剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
总之 下次再聊 很高兴认识您 先生
Anyway,we'll talk later.Nice to meet you,sir.
再见 James叔叔
Goodbye,Uncle James.
替我问候你的母亲
Say hello to your mother for me.
当然 我会的 再见!
I will,definitely.Bye-bye.
年轻的时候 被认为是个不肖之子
Black sheep of the family through his teens...
后来却浪子回头 是个非常不错的年轻人
but has turned out to be a rather nice young man.
他在投资公♥司♥吗?
He's in investments?
哦 不 跟马有关
God,no.Horses.
- 马? - 你知道 就是那种比赛之类的
- Horses? - You know,the racing variety.
有"小道消息" 或是 他们称为的那种消息
Had a "hot tip" or whatever it is they call it.
他有没有提过什么名字?
Did he mention the name?
- 名字? - 马的名字
- Name? - Of the horse.
哦 是的 说是...
Yes.It's...
哦 我忘了
No,it's gone.
要知道 Anthony 笨蛋是发不了大财的
But just as well,Anthony.A fool and his money are soon parted.
要咖啡吗?Paul!
Some coffee?Paul!
- 好了? - 是啊
- All right? - Yeah.
在这么漂亮的地方 和你这样的女孩一起 还真不错
What's a nice place like this doing with a girl like you?
- 希望一切都顺利 - 当然
- I take it it went well. - Yeah.
你得以我为傲 我是个很不错的成员
You'd have been proud of me.I was a real team player.
你真坦白 Danny
Your round,Danny.
你好 我想知道上一场是谁赢了?
Hello.I was wondering if you could tell me what won the last race?
随便哪个比赛
Anywhere.
很好 非常感谢
That's excellent.Thank you.
我听说你被某个女人拒绝了?
I heard you got blanked by some bird at the hotel.
我没有被拒绝好不好?她是个同性恋
I did not get blanked,okay?She's a lesbian.
是的 没错
Right.
早些时候 有个家伙来这儿找你
Had some bloke in here earlier,looking for you.
谁?
What bloke?
没留名字 不过他好象留了电♥话♥号♥码
He didn't leave his name,but he left his number here somewhere.
看上去有点道理啊 就是你说的
It seems it's true,what you say.
笨蛋是发不了财的
About a fool and his money.
这上面说有个家伙
There's a chap in here.
他被骗 据说是他竟然以为 自己买♥♥到了"伦敦眼"
He was apparently conned into believing he was buying the London Eye.
伦敦眼:世界最大的观景摩天轮
是吗?
Really?
显然他太想得到它了
Apparently turned up to take possession.
- 他到底在想什么? - 谁知道呢
- What was he thinking of? - I can't imagine.
谢谢!
Thank you.
问题是 有些人不该拥有那么多钱
Problem is,some people don't deserve money.
象我们这样的人 稍有点钱
When chaps like us earn a few bob...
就被说成中饱私囊
they call us fat cats.
象我 即使有人中了彩票 我也不会嫉妒的
I mean,I don't moan when one of the plebs wins the lottery,do I?
我就没你那么大度了
I could hardly put it better myself.
当然 希望他不会成为我的邻居
Providing he doesn't move in next to me,of course.
Margo's girl
Margo's Girl.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
你刚刚问我马的名字 是Margo's Girl 下午1点的
That horse you asked me about,Margo's Girl,1:00 p.m.
突然间想起来了
It just came back to me.
哪场比赛 你知道吗?
Where was it running,do you know?
我不清楚
I have no idea.
我想知道它有没有赢?
I wonder if it won?
想知道结果 那很简单
It's easy enough to find out.
Paul 有匹马叫Margo's Girl 参加今天的某场比赛
Paul,there was a horse running today,Margo's Girl.
可以替我看看结果如何吗?
Could you see how it did for me,there's a good chap.
- 要是真赢了 你就该后悔了 - 我不沾赌的
- You'll be sick if it won. - I never gamble.
偶尔的一两次刺♥激♥ 无伤大雅
There's nothing wrong with an occasional flutter.
我对赛马是一窍不通
I don't know one end of the horse from the other.
那可是"运动之王" 老伙计
It's the sport of kings,old chap.
看着你的马跑向Cheltenham的山顶
You haven't lived till you've seen your horse...
你才会觉得生活是如此有意义
running up that hill at Cheltenham.
我会记得你说的
I'll have to take your word for it.
Margo's Girl赢了 先生
Margo's Girl won,sir.
- 赔率? - 1赔12
- Price? - 12-to-1.
真不错
Good Lord.
你的这个故友之子 他到底是做什么的?
This nephew of yours,what does he do exactly?
说实话 我也不清楚 只知道是关于马的
Tell you the truth,I'm not sure.Just something to do with horses.
我很希望有机会再见见他
I'd very much like to meet him again.
行啊 我想没问题
Well,I'm sure that can be arranged.
你就是Danny
You must be Danny.
- 我不确信你会来 - 是的 我很好奇
- Wasn't sure you'd come. - Well,I was curious.
听着 伙计 我没时间 你是谁 找我♥干♥什么?
Listen,mate,I ain't got all day,so who are you and what do you want?
我叫Ray Fordham
The name's Ray Fordham.
你有他们说的那么厉害吗 Danny?
Are you as good as they say you are,Danny?
你到底是谁?警♥察♥?
What are you then?Cop?
我看上去象警♥察♥吗?
Do I look like a cop?
警♥察♥长什么样的都有 不是嘛?
Well,they come in all shapes and sizes,don't they?
我也是个骗子 和你一样
I'm a grifter,just like you.
是吗?我怎么从来没听说过?
Are you?How come I never heard of you then?
你听过苏格兰的Ray?
You have.Scottish Ray?
你就是苏格兰的Ray?你又不是苏格兰人
You're Scottish Ray?But you ain't even Scottish.
这个名字是出自我做的第一个大案
The name came from my first big con.
我用爱丁堡城♥堡♥的项目 骗了5万定金
I took a 50,000 down payment on Edinburgh Castle.
是的 我听说过
Yeah,I've heard about that.
是在94年?
'94,weren't it?
95年
'95.
又靠它的室内装饰项目 骗了2万
I took another 20,000 for putting in double-glazing.
你是不是很喜欢美♥国♥佬♥?
Don't you just love the Yanks?
是啊 他们天生爱冒险
Yes,they've got romance in their soul.
好的 很高兴认识你 Ray
All right,I'm glad to meet you,Ray.
我也是
Likewise.
我可以做什么 伙计?
So what can I do for you,mate?
我正在组个新队伍
I'm putting a new crew together.
是吗?不错 我认识不少人
Yeah?Well,I know some people.
我不要其他人 Danny 我要你
I don't want people,Danny.I want you.
好的 我想我们已经做得够多了 足够让他相信我们了
Well,I think we've hooked him in enough to give him a convincer.
Ash 你找到的地方如何?
Ash,what about this place you've found?
还行 需要再做些装♥修♥
Well,it has to be a build.
可以 弄得象样点 需要多久?
Okay,but let's make it good.How long?
几天吧 还要再找点帮手
Couple of days,if I can get enough bodies.
没问题 就这么做
Yeah,do it.
你半小时前就该来的
You should have been here half an hour ago.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的 后天Albert会安排 让他和Danny见一面
Right,Albert will set up the meet with Danny for the day after tomorrow.
- 你得准备好 - 我会的
- You have to be ready by then. - I will be.
Stacie 和Ash算下支出费用 后天你和Danny一起去
Stacie,work out the costs with Ash,then double up with Danny later on.
有问题吗?
Questions?
好的 开始行动
Okay,let's do it.
你有问题?
Problem?
没有
No.
我的朋友告诉我 你可以找到任何人
A friend of mine down here tells me you can find anyone.
只要你找的人还在伦敦 我就能找到他
If who you're looking for is in London,I can find them.
我要付多少钱?
How much is that going to cost me?
看你找谁...
Depends who it is...
找到之后打算怎么处置
and what you're going to do when you find them.
2个骗子 一个黑人 一个白人
Two con men,one black,one white.
我要杀了他们
I'm gonna kill them.
进展如何?
How's it going?
装饰很容易 不过我们需要搬些东西进来
Decoration's easy enough,but we need to start getting the hardware in.
什么东西?
What's the setup?
一些器材 适合那种半英里左右赛程的比赛
Five or six furlong races are the best bet.
这样 比赛会在1分钟或1分半钟内结束
Means the race is over in a minute to a minute-and-a-half.
- 很好 东西都准备好了吗? - 是的 该有的都有了
- Good.You've got everything you need? - Yeah.You'll know when I haven't.
嘿 小心点 这可是问Teddy借来的
Steady with those.Teddy wants them back.
James 见到你真高兴
James,what a lovely surprise.
这是Peter和他的朋友 Yvonne
This is Peter,and his young friend,Yvonne.
来吧 我给你们拿些饮料 Anthony在大厅
Come in,I'll fix you some drinks.Anthony's in the lounge.
- James 欢迎啊 - 谢谢!
- James,welcome. - Thank you.
- Peter 很高兴又见到你了 - 你好!
- Peter,nice to see you again. - Sir.
这位美女是....?
And who is this vision of beauty?
这是Yvonne
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表