剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
飞天大盗 第1季第3集
S01E03 Picture Perfect
早上好 我的毛茸茸的小朋友
Good morning,my little furry friend.
早上好 有什么可以效劳的吗?
Morning.Can I help you?
早上好 我们是西伦敦卫♥生♥部♥的.
Morning.West London Dept.Of Sanitation.
你们大概知道啮齿动物在这个街区横行的事情吧?
You're probably aware of the rodent infestation along this block?
- 你到底想说什么? - 老鼠
- What are you talking about? - Rats.
老鼠做事很谨慎
They can be discreet.
它们会损坏你的库存以及传播肮脏的疾病
But they can damage your stock as well as spreading nasty diseases.
我们这儿没有老鼠 请让我看看你们的证件
We don't have any rats!Let me see some ID,please.
(通常为灭虫或消毒杀菌而熏烟)
我们会熏蒸到大约12点 在这之前不能进来
We'll be fumigating till about 12:00.I'd keep out of the way till then.
还有,这事情你们自己知道就可以了
And keep this to yourselves.
当关系到生意的声誉的时候 你最好三思而行
Discretion is always the best policy where business reputations are concerned.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 她很快就来
All right,she'll be here any minute.
- 扮的稀罕点 - 是的
- Better make yourself scarce. - Yeah.
- 早上好 Gates小姐 - 早上好
- Good morning,Miss Gates. - Morning.
- 是这儿吗? - 是的
- Is this it,then? - Yeah.
请进
Come in.
我直接说重点吧,Pomeroy先生
I'll come right to the point,Mr.Pomeroy.
你是个投机者 一个不错的投机者
You're a chancer.A beautiful chancer.
但你还只是个家具搬运商
But nevertheless,you're a furniture mover.
你对于杰出的艺术可能知道多少?
What could you possibly know about fine art?
你真的准备出500,000买♥♥这个吗?
Are you really going to pay 500,000 for it?
是的
Yes,I am.
好吧 我不准备
Okay,no,I'm not.
我的最高只能出到250,000镑
My ceiling's actually 250,000...
但是我在寻找一个适合我的合伙人
but I'm looking for a partner who can match me.
你知道 如果这是真的,它会值几百万
You know,if this is genuine,it could be worth several million.
对此我没有怀疑
I don't doubt that.
好的 我们一起去我的画廊看看这画
Right.So,we will view the painting at my gallery together.
如果我感到满意 我会考虑和你五五分成
If I am satisfied,then I will consider going 50-50 with you.
Gates小姐 你真是太慷慨了
That's incredibly generous,Miss Gates.
我警告你 我听取有信服力的
I do warn you,I take some convincing.
再见
Bye.
哦,太棒了,她上钩了
Yes,we're on.
不 我还在进入Berlgravia中
No,I'm staying put in Belgravia.
护士 看在老天的份上 弄掉它
Nurse,for the love of God,get rid of this!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
- 那女人从不闭嘴吗? - 告诉我
- Does that woman ever shut up? - Tell me about it.
Ernie 你有什么?
What you got,Ernie?
- 不多 - 那是什么?没什么
- Not much. - What's that?Nothing.
三张相同和二张相同的牌 胜者拿走全部
Full house.Winner takes all,mate.
听者 你或许想好好考虑注意下你的肯定
Listen.You might want to consider watching that tell of yours.
但肯定会稍稍泄漏你的牌 让我知道你在想什么
A tell is a little giveaway sign.Lets me know what you're thinking.
就像当你有个好帮手之后 你开始鼓掌
Like when you've got a good hand,you start clapping...
然后开始大笑 想想吧
and roaring with laughter.Think about it.
- 再见 - 祝你好运
- See you. - Good luck.
护士!
Nurse!
我不在乎他认为价值多少 就100,000不能再多
I don't care what he thinks it's worth,go to 100,000 and no more.
好的 我走过去 派辆车接我
Right,I'm taking a walk.Send the car for me.
这是...
Is that...
Rachel的律师,她要财产转让
Rachel's lawyer.She wants a settlement.
- 要多少? - 我想就在这个信封里面
- How much? - I guess that's in the envelope.
准备付吗?
Gonna pay?
别催我 我还没决定打开它
Don't rush me.I haven't even decided to open it yet.
快点 怎么了?
Come on,what's the matter?
我不知道
I don't know.
我感觉有些不对
Something just doesn't feel right.
Mickey 外面有个人在找我们 我和Ash
Mickey,there's a man outside looking for us.Me and Ash.
但是他是Harry我是Gordon
Except he's Harry and I'm Gordon.
- 他进来的时候告诉他们我死了 - 我正在中国
- When he comes in here,tell him I'm dead. - And I'm in China.
瞧,我不知道你在说什么,伙计
Look,I don't know who you're talking about,mate.
- 你想让我相信吗? - 对不起
- Do you expect me to believe that? - I'm sorry.
打搅,你在找Harry和Gordon吗
Excuse me.You're looking for Harry and Gordon.
我知道我来对了地方 我觉得你该告诉我一声
I knew I had the right place.I think I deserve a word with them.
对不起 但是他们
I'm sorry,but they're...
别告诉我 在国外
Don't tell me.Out of the country.
Marrakesh 经营贸易
Marrakesh.For the trade fair.
好 当他们回来的时候 告诉他们"做得不错"
Well,when they get back,tell them "well done" from me.
他们对我做得不错 非常聪明
They did me good.Very clever.
如果他们想知道自己曾经有多聪明 这是我的名片
If they want to see how clever they've been,here's my card.
这是你还被关在里面发生的事情
It was while you were inside.
是啊,我们厌倦了小鱼小虾
Yeah,we was bored of the small fish.
我们从这儿打个电♥话♥ 一个电♥话♥
We made one call from here.One ruddy call.
而Naveen会得到一个详细记录的电♥话♥账单 然后他会追踪你
And Naveen gets an itemized phone bill and he traces you.
伙计们 这就是第一步
That's Chapter One,boys.
不 听起来不错 Mickey 是贸易,但是国际性的
No,it was sweet,Mickey.The rag trade,but international.
角色,剧本,让整个事情慢慢发展起来
The Rolex,the Jag.Worked the whole thing up.
我看上去像洛克菲勒
I looked like Rockefeller.
我设了个套,Naveen
I roped in the mark,Naveen.
有一个T恤的工厂
Has a T-shirt factory.
- 你真的那么做了? - 是的
- You did that? - Yeah.
我们计划20,000,但是他想要投入50,000
We planned on 20,000,but he wanted in for 50,000.
如果我们知道他有麻烦,就不会去弄他了
If we'd known he was in trouble,we would have left him alone.
但是他搞得像个大人物
But he was acting the big man.
你从一个绝望的人手中骗走了钱
You took money from a desperate man.
这是我们做的吗?Muggers?
Is that what we are?Muggers?
我们以为他起码能满足温饱
We thought he could afford to be fleeced.
我们用美好的承诺麻醉了他
We ripped him off in good faith.
这解释了不少我这两天的感受
This explains a lot of what I've been feeling recently.
我觉得我们最近很倒霉
I think we're under a jinx.
拜托
Come on.
Ash 我们为什么需要规定?
Why do we have codes,Ash?
因为这是一件有分寸的事情
Because it's a decent thing.
不 诈骗根本不是一件有分寸的事情
No,the decent thing is not to grift at all.
我们有规定,因为坏举动会带来坏运气
And we have a code because bad behavior makes bad luck.
这没有倒霉的事情,伙计
There's no jinx,mate.
切牌
Cut.
也许我们确实下错了套
Maybe we did pick the wrong mark.
但是 Mickey 再一次成为局内人我感觉很好
But it felt so good to be the inside man again,Mickey.
你知道,去感觉那种激♥情♥
You know,to feel that glow.
破产者,你几乎已经可以嗅出来了
Receivers.You can practically smell them.
Rachel说我把她的一生拖下了水
Rachel says I dragged her life into the gutter.
我不认为这样
I don't see it that way.
但是从一个绝望的人手中拿走他的最后一便士
But taking a desperate man for his last penny.
你总是说我们必须依靠自己的决定生活
You always say we have to live by our decision.
那你能靠这个人生活吗?
And can you live with this one?
一个包,没别的了
One bag.And that's that.
没什么 我是这个雕刻家的朋友
It's all right,I'm a friend of the sculptor's.
噢 真是令人印象深刻
Yeah.Impressive piece.
在那儿水滴如此令人印象深刻
Impressive use of the blobs there.
我在想是什么让他这么做
I wonder what compelled him.
我觉得如果你看过这艺术家早期的作品
I think if you look at the artist's earlier works...
这个答案会显而易见
it becomes obvious.
早期的作品?这个是他唯一的作品
Earlier work?This is the only one.
他19岁就死了
He was 19 when he died.
我更多的是在想他儿童时期的素材
I was thinking more of his childhood stuff.
你知道 小时候他用粉笔画的一些东西
You know,some of his early pieces that he did in crayon.
搞笑
Teasing.
它值多少钱?20,000镑 不管怎么样我会考虑一下的
What's it worth?20,000.I'll think about it anyway.
Gates画廊一般都需要预约才能来参观的
Of course,the Gates Gallery is usually viewed by appointment.
- 你是她内部圈子的人吗? - 不是
- Are you one of her inner circle? - No.
我只是认为艺术是给大家看的
I just think that art is for everyone.
大家不包括穷♥人♥和一般买♥♥家...
Not when everyone includes all the poor struggling dealers and buyers...
- 不然她靠什么宰人 - 说的多真实啊
- that she's ripped off over the years. - How true.
Meredith Gates喜欢和人保持一定的距离
Meredith Gates likes to keep mere mortals at a safe distance.
Dali的作品被认为以夸张的价格满足了空虚古怪的人
Dali's sketches go for inflated prices to satisfy vanity-driven eccentrics...
却没于真正的艺术评价
with no real art appreciation.
至少在我付给他三分之一真正价值的时候这么说的
At least that's what I told him before I paid him a third of their real value.
我一直想写一篇关于她的文章 也许开一个博览会?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表