剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Just waiting for some new clients...
来拜访105房♥间的Hamilton先生
here to see Mr.Hamilton in 105.
- 我查一下登记表 - 他们可能不在上面
- I'll check the list. - They might not be on it.
就算他们不在表上 我也要先查一下
If they're not on the list,I'll need to check.
105房♥间不是Moss先生的办公室吗?
Isn't 105 Mr.Moss's office?
- 你相不相信一见钟情? - 什么?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? - What?
别怕!嘘......
Don't panic.
你知道嘛 每天傻傻的看着你坐在这里
Do you know what it's like,watching you sitting here every day?
我只想要个蜻蜓点水般的亲吻 可以吗?
I just want an insy-winsy little kiss.Can I,please?
Hamilton先生正在等你们
Mr.Hamilton's expecting you.
- 这边走 - 谢谢
- Right this way. - Thank you.
明白 查到他的真实身份了
Got it.They've got a positive ID.
他叫Danny Blue 高明的小偷
He's a short con artist called Danny Blue.
犯罪记录?
Any history?
3个月前他在南部实施过一次诈骗
He played a con three months ago,south of the river.
不过 受害者撤消了控诉
But the mark withdrew his complaint...
CPS也没有证据提起诉讼
and CPS wouldn't prosecute without evidence.
为什么撤消了?
Why did he pull out?
受害者把毕生积蓄都花在赌马上了
The mark bet his life savings in a horseracing scam...
他的妻子却毫不知情
but his wife didn't know anything about it.
我想 他并不想让她知道
I suppose he wanted to keep it that way.
估计解释起来很费时间
Hard to explain over breakfast,I guess.
正如他们所说的:总有人会上钩的
It must be true what they say:"There's one born every minute."
先生们 请进!坐吧
Gentlemen,come in.Take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 伙计 我来迟了
Sorry I'm late,guys.
遇到了个老朋友
Ran into an old friend.
先生们 欢迎来到"富饶之地"
Gentlemen,welcome to the land of plenty.
谢谢
Thank you.
接下来我所讲的事 或许是十分安全的
What I'm about to show you may be foolproof...
但也是违反法律的
but it's also illegal.
不会有人吃亏 但却违背了法律
There's no victim,but it's against the law.
你们还想继续听吗?
Would you like me to continue?
听好 诈骗守则之一
You see,the first rule of the con...
- 你不能欺骗老实人 - 绝对不可以
- ...is you can't cheat an honest man. - It's never been done.
- 不能这样做 - 绝对不行
- Can't happen. - Impossible.
那只会让你空手而归
It only works if you want something for nothing.
- 我们呢? - 我们会一本万利
- What do we do? - We give you nothing for something.
目前你得到了1000英镑
You're ?,000 up so far.
现在最好是 见好就收
It's a very good time to walk away.
- 但是他不会 - 因为他太贪婪了
- But he can't. - Because he's so greedy.
- 那么我们做什么? - 满足他的贪欲
- So what do we do? - Feed the greed.
不过他还有最后一次机会
But he's got one last chance.
我们告诉他那是违法的
We've told him it's illegal.
你可能血本无归
You could lose everything.
- 事业 妻子 家庭 - 最后进监狱
- Career,wife,home. - Prison.
你可以马上退出
Get out while you can.
聪明点吧!
Do the smart thing.
正如我所说的 我要告诉你们的事
As I was saying,what I'm about to show you...
也许毫无风险 但却是违法的
may be foolproof,but it's against the law.
现在 你们还想继续嘛?
Now,would you like me to continue?
嘿 制订法律不就是要人去违反嘛
Laws were made to be broken.
告诉Peterson午饭之前 给我所有的分♥析♥报告
Can you tell Peterson I want those breakdowns by lunchtime?
谢谢
Thank you.
所有的股票交易所 东京 纽约
Share transactions from Tokyo and New York...
通过电脑与伦敦相连
are relayed to the city of London by computer.
准确来说 通过我们的电脑
Or more precisely,our computer.
每当一跨国集团公布年报时 交易市场总会引起一阵骚动
When the multi-nationals publish their annual reports,there's a flurry of activity.
如果企业运作不错 吸引股民认♥购♥ 股票价格上升
If a company does well,their shares attract buyers and the price jumps.
我们所做的就是 使交易延迟足够长的时间
We've managed to delay those transactions in the system long enough...
以便于我们在他们认♥购♥之前 买♥♥进我们所需要的份额
to assess them and put our own order in to buy before them.
所以 你购买♥♥那些一定会升值的股票?
So you buy,knowing the share prices are gonna go up?
- 没错! - 他们会发现交易延迟的吧
- Exactly. - They must notice the delay.
如果只是延迟1/10秒的话 就不会被发现
Not when it's less than nine-tenths of a second.
用不到一秒的时间做这些 行吗?
You can do this in less than a second?
那点时间够我们的主机运行3百万次
Our mainframe can make three million calculations in that time.
你能得到什么好处?
What's in it for you?
25%的利润
I take 25% Of your profit.
- 25%? - 不二价
- 25%? - Non-negotiable.
等等 利润是保证的 不是吗?
Hang on.The profit is guaranteed,right?
完全肯定 你们没有利润 我就没钱可赚了
Set in stone.If there's no profit,I don't get paid.
3天后 Vestron石油集团 会发布他们的年报
In three days,the oil company Vestron are releasing their annual report.
一旦公布 股票经纪人会席卷所有的新股
Once it's out,every major broker will be crawling all over those shares.
我们计划购买♥♥50万英镑的股票
The plan is to buy ?00,000 worth of shares.
两个客户已经各投资了10万
I have two investors already in place at ?00,000 each.
还剩下三个空缺
There are three places left.
10万?
?00,000?
很好 可以 算我一份
Great,yeah,I'm in.
我不知道能不能筹集到这么多钱...
I don't know if I can raise that kind of money...
不管你上不上船 三天后起航 Tony?
The boat leaves in three days.Either you're on it,or you're not.Tony?
的确数目不小 不过我会弄到的
It's a lot of money,but I'll find it.
不介意我打个电♥话♥给我的经纪人吧?
You don't mind if I call my broker?
我只说不能离开这个房♥间
What I've just said can't leave this room.
我不习惯投资我从没听说过的公♥司♥
I'm not in the habit of investing in companies I've never heard of.
George?Peter Williams 关于Vestron你知道多少?
George?Peter Williams.What do you know about Vestron?
不 没什么 只是听到些传言 就这样
No problem.Just heard a whisper,that's all.
不 有问题再找你
No.I'll call you if anything comes of it.
好的 算我一份
Count me in.
很好 还有件事...
Good.One more thing...
我不想留下任何书面凭据 必须准备现金
I don't want to leave any paper trails.The money has to be in cash.
- 现金? - 有问题吗?
- Cash? - Problem?
- 我想没有 - 很好
- I suppose not. - Good.
感谢你给我这次机会
I just want to thank you for this opportunity.
- 我也是 - 谢谢
- Likewise. - Thank you.
施点魔法
Work the spell.
好啊
How're you doing?
省省力气吧 我不会和工作伙伴发♥生♥关♥系♥的
Save us both a little time.I don't screw people I work with.
- 不吗? - 不
- No? - No.
针对每个人...
Does that go for everyone?
还是某一群人而已?
Or just the troops?
给你个忠告 Danny 朋友的建议
Do you want a little tip,Danny?Some friendly advice?
行 那太好了
Yeah,that would be great.
边看边学 少管那些不归你管的事
Watch and learn.Stay out of things that don't concern you.
- 大家都在各忙各的 - 你很快就能融入这个大家族了
- Your guys seem pretty tight. - After a while,you get to be family.
很好笑吗?
I say something funny?
不是 这个家族并不是为我而生
No.The whole family thing works for me.
你只是干小偷小摸的勾当 Danny
You play short cons,Danny.
只会趁周末掏空别人的工资袋 你不会理解我们在干的事
Emptying people's wage packets on a Friday night.You wouldn't understand.
- 可以提个意见吗? - 当然
- Can I make a criticism? - Okay.
100,000
100,000?
我们能从那家伙身上搞到更多的钱
We can take this guy for a lot more than that.
那正是你需要学的
That's the bit you don't get.
并不是钱多钱少的问题
It's not just about the money.
- 什么时候学? - 一直...
- Since when? - Since always.
你不明白其中的道理 你什么也得不到
You don't get that,you don't get anything.
我的长辈一直就是这么做的
My old man was as straight as they come.
安于现状 悠于生活
Never wanted much and life didn't disappoint him.
他每天工作,吃饭,睡觉
He worked,ate,slept.
按时纳税 中规中矩
Paid his taxes on time,toed the line.
唯一的希望是能在60岁退休
The only dream he had was retiring at 60.
结果就在60岁生日的前三天
Dropped dead in the Post Office three days before his 60th birthday.
在邮局付电♥话♥帐单时 撒手人寰
He was paying his phone bill.
- 真遗憾 - 是的 我也觉得
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.Me,too.
你想做个普通人 是吗?
You want to be regular people?Do you?
那就只能边抱怨工作的平凡无奇
Go do that.They're crying out for foot soldiers down there.
边为那些老板,银行家,政客们卖♥♥命 仅此而已
Go and have your life run by bosses,bank managers,and politicians.
但如果你真打算当个诈骗高手...
But if you want to be a grifter...
不要带上任何 你无法及时摆脱的累赘
don't have anything in your life you can't walk away from in a second.
爱人 朋友 甚至你的至亲
Lovers,friends,even your own mother.
那你妻子呢?
What about your wife?
我听说了
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表