剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
"但我们说好不要孩子的"
"But we're not going to have children.We agreed."
他是对的
And he was right.
我们都认为事业应该在第一位的
We agreed the business would come first.
但我没高兴的感觉
But I couldn't help feeling elated.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我们谈过 他决定...
We talked about it.He decided...
他威逼我直到我流产
He bullied me until I had an abortion.
他就是那样对我的
And that was that for me.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
现在我听说他让他的小妓♥女♥怀孕了
Now I hear he's got his little tart pregnant.
我将投资10万给你...
I'll give you 100,000 worth of investment...
而你要给我在温泉旅馆完全的行动自♥由♥
and you give me free rein over the spa.
我会让它焕发光彩的
I'll make it sparkle.
你怎么发现她怀孕的?
How did you find out she was pregnant?
我接到一个医院打错的电♥话♥
I got a call by mistake from the hospital.
什么时候?
What time was this?
昨天深夜
Late last night.
别走
Don't go.
我得走了
I have to.
我还没有签合同
I haven't signed the contract.
你不需要签了
And you're not going to.
你是什么意思 Patrick?
What do you mean,Patrick?
这样做对你来说是不好的
It's just not the right thing for you to do.
我不明白
I don't understand.
相信我
Trust me on this.
我们什么时候再见?
When am I going to see you again?
Katherine 你再也不会见到我了
Katherine,you're never going to see me again.
为什么?
Why?
必须得这样
That's just the way it has to be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们这样结束了?
You're done with me,are you?
愚笨 痛苦的女人 容易勾搭有利可图?
Stupid,bitter woman,good for a shag and a few quid?
这里没有旅馆 Katherine 没有温泉 没有投资者
There is no hotel,Katherine.No spa,no investors.
我也不叫Patrick
My name is not Patrick.
我和我的同谋把你选中作可能的欺诈对象
Some associates and myself picked you out as a potential victim.
你富有,愤怒,困惑,怀恨在心
You were rich,bitter,angry,obsessed.
对你下手的时机已经成熟了
You were ripe to be plucked.
你是骗子
You're a con man.
但我不会让你成为我们的目标 我不会那样做
But I will not let you be our mark.I won't be a part of it.
等等
Wait.
你在骗我
You were setting me up.
是的
I was.
你们是为了诈骗钱财 你是那样说的?
You con people for money,that's what you're saying?
你们都是一样的 你们都一样
You're all the same,all of you.
20万英镑
200,000.
- 我会给你20万英镑 - 没有温泉旅馆
- I'll give you 200,000. - There is no spa.
谁在跟你说温泉了?我要你去把我前夫整垮
Who said anything about a spa?I want you to destroy my ex-husband.
狗咬狗
A rat to catch a rat.
- 别这样做 - 你出价多少 卑鄙的家伙 25万?
- Don't do this. - 250,000.What's your price,scumbag?
我想看着他蒙羞
I want to see him humiliated.
不 我们做那样做的
No,it's not what we do.
我们只骗下流的人
It's one thing conning a nasty piece of work.
她是个下流的家伙
She is a nasty piece of work.
为了报酬而破坏一个人的生活是完全不一样的
It's quite another destroying a man's life for a fee.
她想整垮的那个家伙又如何?
What's this bloke like she wants to destroy?
- 他还不错 有点自大 但... - 实际上 他并不让人满意
- He's all right.A bit full of himself,but... - No,he's not pleasant,actually.
迫使她流产...
Forced her to have an abortion...
跟着一个年轻模特跑了 并且很快地让她怀孕
ran off with a younger model,and promptly got her pregnant.
- 你甚至没有见过他 - 我了解他这种人
- You haven't even met him. - I know his type.
我们为什么在谈论他?
Then why are we talking about it?
如果他那样坏 听起来他跟其他骗子没什么区别
If he's that bad,he doesn't sound any different from any other con.
而且还要考虑June的事
And there's June to think about.
不 她不想我们为她做什么
No,she wouldn't want us to do anything just because of her.
尽管如此我会做的
I would,though.
好吧 那么我们要快点行动起来
Okay,then we have to move fast.
还有两天他就要把产业发行上市了
He's floating his business in two days.
- 那时我们要搞定他 - 弱点是什么?
- That's when we get him. - What's the in?
我不知道 他是个对所有帐目都非常谨慎的人
I have no idea.He's a very careful man,by all accounts.
- 女人? - 他有过两个女人
- Women? - He's had two in his whole life.
报复
Revenge.
如果我们让他知道他妻子设法让他破产...
If we let him know his wife is setting him up for a fall...
我们可能用那种方式引他上钩
we might hook him in that way.
- 我不想把她卷进来 - 血腥的地狱 Mickey
- I don't want her involved. - Bloody hell,Mickey.
一定还有些破绽 他内部的破绽
There must be something.A hole in his wall.
我们没有太多时间来调查
We don't have very long to find it.
你不能小声点吗?
You wanna keep your voice down?
伟大的Danny Blue花钱嫖俄♥罗♥斯♥妓♥女♥
The great Danny Blue paid for it with a Russian hooker.
- 用了多少钱 Danny? - 你就不能闭嘴吗?
- How much was it,Danny? - Can you please just shut up?
那足够了吗?
Is it enough?
他的温泉旅馆里面在卖♥♥淫?
A prostitution racket being run from his hotel spa?
那就能搞定他
Lt'll crucify him.
- 那现在该怎么做? - 我们需要证据
- So what do we do now? - We need proof.
不 不行
No.No way.
得了 你做过一次了 有什么区别呢?
Come on,you did it once.What's the difference?
我那时不知道她是个妓♥女♥
I didn't know she was a hooker then,did I?
我得为名誉着想
I've got a reputation to think of.
人终归一死的 Danny
Every silver cane has a grubby end,Danny.
- 而且在必须的时候... - 你该献身了 Danny男孩
- And when needs must... - You grab the grubby end,Danny boy.
- 不 - Danny 我们需要你
- No. - Danny,we need you.
如果你不能从这个女人那里得到些具体的...
If you can't get something concrete from this woman...
整个计划就会失败
this whole thing falls down.
好吧
All right.
但我先说好 听好 没人知道这次的任何事
But,I mean it,listen,no one is to know anything about this.
谢谢你 Danny
Cheers,Danny.
Eddie Danny嫖♥妓♥了
Eddie,Danny pays for sex.
出租车
Taxi!
你好
Hello!
我是Stephen Winterborn 我们在我的一家温泉旅馆见过
Stephen Winterborn.We met at one of my spas.
是的 你好 当然
Oh,yeah.Hi.Of course.
那个讨厌矿泉水冰块的人
The man who hates mineral-water ice cubes.
- 你去哪里? - 回城去
- Which way are you heading? - Back to the city.
我也是 我们要合坐一辆出租吗?
Me,too.Shall we share the cab?
好的
Yeah,okay.
你没告诉过我你在这座城市干什么
You never told me what you did in the city.
- 你从没问过 - 实际上我问过
- You never asked. - I did,actually.
我是新股观测员 为我的客户提供投资参考
I monitor new flotations.Advise my board whether they should invest in them or not.
你会怎样向你的客户评价我
What would you advise your board about me?
我真还不知道
I don't know,really.
我一般追踪比盘点比你大的一些股
I normally follow much bigger flotations than yours.
- 没冒犯的意思 - 我不介意
- No offense. - None taken.
那么你在哪里吃午饭?去Docklands的一家可爱小店?
So where are you having the launch?Went to a lovely one at the Docklands.
在温泉旅馆
At the spa.
- 很好 - 你认为我应该做的更多一些?
- Nice. - You think I should have done more?
最重要的事在于展示
The most important thing is the presentation.
我用一般公共关系把某些公♥司♥拖垮
I got my usual PR firm to knock something up.
"把某些公♥司♥拖垮?"
"Knock something up"?
Stephen 这是你商业生涯最重要的时刻
Stephen,this is the most important moment of your business life.
我有位朋友我想你应该见见
I've got a friend I think you should meet.
他们提前来了
They're early.
这个人没什么特别的
The man is nothing short of astonishing.
Cindy 你在这里做什么?
Cindy,what on earth are you doing here?
我想让你见见我朋友
I want you to meet my friend.
久仰大名 Cavendish先生
I've heard great things about you,Mr.Cavendish.
我在工作
I'm working.
抱歉 他是个很有才华的公共关系专家 但却非常粗鲁
Sorry.He's a brilliant PR,but very rude.
你想让你看看Stephen的展示
I want you to have a look at Stephen's presentation.
为什么我要那样做?
Now why would I want to do that?
因为我非常和蔼地请你帮忙
Because I'm asking you nicely.
...体验纵情享受...
...experience,which pampers and relaxes...
同时精神振奋恢复活力
while at the same time, refreshes and energizes.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表