剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
- 什么? - Joe跑了
- What? - Joe's gone.
- 他第一件事情就是结账离开了旅馆 - 有什么问题吗?
- He checked out of the hotel first thing. - So what's the problem?
他不会再现身了
He wasn't in the picture anyway.
他在银行有联合签名 我还没有来得及去修改
He was co-signature at the bank.I didn't have time to change it.
他在离开之前将我们一扫而空
He cleaned us out before he left.
怎么样一扫而空,扫空了什么?
Cleaned us out how?Of what?
所有的,好吧.所有的都没有了!连一便士都没剩!
Everything,all right.It's all gone!Every penny!
- 上帝,我可有20万在里面! - 是啊,我们都是!
- God,I had 200,000 in there! - Well,we all did!
你是说,他拿走了所有的钱?
You mean,he took all the money?
他也拿走了我的钱
He took my money,too.
我把钱给了你,你个垃圾
I gave that money to you,you little shit.
那我告诉你,都没了!
Well,I'm telling you,it's all gone!
- 那就去拿回来! - 我不能!
- Go get it back! - I can't!
他认为在我们先把他排除在外时 我们就他在躲避他
He figures we welched on him first when we cut him out.
让我知道他去哪里了,我去把钱拿回来
Let me know where he is and I'll get it back.
你不能,我们谁都不能
You can't,none of us can.
他消失了
He's connected.
- 我要要回我的钱 - 不要傻了,Jeff
- I want my money back. - Don't be stupid,Jeff.
拜托,伙计.我告诉你了
Come on,man.I'm telling you.
我告诉你了,他拿走了所有的钱 没有剩下任何东西!
I'm telling you,man,he's taken all of it!There's nothing left!
- Frank. - 你个卑鄙的小人!
- Frank. - You dirty rat!
- 给我出去吧,Frank - 跟她出去!
- Get me out of here,Frank. - Get her out!
Frank,求你了.放松
Frank,please.The press.
- 他弄丢了我的钱! - 求你了,Frank.就算帮我!
- He lost my money! - Please,Frank.Help me!
跟她出去.没事的 我来处理.走
Get her out.It's okay.I'll take care of it.Go.
来吧.不要死在我面前
Come on.Don't die on me.
拜托,Danny.你会好起来的
Come on,Danny.You're gonna be all right.
他怎么样了?
How's he doing?
他们正在给他做手术 Gorley怎么样了?
They're operating on him now.What about Gorley?
他躲起来了.他以为自己杀死了Danny 所以就躲起来了
He's laying low.He thinks he killed Danny,so he'll stay that way.
很好
Good.
- 那警♥察♥呢? - 我告诉他们我们找到他的时候就是那样了
- Police? - I told them we found him like that.
他在那里赢了钱然后就被抢劫了
He was there for a big game and got robbed for his stash.
那他们买♥♥账吗?
Did they buy it?
没有其他证人,所以他们没有选择
There were no other witnesses,so they had no choice.
- 对不起 - 为什么?
- I'm sorry. - For what?
你是对的,他还没有准备好
You were right.He wasn't ready.
他准备好了,他做的很好
Yes,he was.He did good.
他会好起来的
He's gonna be okay.
3,900.4,000.
3,900.4,000.
- 还有呢? - 利息呢?
- What? - Interest?
- 我以为你们把我忘了呢 - 没呢
- I thought you'd forgotten me. - No.
- 你感觉如何? - 就像是我被射中了
- How do you feel? - Like I've been shot.
医生说你应该很快就可以 起床走动了
The doctor says you should be up and about in no time.
我们有送给Albie的礼物 你要来看看吗?
We've got Albie's present,you want to come?
是啊,我不会错过的
Yeah,I wouldn't miss it for the world.
你的马车准备好了,先生
Your carriage awaits,sir.
- 你们知道我有多讨厌惊喜 - 你会喜欢这个的
- You know how I hate surprises. - You'll like this one.
看看你们两个
Just look at you two.
我应该考虑医疗保险了
I should start taking out medical insurance.
首先,是这个
First,there's this.
嗯,不少钱啊
Well,that's a lot of money.
而现在,则是画龙点睛来了
And now,for the cherry on top.
瞧,Albert...
Look,Albert...
我不知道该怎么道歉才足够
there's no way I can apologize enough.
事实是,我是个白♥痴♥
The truth is,I'm an idiot.
我连帮你擦鞋都不够格
I'm not fit to lace your boots.
我就是你鞋子上的屎...
I'm the shit on your shoes...
我不值得你来原谅
and I don't deserve your forgiveness.
但我还是请求你
But I'm begging you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
谢谢你,Frank.你能和我一起对剧本真是太好了
Thank you,Frank.So sweet of you to run those lines with me.
这才是电影艺术
Now that's show biz.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表