剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Yeah.You and everyone else in here.
那是Mike Taylor 这儿的经理
That's Mike Taylor,the manager.
他看上去十分的自信
He seems very full of himself.
是的 不过不会太久 不是吗?
Yeah,but not for long,right?
好的 Yvonne一旦知道名字 就会给我们打电♥话♥
Okay,Yvonne will call as soon as she gets the horse.
没多长时间比赛就会开始 所以一得到到消息
It's going to be close to the start,so you get your bet on...
你就得马上去下注
as soon as it comes through.
好的
All right.
这是我的那份
There's my money.
怎么样?
Well?
最后两个 赔率太高了
The last two,the odds are too high.
Stacie?
Stacie?
如果他们赢的太多 我们会提前收场
If they win too much it'll break us before we start.
1赔3或者再少点
Take 3-to-1 or less.
我们在看台上看到Flak Jacket正在通过
And on the stands,Flak Jacket coming through.
Flak Jacket在左侧要独自回家了
Flak Jacket coming home alone on the near side.
Flak Jacket越过了Sober Jones,在第三...
Flak Jacket gets up the wind from Sober Jones,in third...
Flak Jacket
Flak Jacket.
- 赔率? - 1赔2
- Price? - 2-to-1.
好了,开始
Okay,go.
- 你好 - 压Flak Jacket
- Hello.- Put it on Flak Jacket.
好的
Right.
5万,压Dancing Ridge下一场独赢
50,000.Dancing Ridge to win in the next.
5万压独赢.谢谢,先生
50,000 to win.Thank you,sir.
- 你的,先生 - 谢谢
- Here you are,sir. - Thank you.
2万4压下一场,Flak Jacket独赢
24,000 to win.Flak Jacket in the next race.
2万4压独赢.非常感谢
24,000 to win.Thank you very much.
这是你的赌注,先生,非常感谢
Here we are,sir,thank you very much.
它们准备好了.比赛开始
They're ready.That's it.And they're racing.
搞定了
They're off.
Flak Jacket,1赔2
Flak Jacket,2-to-1.
加油,小子,加油
Go on,son,come on.
放松些
Just relax.
加油,Flak Jacket
Come on,Flak Jacket.
加油,小子
Come on,son.
- 加快你的鞭子,孩子 - 他快了
- Get your whip out,boy. - He's coming.
就那样!去栏杆那里!
That's it!Go to the rail!
来吧,Flak Jacket!
Come on,Flak Jacket!
给它们瞧瞧.来吧
Show them the way.Come on.
来吧,我的小子!耶!
Come on,my son!Yes!
我告诉过你什么?
What did I tell you?
漂亮
Beautiful.
你这个美丽的小东西
You little beauty.
还没有确认,先生
It hasn't been confirmed yet,sir.
就是4万8千,再加上你的赌金 一共是7万2千
That's 48,000,plus your stake.That's 72,000 in all.
2万,3万,4万...
20,000,30,000,40,000...
5万,6万,7万 还有...
50,000,60,000,70,000 and...
2千.请拿好,先生
2,000.Here we are,sir.
你们最大的赌注是多少,伙计?
What's your maximum bet,mate?
- 我们没有最高限制,先生 - 谢谢
- We have no maximum,sir. - Thank you.
我们再来一次
Let's do it again.
不,一天一场,我们说好的
No,one race a day.We agreed.
- 再来一次不会有什么问题的 - 我们会引起别人的注意
- One more won't make any difference. - We'll draw attention to ourselves.
现在走吧,好吗?
Now let's just go,okay?
Flak Jacket
Flak Jacket.
我不能相信就这么简单
I can't believe it was that easy.
你不愿相信我拿到那匹马的名字都要作些什么
You wouldn't believe what I had to do to get that horse's name.
我不知道
I don't know.
可是告诉告诉我
Try me.
听着,事情是这样的 如果我们想真的赚大钱...
Listen,the thing is,if we want to make real money...
我们就必须在Yvonne还在里面的时候 堵上一笔大的
we need to put one big bet on while Yvonne's still on the inside.
那不急,是不是?
There's no rush,surely?
好吧,如果他打电♥话♥给中介要求换个女孩呢?
Well,what if he calls the agency and asks for another girl?
他一定是疯了
He'd be mad.
不,Yvonne是对的 我们不想冒这个险
No,Yvonne's right.We don't want to take that risk.
总之,当这一切都结束的时候...
And anyway,when all this is over...
你们这两个多情鹦鹉就可以一起去过周末了,不是吗?
you two lovebirds get to spend the week together,don't you?
- 就像我许诺过的,Tony - 的确是
- Just as promised,Tony. - So we do.
你怎么想?
So what do you think?
他还要来赌一次小的,确定一下
He wants one more smaller bet,just to make sure.
- 真是太好了! - 这不是Danny的错
- Wonderful! - It wasn't Danny's fault.
壶已经空了,我们付不出这个钱
The pot is empty,we can't pay out.
所有的准备都是要把他引进来 在下次下一把大的
Everything was geared to take him in for the big one next time.
- 他已经很近了 - 近但还没有下决心,Danny
- He's this close. - Close does not cut it,Danny.
没有用的.我们必须不能让他得逞
It can't be helped.We'll have to shut him out.
你知道,有时候,一个要求完美的请求...
You know,sometimes a desire for perfection...
会被误解成是批评
can be misinterpreted as criticism.
- 是那样吗? - 是的
- Is that so? - Yeah.
你怎么那么暴躁?
Why so grumpy?
我不知道
I don't know.
是Rachel的原因?
Is it Rachel?
我收到了最后的裁决
I had the decree nisi.
都结束了
It's all over.
你为什么不说出来?
Why didn't you say?
那又能有什么帮助?
How would that have helped?
可以提醒你这里的每个人都爱你
Could have reminded you that everyone here loves you.
或许这次以后,我们应该好好休息一下
Maybe after this one,we should take a break for a while.
我认为我们应该下5万
I think we should do 50,000.
随便你了
Whatever you say.
你好
Hello.
压Mostarsil
Put it on Mostarsil.
好了,在他到窗口之前就开始播吧
Run it now,before he gets to the window.
5万压Mostarsil在下一场独赢
Mostarsil in the next.50,000 to win.
比赛已经开始了,先生
The race has started,sir.
- 不会的,我是在它们开始之前说的 - 对不起,先生
- No,I said it before they started. - I'm sorry,sir.
有问题吗?
Problem?
- 我想要下注 - 比赛已经开始了,先生
- I was trying to place a bet. - The race has started,sir.
不能再下注,下次再试试吧
No more bets.Try the next race.
来吧,Mostarsil!
Come on,Mostarsil!
Christ!
Christ!
- 1赔10,那可是50万啊! - 我没有下注
- 10-to-1,that's 500,000! - I didn't get the bet on.
- 什么? - 我没有来得及
- What? - I didn't have time.
那可是50万啊!
That's 500,000.
妈的!
Shit!
不,等等.我要看他们在做什么
No,wait.I want to see what they're doing.
好的,他准备要上钩了 我们已经为明天准备好了
Okay,so he's gone for the bait,and we're all set for tomorrow.
Stacie,Danny,把他卷进来吧
Stacie,Danny,go reel him in.
有什么意见吗?
Any thoughts?
你都已经全部掌握了
Think you've covered everything.
那就把他卷进来
Then go bring him in.
这次不能有错了
And no mistakes this time.
我知道,我知道,但我在教他
I know,but I'm teaching him.
你在窒息他
You're smothering him.
你要给他空间
Give him his head.
或许你会在他身上看见我所做的
Maybe you'll see in him what I did.
而我曾经在你身上见过一次
What I saw in you once.
我们有个问题,必须碰个面
We've got a problem,we're gonna have to meet up.
是的,好的.6点半怎么样?
Yeah,okay.What about 6:30?
好的,谢谢,Anthony
All right.Thanks,Anthony.
这个国家开始围捕法律了,你知道的
This country's got stalking laws,you know.
只是觉得我该让你知道我明天就要回去了
Just thought I'd let you know I'm heading back tomorrow.
3点会结账离开
I check out of the hotel at 3:00.
很好,但我还没有下决定
That's fine,but I haven't made a decision yet.
你会来的
You'll be there.
什么?
What?
有的财团开始被调查了
The syndicate's being investigated.
- 为什么? - 我不知道,好不好,但就是开始了
- Why? - I don't know,all right?It is.
有人听到了风声,都结束了
Someone got wind of it.It's all off.
- 不可能的 - 我告诉你了,就是
- It can't be. - I'm telling you,it is.
他们明天会做一笔,然后就开拔走人
They're gonna do one tomorrow,then pulling the plug.
等等,你是说他们会再做一次
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表