剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
你应该知道
You shall.
拿我来说吧,我♥干♥保险业
Take my game.Insurance.
去年我们声称
We had a claim last year...
他妈的肯定有室内工作
that I was damn certain was an inside job.
一个富丽堂皇的屋子里发生了盗窃 天衣无缝的保安系统
There was a burglary at a stately home.State-of-the-art security.
他们来去
They were in and gone...
抢走了珠宝,没有留下一点指纹
with the family jewels without so much as a footprint.
问题是,我们不仅需要一个警报专家
Trouble was,not only did we need an alarms man...
而且要是一个老手,告诉我们这个怎么做到的
but a crooked one to tell us how it was fixed.
你找到了吗?
Did you find one?
是的,幸运的是,我知道这么个人
Well,fortunately,I had a contact for that.
极其缺乏职业道德,但非常出色
Terribly unethical,but needs must and all that.
- 我再给你倒一杯? - 好的
- Can I get you another? - Yeah.
是的,Albert?带他过来
Yeah,Albert?Bring him in.
不,我不是故意的,别急
No,I meant to do that,don't worry.
你听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
我马上让它安静下来
I'll quiet it down for you.
什么?
What?
我和我的银行经理有个重要的会议 你能帮我照看一下狗吗?
那是条很贵重的狗.是你的吗?我愿出高价来买♥♥它
银行经理在贷款部给我打电♥话♥ 我破产了!
Danny宝贝,干得漂亮
Danny boy,well done.
让我们离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
- 不好意思 - 什么事?
- Excuse me. - Yes?
- 你是不是掉了狗? - 是的
- Have you lost a dog? - Yes.
- 我想它可能在那家酒吧里 - 谢谢
- I think he might be in that pub. - Thank you.
这是Vincent Cole
This is Vincent Cole.
Vincent,这是Sam.Sam Richards
Vincent,this is Sam.Sam Richards.
绅士们,我无意冒犯 但我有种强烈的感觉
No offence,gentlemen,but I get the distinct impression...
我不会想听到接下来的对话
that I don't want to hear this conversation.
- 谢谢,George - 我的荣幸
- Thank you,George. - My very great pleasure.
George告诉我,你认得些人能帮我的忙
George tells me you have contacts in a field that I need help with.
- 那方面的? - 警报系统
- Which is? - Alarm systems.
你要的帮助是什么?
And what kind of help are you looking for?
- 这个重要吗? - 如果你直说了,这个就不重要
- Does it matter? - Lf you're straight up,no.
如果你是条子,我就需要听听你的解释
But if you're a cop,I need to hear you say the words...
这样,我被捕的时候 能为这个诱捕辩护
so I can plead entrapment when I'm arrested.
好了,我还有其他活儿要干
Okay,I have other things to do.
对不起
Sorry.
咖啡,谢谢
Coffee,thanks.
我正计划抢个银行
I'm planning to rob a bank.
都计划好了才想起要个搞定警报的?
And a bell man is an afterthought?
我被放鸽子了
I've been let down.
我自己可以进入银行
I can get into the bank.
我可以解决外面的保安系统,一路到保险箱
I can deal with the outer security until I get to the vault.
然后,我就需要帮助
That's where I need help.
这是带有视网膜扫描的Locheim系统
It's a Locheim system with retinal scan.
这需要一个专业人员
That needs a specialist.
本来我有人可以搞定这个,但他昨晚被捕了
I had a guy lined up,but he was arrested last night.
- 你能不能绕过这个? - 不行
- Can you bypass it? - No.
唯一能够绕过这个安全系统的只有Victor Maher
The only one with the security override is Victor Maher.
他是安♥全♥部♥门的头儿
The Head of Security.
好吧,那你打算什么时候干?
Okay,so when are you going in?
- 明晚 - 你的
- Tomorrow night. - Here you go,pal.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么?你能助我一臂之力吗?
So?Can you help?
不能
No.
但我认识一个人可以
But I know a man who can.
这个小菜一碟
It's a piece of cake.
你黑进它的视网膜扫描系统,然后改变它的设置
You hack into the retina scans and reprogram new settings.
新设置是什么?
What are these new settings?
你用自己的视网膜扫描,取代他们的
You take your own scanner,replace their retinal scans with your own.
我可以给你这个软件,并在过程中知道你
I can give you the software and talk you through the process.
不管怎样,记得两边的扫描
Whatever you do,remember to wipe both scans...
都要在你离开前抹掉
on the computer memory before you leave...
否则,就好像你把自己的指纹留在那
otherwise it's like leaving your fingerprints behind.
等等.两边的扫描?
Hang on.Both scans?
这个Locheim系统在Moores银行刚刚更新过
The Locheim's been updated at Moores.
这是一个双重扫描,要两个人,八英尺远同时进行
It's a double scan,two people,eight feet apart.
- 你有多少人? - 一个
- How many in your crew? - One.
- 你单干? - 我一向这样
- You're doing this on your own? - That's how I work.
这个扫描系统是最起码的
The scan's the least of your worries.
你甚至于连血汗钱也拿不出来
You won't even be able to carry the bleeding money out.
我不拿钱
I won't be taking any money out.
我父亲吞枪的时候,是47岁
My dad was 47 when he took a shotgun...
放在他的下巴下面 然后扣动了扳机
placed it under his chin and pulled the trigger.
他继承我祖父的事业 经营一个小型钻石切割公♥司♥
He ran a small diamond-cutting business started by my great-grandfather.
我父亲接过公♥司♥的时候
By the time Dad took over...
许多大公♥司♥都在买♥♥新机器
bigger companies were buying new machines...
做的更快,更便宜
making stones quicker,cheaper.
于是他借了笔款子以维持经营
So he took out a loan to keep afloat.
当银行催他还款的时候
When the bank called the loan in...
他觉得他令整个家族失望
he felt he let down his entire family.
他羞愧的无法面对我们
He was too ashamed to face us.
是Moores银行吗?
Moores Bank?
他们是毒瘤
They're a cancer.
- 地方恶霸 - 怎么?所以你要报复?
- Playground bullies. - What?So this is revenge?
你知道,亲眼看着自己父亲死是什么感受吗?
Have you any idea what it's like to watch your father die?
眼睁睁看着整个家
Watch your whole family...
你熟悉和深爱的刹那间消失
everything you've ever known and loved disintegrate in a second?
他只想本本分分的,你懂吗?
All he ever wanted to do was play it straight,you know?
循规蹈矩的
Toe the line.
我知道这听上去有点蠢
I know this sounds stupid...
但这个与钱无关
but this isn't about the money.
继续说
Go on.
20年代的时候,我祖父买♥♥了块石头
In the '20s,my grandfather bought a stone.
还未经雕琢
Still uncut...
但当时仍价值25万镑
but even then it must have been worth 250,000.
银行用它来低偿了我父亲的债
The bank took it to recoup my dad's loan.
但却并没有把它进行拍卖♥♥
But instead of putting it up for auction...
而是占为己有,一笔勾销了债务
they kept it for themselves and wrote off the loan.
而我们的债务是4万镑
That loan was 40,000.
现在,我已经拿回了他们偷走的每一分
I've taken back every penny that they stole...
并尽我所能的大肆破坏
and caused as much damage as I could in the process.
但现在,我要拿回钻石
But now I'm gonna get the diamond.
就这样.然后走人
Then that's it.Then it's over.
保险箱里面就是这个?
And that's what's in the vault?
是的.但明天,他们就会换地方
Yeah.But they're moving it the day after tomorrow.
这就是为什么我迫不及待现在就要干
That's why I have to do this now.
除非,你所说的 他们警报系统已经更新是真的
Only,if what you say about them updating the alarm is true...
我就不能单干了
I can't do it on my own.
你知道,亲眼看着自己父亲死是什么感受吗?
Have you any idea what it's like to watch your father die?
眼睁睁看着整个家
Watch your whole family...
你所熟悉和深爱的刹那间消失
everything you've ever known and loved disintegrate in a second?
我父亲准时工作,吃饭,睡觉
My dad worked,ate,and slept.
纳税,循规蹈矩
Paid his taxes on time,toed the line.
他唯一的梦想就是好好退休
The only dream he had was retiring.
他一直工作到死 他60岁生日前三天
Worked himself to death three days before his 60th birthday.
每个人都得服从于某人
Everybody has to serve someone.
即使是你
Even you.
哦,我的天哪,你接得住吗?
Oh,my God,can you take a chip?
- 来吧 - 接住咯
- Come on. - Bingo.
嗨
Hello.
你之前结过婚,对吧?
You were married before this,right?
这就是为什么我会过现在这种生活 他是个不起眼的骗子
That's how I got into the life.He was a smalltime hustler.
我扮演妓♥女♥,找猎物
I'd play a whore,pick up a mark...
Jake就冲进来 以一个生气的皮条客或男朋友的身份
Jake would burst in as the irate pimp or boyfriend...
- 然后以他们的妻子相要挟 - 很漂亮,不是吗?
- and threaten to tell their wives. - Classy,isn't it?
我想,我们会有未来
I thought we were building a future.
然后,五年前
Then five years ago...
他卷跑了我们所有的钱,跑得无影无踪
he cleared out all our savings and he disappeared.
你那之后见过他吗?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表