I asked.
你凭什么觉得我需要你或其他人的保护?
What makes you think I need yours or anyone else's protection?
你根本没有意识到,你将陷入什么局面
You've no idea what you're getting into.
- 我在使Danny免除牢狱之灾 - 而你却正在把你自己迁进去
- I'm keeping Danny out of prison. - You're putting yourself back in.
- 什么? - 坐下来
- What? - Sit down.
收起你的骄傲,坐下
Swallow your pride and sit down.
现在,好好想想
Now think.
是的,我当然会
Yes,of course I am.
不,先生 我明白了,先生
No,sir.I understand,sir.
Richards使Maher的银行遭殃
Richards has been plaguing Maher's bank.
他袭击了四个城市的分部
He's hit branches in four other cities.
根本没法抓住他
They haven't even come close to catching him.
这令他疯狂
It's driving him mad.
他跟他以前部门里的老朋友出去喝酒
He goes for a beer with some of his old friends from the Fraud Squad...
而他充耳所闻的都是你
and all he hears about is you.
他要你来抓住Richards
He set you up to catch Richards.
为什么?
Why?
来证明他自己
To prove he can.
又自大了
There's that ego again.
他让我来抓Richards
He set me up to catch Richards...
是要我们在同一个地方
to put us in the same place.
他为什么要这么干?
And why would he do that?
为了
To...
告诉我你没有(打算跟他在一块)
Please tell me you haven't.
我要跟Sam一块进保险箱
I'm going into the vault with Sam.
- 因为? - 他的父亲
- Because? - His father...
说来话长
It's a long story.
我相信那儿有个受伤滴血的心灵
I'm sure there's a bleeding heart in there somewhere.
而且我肯定Maher知道你会这么干
And I guarantee that Maher knew that's what you'd do.
我这么容易看透?
Am I that predictable?
他利用了你弱点
He plays to your weaknesses.
他让你们两个身处一块儿
He gets you both in the same place...
断了你们的后路 然后他就报♥警♥
he leaves you no way out,then he calls the police.
然后他得到他想要的
Then he gets what he desires most.
胜过Mickey Bricks
To be the man who outsmarted Mickey Bricks.
Danny不用进牢里,而你进去了
Danny stays out of prison and you go down instead.
你告诉我总归有办法的
You taught me there was always a way out.
因为我从来没有想到你会中Victor Maher的奸计
Because I never thought you'd run into Victor Maher.
他诱导你进这个游戏 耍得你团团转
He lures you into the game,plays you like a violin.
他找的每个骗子都犯了同一个错误
Every grifter he's sent away made the same mistake:
他们都觉得自己比他有心计
They all thought that they could outthink him.
但他们没有
But they couldn't.
我把你当儿子看待
I love you like a son...
但我也不觉得你斗得过他
but I don't think you could,either.
- 你要玩吗? - 不,我要赢
- You want to play? - No,I want to win.
我放弃
I give up.
帮帮我?
Help me?
好吧
Okay.
什么令你坚强?
What makes you strong?
我所知道的和你所教我的
What I know,what you taught me.
这不够
That's not enough.
他打败了我,记得吗?
He beat me,remember?
其他人
The others.
他们怎么想?
And where are they?
Ash一无所知,在问为什么
Ash doesn't know anything,wonders why.
他认为你不信任他
He thinks you don't trust him.
Stacie非常聪明
Stacie's bright as a button...
是你最忠实的队友
the best ally you've ever had.
你有问过她的意见吗
Have you asked her advice?
还有Danny的骗术天分 有一天甚至于超过你
And Danny's grift sense could put even you in the shade one day.
你有没有重用过他?
Have you used him?
没有,为什么不?
No.And why not?
因为你太骄傲了,开不了口
Because you're too proud to ask.
你觉得,全世界只要你一肩扛起就好了
You think the whole world is better off resting on your shoulders.
你很聪明
You've got a good brain.
好好想想
Use it.
你俩怎么不说话了?
You two not talking,then?
他不可理喻
He's impossible.
所以你是因为他是Danny而生他的气?
So you're angry with Danny for being Danny?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没什么的
Don't worry about it.
说真的
I mean it.
我今天真的很开心
And I really did enjoy today.
Stacie,Mickey找你
Stacie,Mickey wants you.
所以你全知道,而把我蒙在鼓里?
So you knew all this and never said a word to me?
是我不对Danny.对不起
That was wrong,Danny.I'm sorry.
现在你们都知道了 我们是最强的团队
And that goes for all of you.We're strongest as a team.
而我却忘记了
I tend to forget that.
所以,如果你不搞定这个人 Danny就要进监狱
So if you don't set this guy up,Danny goes to prison.
而如果你做了,你就要进监狱?
And if you do,you go instead?
就是这样
That's about it.
这真是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
That's a good deal.
我们现在是不是都漏了重点?
Aren't we all missing the point now?
- 什么? - 我走,问题就解决了
- Which is? - Lf I go away,so does the problem.
这不是选择
That's not an option.
出于整个家族 三个火枪手的故事
Because of the whole family,musketeer thing.
听着,我是新人,我会让你摆脱这个
Listen,I'm the new kid.I'll let you off that.
不,因为那意味着他击败了我们
No,because it means he'll have beaten us.
一直到那家伙打开保险箱,你才能拿到带子?
You don't get the tape till this guy's opened the vault?
是的
Right.
而少任何一个,保险箱都打不开
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表