剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
- Nice to meet you,Miss Moore. - Likewise.
祝你股票上市好运
Good luck with the launch.
- 你想要点什么? - 来杯马提尼
- What can I get you? - Dry martini.
- 先生? - 你的蒸馏水从哪里来的?
- Sir? - Where's your still water from?
- 英格兰 先生 - 英格兰哪里?
- England,sir. - Where in England?
- 赫里福郡 - 那很不错
- Herefordshire. - That's fine.
不要柠檬 两块矿泉水冰块
No lemon.Two mineral-water ice cubes.
对不起 先生 我们只有一般的冰块
Sorry,sir,we only have regular ice cubes.
从水里提炼出来的至少要7个人仔细检查的冰块
Made from water that has gone through at least seven human beings.
不要冰 谢谢
No ice,thank you.
- 你在香港做过什么? - 挣钱...
- What were you doing in Hong Kong? - Making money...
观测台风从哪条路线登陆 直到香港被中国收回
seeing which way the wind would blow once the Chinese took it back.
- 风往哪条路线吹? - 回到伦敦
- Which way is it blowing? - Back to London.
你呢?除了在电梯里惊慌 你还做什么?
What about you?What do you do,apart from panic in lifts?
- 你不知道我是谁? - 我应该知道?
- You don't know who I am? - Should I?
这里的其他所有人都应该知道
Every other person in here would.
我就是那个杀死前夫的狗的坏女人
I'm the evil bitch who killed her ex-husband's dog.
我读到过
I read about that.
媒体非常不喜欢你对吗?
The press didn't like you very much,did they?
给点时间我会熬过来的
I'll get over it,given time.
你现在就可以离开 我不会生气的
You can run away now.I won't be offended.
我在这里很好 尽管这有些怪异
I'm fine where I am.It's funny though.
- 你不想知道关于那条狗的事? - 如果你愿意就会告诉我
- Don't you want to know about the dog? - You'll tell me if you want to.
打搅一下 先生 你们的晚餐准备好了
Excuse me,sir.Your table's ready.
你什么时候开始在温泉旅馆工作的
When did you start at the spa?
三个月前
Three months ago.
- 你喜欢在那工作? - 还好
- Do you like it? - It's all right.
你球打的不错 很有天分
You're pretty good with these balls.You're a natural.
让我把球杆把手握稳点
Let me get just a nice firm grip on the end there.
那么是谁先给你这份工作的?
So who got you in the job in the first place?
让我把它打进去 准备好了?
Let me push it through.Ready?
- 哇 - 一起打进的
- Wow. - Together.
- 你问了许多问题 - 是吗?
- You ask a lot of questions. - Do I?
- 我能问你一个问题吗? - 好的 随便问
- Can I ask you one? - Yeah,fire away.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
只是和你一起打台球
Just playing with balls with you.
你姐姐在哪里?
Where is your sister?
她和一些朋友在剧院
She's at the theater with some friends.
- 真不好意思 - 为什么?
- That's a shame. - Why?
她很漂亮 她可以和我们一起来的
She's pretty.She could have come with us.
- 我们去哪里? - 去我那里
- Where are we going? - To my place.
她想要的东西我给不了她 于是她找了某个能给她的人
She wanted things I couldn't give her.So she found someone who could.
- 受伤了吧? - 是的 像刀割一样
- Hurts,doesn't it? - Yeah,like a razor.
孩子如何?
Kids?
在我成为她所期待的人之前她不会要孩子
She wouldn't have them until I'd become what she wanted.
如果她求你 你还会要她回去吗?
Would you take her back if she asked?
不 我永远也给不了她想要的
No,I could never give her the things that she wants.
问题不在于此
That wasn't the question.
你说过那很怪异 什么很怪异?
You said it was funny.What's funny?
我告诉你我的私事 而你却说那很怪异
I told you about my business and you said it was funny.
- 噢 是的 一个巧合 - 告诉我
- Oh,yeah.A coincidence. - Tell me.
那是私事 我们不想谈私事
It's business.We don't want to talk business.
我喜欢谈私事
I like talking business.
我在东南部修建了一座豪华饭店
I'm setting up a luxury hotel complex in the southeast.
起先我们修建一座 但我们在五年内会修建一个较大的连锁店
We're starting with one,but we'll create a major chain within five years.
听起来你很自信 那是个很难运作的业务
You sound very confident.It's a hard business to get right.
一些在香港的英国商人准备回国...
Some British businessmen in Hong Kong are ready to come home...
而这就是他们想做的
and this is what they want to do.
每个人最低投入40万英镑
Each man has put in a minimum stake of 400,000...
而我的任务就是建起它并让它运作起来
and my job is to get it up and running.
你会成为我前夫的直接竞争对手
You'd be in direct competition with my ex-husband.
- 抱歉了 - 别那样说 我认为那很热闹
- Sorry about that. - Don't be.I think it's hilarious.
- 你还需要多少钱? - 我们用所有的方法筹集
- How much more money do you need? - We're all sorted.
- 资金充足? - 为什么关心这个?
- Fully funded? - Why?
想刺♥激♥一下你前夫?
Thinking of irritating your ex-husband?
那并不重要 是吗?
That would be petty,wouldn't it?
看来他没有给你的宝贝提供芦荟床上的服务?
So he didn't serve your heart on a bed of asparagus,huh?
不 当她意识到可以利用我报复她丈夫的时候就没那样
No,not when she realized she could use me to get back at her husband.
- 她是个有趣的女人 - 有趣?
- She's an interesting woman. - Interesting?
你们谈了些什么?
What did you talk about?
生活 爱情 前妻
Life,love,exes.
你和她谈论过Rachel?
You talked to her about Rachel?
- 你甚至不和我们谈Rachel - 她要我谈的
- You don't even talk to us about her. - She asked.
Danny在哪里?
Where's Danny?
他在搞定温泉旅馆的俄♥罗♥斯♥姑娘
He's working the Russian girl from the spa.
她也一定很有趣
She must be interesting,too.
- 有任何点击吗 Ash? - 不 还没有
- Any hits yet,Ash? - No,not yet.
你要走了?
You're going?
是的 我必须得走了 抱歉
Yeah,I gotta go.I'm sorry.
回你姐姐那去?
Back to your sister.
是的 你知道她会担心的
Yeah,well,you know,she does worry.
把钱放在桌子上
Leave the money on the table.
什么?
Excuse me?
200块
200.
- 你想要钱? - 当然
- You want money? - Of course.
你不会是妓♥女♥吧?
You're not a hooker,are you?
我不介意你怎么说
I don't mind what word you use.
等一下 我想你清楚我们...
Hang on a minute.I thought we were,you know...
你以为什么?
You thought what?
- 我不能花钱嫖女人 - 为何不?
- I can't pay for sex. - Why not?
因为你知道我...
Because I'm,you know...
我的意思是 你知道 那不是...我不是嫖♥客♥
I mean,you know,it's not...I'm not a payer-for-sexer.
好了 你必须付钱 如果你不付 他们会杀了我
Well,you have to.If you don't,they'll cut me.
谁会那样做?
Who will?
我为之工作的人
People I work for.
她进网站了
She's in.
- 她在浏览哪里? - 公♥司♥董事相片
- Where's she off to? - Photograph of company directors.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
我相信她上钩了
I do believe we have her.
开始第二阶段
Let's begin stage two.
那个人怎样?
Well,what about that one?
看他的鞋
Look at his shoes.
手工制♥造♥ 或许是Jermyn街的 放干♥他♥的血需要太长时间
Handmade.Probably Jermyn Street.It'll take too long to bleed him dry.
我想...噢 真可爱
Well,I think...Oh,lovely.
那位如何?
What about that one?
过于漂亮了 漂亮女孩是不玩纸牌的
Too pretty.Pretty girls don't play poker.
我不相信你说的
I can't believe you said that.
你的目标来了
There's your mark.
别致的吉普赛人 手工卷制雪茄 不成对的袜子
Bohemian chic,roll-ups,odd socks.
我认为他是个存在主义者
Thinks he's an existentialist.
喜欢用木碗吃鱼
Be like shooting a fish in a bowl.
那我们一会儿见
I'll see you later then.
非常好 正是我们想找的
Great.Just what we're looking for.
我已经为经理人提供了数据
I've got the number for the managing agents.
- 你提供过了? - 是的
- Have you? - Yes.
我恨经理人 Brian
I hate managing agents,Brian.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Do you? - Yeah.
但我决定喜欢你 我非常喜欢你
But I've decided I like you.I like you very much.
大多建筑学研究者只对修建摩天大楼感兴趣...
Most architecture students are only interested in building skyscrapers...
以及为团体的贪欲而修建的纪念碑
and monuments to corporate greed.
我 打算为下层人♥民♥提供伟大的设计
Me,I'm about bringing great design to the underclass.
绝对是 他们会为之感激流涕的
Absolutely.Yeah,they're crying out for it.
- 你现在研究什么? - 我研究心理学
- What are you studying? - I'm sort of...Psychology.
那有一点庸俗
That's a bit bourgeois.
你可以那样说 但是你知道 了解你的敌人
You might say that,but,you know,know your enemy.
通过研究人类心理...
Through a study of human psychology...
我想改变 想推♥翻♥国际资本主义思潮
I want to invert,to subvert,the mind of the international capitalists.
随你笑好了 让我给你点示例
Laugh away,but let me just give you an example of that.
永远别太擅长玩牌了 我只是...
Never been very good with cards.I just...
用手夹着牌...抱歉 不太会洗牌
It's the thing you got to clip...Sorry,can't shuffle.
我要从这上面抽出五张我没看过的牌 很公平的
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表