剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
- 可以 行 3块5 - 拿去吧
- Yeah,right.3.50. - Take that.
你不该在这里混 Danny
Shouldn't you be somewhere,Danny?
这样吧 简单点
Tell you what,I'll make it easy for you.
我把这个Q的一个角折起来 象这样
I'll take the Queen,turn the corner up.Like that.
开始了
Here we go.
选一张 不来钱 你错了 就请我喝一杯
Choose.No money.If you get it wrong,just buy me a drink.
- 再来一杯 - 真是个讨人厌的家伙
- Same again,please. - You're a very sick person.
只是天赋而已
Just naturally gifted.
听说了嘛 Mickey Bricks放出来了
You heard Mickey Bricks is out?
- 那个诈骗行家? - 最终的赢家
- Plays the long con,right? - Top of the food chain.
怎么样?你认为他能教我些什么?
So what?You reckon he could teach me something?
我怎么知道?你们这帮家伙都让我崇拜
What do I know?All you guys freak me out.
不过 他们都说他是最棒的
But they say he's the best.
他现在住在London Park酒店
He's booked in the London Park Hotel.
- 想要什么? - 一杯威士忌
- Yes,mate? - Whiskey,please.
谢谢
Thank you.
为你们干杯 先生们
Here's to you,gentlemen.
我一直认为世界上 不可能再有诚实的人了
I didn't think there were any honest men left in the world.
- 仅剩一两个了吧 - 那就为诚实的人们干杯!
- One or two. - Here's to honest men.
- 该让我好好的感谢你们一番 - 不 不 我们不是冲这个来的
- You must let me thank you properly. - No.We wouldn't hear of it.
就当是回家的车费
Even if it's only the cab fare home.
稍等一下
Excuse me.
说到哪儿了?
Where were we?
哦 是的 我在极力说服你们 收取你们应得的回报
I was trying to persuade you to take something in return for your kindness.
是不是大家都认为"有钱能使鬼推磨"
It's a strange state of affairs
一旦有人做了拾金不昧的善举
if one chap can't do a favor for another...
反而会显得格格不入?
without money rearing its ugly head.
有一天你也会有机会来帮助我们的
One day you may be in a position to do something similar for us.
你知道 我有可能...我有个建议
You know,I just might.I have a suggestion.
明天有个贸易公♥司♥ 想让我给他们一小笔投资
A business associate has asked me to make an investment for him tomorrow.
如果你们同意的话 算你们投资500英磅 如何?
If you'll allow me,I'll put in,say,?00 for you?
我把给你们的钱作为投资基金 你们等着收利润就行
I'll take the ?00 back,you just get to keep the profit.
那对我来说没什么损失
It'll have cost me nothing...
不过 我能感觉好点 好歹我为你们做了点事
but at least I'll feel happier knowing I've done something.
真是慷慨!
That sounds very generous.
就这样!
Good.
谢谢!
Thank you.
这项投资 我能问下是关于什么的吗?
This investment,can I ask what it is?
就是些股票什么 没什么新鲜的
Just stocks and shares.Nothing too exciting.
但愿是真的
Fingers crossed.
我确信 那并不重要
I'm sure that won't be necessary.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 我觉得象是个稳赚不赔的买♥♥卖♥♥
- What do you think? - Looks like a no-Iose situation to me.
我就喜欢这种
My favorite kind.
他们大约1小时前离开
They left about an hour ago.
Stroller离开Williams之后 又重新回到酒店
Stroller dropped Williams off,then went back to the hotel.
嗨 Mickey 很高兴...我是想...好吧 这样 轻松点
Hi,Mickey.Nice to...I was just...Okay,all right,take care.
嗨 Mickey 你好啊 我是Danny 我只是想...
Hi,Mickey.How're you doing?Danny.I was just...
这家伙显然很有兴趣
This guy moves in high circles.
我要找些特别的东西刺♥激♥下他
It'll take something special to impress him.
一旦Ash施展出他的魔法
That's exactly what he'll get.
他一定会如愿以偿的
As soon as Ash starts working his magic.
有没有想要找个年轻女郎 Albie?
Have you ever thought of a younger woman,Albie?
亲爱的 象我这样的年纪 还能想其他的吗?
My dear,at my age,I think of little else.
Stone先生 嗨 我是Danny Blue
Mr.Stone?Hi.Danny Blue.
很高兴见到你 也许你听说过我
Pleased to meet you.You've probably heard of me.
没有?好吧 我不是来搞破坏的 那我直接说重点吧
No?All right.I'm not gonna mess you about.I'll come straight to the point.
我知道你在做笔大买♥♥卖♥♥ 我想加入
I know you're playing a score.I want in.
- 加入什么? - 加入..你知道的..这场游戏
- In what? - In.You know,in the game.
我想学 我真的很想学点东西 我想能不能进来聊一会
I want to learn.I really want to learn.I'll just come inside for a little chat.
房♥间很漂亮 不是吗?
This is nice,isn't it?
我很棒 我可以帮你 考虑一下吧 我愿意为你效劳
I'm good.I can help you.Think of it like that.I'll do that for you.
我了解所有的老把戏 你到哪一步了?
I know all the old plays.What're you doing?
设套?不是?下饵?收网?
The Wire?No?The Rag?The Pay-Off?
告诉我到哪儿了 我会跟上的 我能帮上忙
You tell me once,that's it.Bosh,it's in.
我猜你也看过《骗中骗》 是不是?
I bet you watched The Sting, too,didn't you?
《骗中骗》1973年电影
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
- 不 别把我拒之门外 - 我想我该这么做
- You're not gonna shut the door,are you? - Yeah,I thought I might.
什么时候收网?
So when do we pick them up?
等待时机
We wait.
我要拿到所有的东西
I want everything.
所有参与者,钱,不留一丝机会
All the players,the money.Nothing left to chance.
据我们所知...
As far as we can make out...
Mickey Bricks还没有足够的钱 来实施这次的诈骗
Mickey Bricks doesn't have the money to bankroll a con like this.
他们会外出敛财 那些靠小偷小摸而来的钱
They'll go out and try and raise what they can with short cons.
他们需要车 最高档的那种
They'll need a car,top of the range.
不会很显眼 但一定很显尊贵
Not too flash, but something that oozes class.
停车吗 先生?
Parking,sir?
- 给你 - 谢谢!
- Here. - Thank you.
显然上帝这次也站在他们这边
God help anyone who runs into them today.
抱歉!
I'm sorry.
240
240.
125
125.
够了?
Enough?
- 算房♥租吗? - 不算
- What about this place? - Sorted.
那就够了
Then it's enough.
先生们 正如我们约定的 我替你们投资了500英镑....
As promised,gentlemen,I invested the ?00 on your behalf...
这些...是你们的所得
and this is the return.
我希望没有令你们失望
I hope you're not disappointed.
哈 有1000英镑了吧?
There must be ?,000 here.
准确的说 是1950英镑
?,950,to be precise.
- 这份回报还真不错 - 我那份比你的要糟
- That's quite a return. - I've had worse.
我敢打赌 你一定赚翻了
Made quite a killing yourself,I'll wager.
绝对不会!
So shoot me.
别怪我多管闲事 不过我觉得...
Forgive me for prying,but I get the feeling...
这类的投资 难道连一点风险都没有吗?
there was little or no risk in this particular investment.
绝对不会有
No risk whatsoever.
那么 先生们 我要失陪一会 去开个会
So,if you'll excuse me,gentlemen,I do have a meeting.
等等 我在想 我们为什么不再投资一回?
Wait.I mean,why don't we go again?
再投资?
Again?
Tony Hamilton先生已经够慷慨了
Tony,Mr.Hamilton has been more than generous.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 有事吗? - 亲爱的 他在吗?
- Can I help you? - Love,is he in?
- 对不起 - 再见到你真是太好了
- Excuse me. - Good to see you again.
打扰了 先生们 你好吗?
Excuse me,gentlemen.How are you?
Hamilton先生 我想亲自与你握个手
Mr.Hamilton.I want to shake you by the hand.
你真是非常 非常的了不起 很抱歉 我曾经怀疑过你的能力
You are a very great man,and I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
当初我给你那笔钱的时候 有那么一刹那 我觉得....
When I gave you that money,I did,for one second,consider the possibility...
你有可能会..你知道的 我真不想再说出来了
that you could have been,you know...I can't even say it.
说吧 没关系 想说就说吧
Go ahead.Please.Get it off your chest.
我以为你可能会是个骗子
I thought you could have been one of those conmen.
我可能再也见不到他和那笔钱了 你们知道我说的什么
I might never see my money or him ever again.
结果 砰-- 眨眼工夫 全回来了 连本带利....
Then,bang-- suddenly full be sent return just high interest of
难以置信 我得喝一杯 亲爱的 请给我杯威士忌
Unbelievable.I need a drink.Scotch,please,darling.
忘了介绍 先生们 这是Redford先生 我的一个客户
I'm sorry,gentlemen.This is Mr.Redford,a client of mine.
Redford先生 这是Tony Monroe 和Peter Williams
Mr.Redford,this is Tony Monroe and Peter Williams.
Peter 你好
Peter,how do you do?
我还想再投资 这次我要加本金
I'm ready to go again,but this time I wanna go bigger.
可以 不过现在不合时宜...
Fine.But this is neither the time nor the place to...
我都准备好了
I'm ready.
Helen 替我送送Tony和Peter好吗?
Perhaps you'd like to show Tony and Peter out?
不 等等 我想...
No,wait.
如果有其他的投资机会 我也很想了解一下
If there's another deal up for grabs,I'd like to hear about it.
- Tony? - 当然 我也想听听
- Tony? - Absolutely,yes.
谢谢 明早我的司机会去接你
Thank you.My car will pick you up tomorrow morning.
谢了
Thank you.
我不是行家 不过...一切进展的很顺利
I'm no expert,but I'd say that went like a dream.
- 可以加入了? - 算你一份
- So am I in? - You're in.
谢谢!
Thank you.
出发!
Go.
我正在等几个新客户
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表