剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
No,I carry nothing with me.
但是我不想因为这一个发现 而感受太多爆♥炸♥性的意义
But I cannot stress the explosive significance of this find.
可我一直在想这一点呢
But I've been thinking about that.
它是不是来自西班牙的探险?
Could this be a piece from the Spanish expedition?
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
拖住她 我们正在查找
Hang fire.We're on to it.
Albert
Albert.
1921年伟大的西班牙展览会
The Great Spanish Exhibition of 1921.
1921年伟大的西班牙展览会
The Great Spanish Exhibition of 1921.
不,我在谈论蒙德里安的西班牙之行
No,I'm talking about Mondrian's trip to Spain.
- 当然 - 探险
- Of course. - Expedition.
我多糟糕的耳朵啊
What a deaf cretin.
快点 他就像个柠檬似的在那里
Hurry up.He's sitting there like a lemon.
坚持住
Hold on.
Hook先生 你让我摇摆不定
Mr.Hook,you're leaving me dangling.
你认为这幅画被蒙德里安和他最好的朋友Simon Maris
You think that this piece heralds from the trip Mondrian took to Spain...
在1901年带去了西班牙
with his best friend Simon Maris in 1901.
据你所知 没有记录
"As you know,no writing..."
或者画从那次旅行中留下
...or painting remains from that trip.
可能 但是 他或许见过了毕加索
"Possible,though,that he might have met Picasso."
你认为他可能在那见过了毕加索吗?
Do you think he may have met Picasso out there?
我知道
I knew it!
你在揭示在立体主义前面一个抽象的蒙德里安
You've uncovered an abstract Mondrian that predates Cubism.
我有一小幅画 它需要确认
I have a small painting that needs verification.
我希望一个专业的记者来帮助我
I would like an expert journalist on hand to assist.
整个世界将不得不深信不疑
The wider world will have to be convinced.
它将会这样 我能独家报道
And they will be.In an exclusive.
为什么是我?
Why me?
为什么找我这样的初出茅庐的人来写?
Why pick a fledgling writer?
你不是一个愤世嫉俗的人
You're not a cynic.
你一直很努力
You have no axe to grind.
你使我公开这个冒险
And you strike me as being open to adventure.
你需要等待 等到你能看到或者摸到它的时候
Just you wait.You wait until you can see it and touch it.
- 什么时候? - 很快
- When? - Very soon.
你真的相信我吗?
You do believe me,don't you?
事实上 是的
Actually,I do.
没人会比他更出色
Nobody does it better.
- 他这点让我感到沮丧 - 是的
- Makes me feel sad for the rest. - Yeah,right.
对不起 Stacie
Sorry,Stacie.
你早就知道Meredith Gates的兴趣了吧?
You already knew about Meredith Gates' interest,didn't you?
我有吗?
Did I?
我知道Pomeroy先生一直想买♥♥它
I know Mr.Pomeroy is keen to buy it.
他将今天去拜访Gates小姐 现在 事实上 他告诉我的
He's seeing Miss Gates today.Now,in fact.He told me.
是啊 他或许在找一个买♥♥卖♥♥的合伙人
Well,he may be looking for a buying partner.
他正在与一个蝎子作舞伴
He's dancing with a scorpion there.
我必须走了
I have to go.
你的帐单 先生
Your bill,sir.
我的朋友 在那个桌子会买♥♥单的
My friends are picking up the tab.
那么你要在我回来后去看看 Meredith Gates?
So you went to see Meredith Gates behind my back?
我想要做的就是使她上钩 你知道的
All I did was froth her up a bit,you know.
我告诉她我要用50万来买♥♥这画
I told her I was gonna buy the painting for 500,000.
你知道 只要压一个赌注在上面 她会激动不已
You know,just take a gamble on it.She got all agitated.
我告诉你 Mickey
I'm telling you,Mickey...
当你准备给Meredith看这幅画的时候
when we're ready to show Meredith this painting...
她肯定会很激动的
she's gonna be so jazzed about it...
她最少会出价50万
she's gonna snap it up for 500,000 minimum...
从我眼皮底下把画买♥♥走
just to swipe it from under my nose.
看来这个意见很不错
Seems this meeting has been all for the good.
确是如此
Yes,definitely.Very good.
虽然还有一个很小的问题
There is a teensy-weensy problem,though.
Meredith认为我在西肯塔基有着一家进出口公♥司♥
Meredith thinks I run an import-export company in West Ken.
她明天11点会带着她的决定来的
And she's coming over tomorrow at 11:00 with her decision.
早上好 我的毛茸茸的小伙伴
Good morning,my little furry friend.
老鼠
Rats.
- 早上好 Gates小姐 - 早上好
- Good morning,Miss Gates. - Morning.
你真决定为它支付5万?
Are you really going to pay 500,000 for it?
我的最高价格实际上是25万
My ceiling's actually 250,000...
但是我在寻找一个能匹配我的合伙人
but I'm looking for a partner who can match me.
你知道 如果你诚恳地话 它会值好几百万
You know,if this is genuine,it could be worth several million.
不管外貌如何 Hook先生不是一个富有的人
Despite appearances,Mr.Hook is not a wealthy man.
如果它的价值真的值几百万的话
And if it does turn out to be worth millions...
我认为他唯一权利就是从中有收获
I think it's only right that he gets a cut.
Hook只会得到我们给他的
Mr.Hook will only get what we give him.
如果他要更多 他可以烧掉他的50万
If he wants any more,he can burn up his 500,000...
用在法庭上和我对峙
chasing me through the courts.
好了 我们将一起去我的画廊看下画
Right.So,we will view the painting at my gallery together.
如果我满意的话 我会考虑和你五五分
If I am satisfied,then I will consider going 50-50 with you.
Gates小姐 你真是太慷慨了
That's incredibly generous,Miss Gates.
那么你愿意安排我和Hook先生的会面吗?
So you'll arrange this meeting with Mr.Hook?
当然 我还邀请了一个记者 Bea Watson小姐
Sure.I've also invited a journalist,Bea Watson.
我认为如果这件事是真的 我们应该扩大影响
I thought if this thing's genuine,we should bang the drum.
除非是好的消息
Only if it's good news.
再见
Bye.
她上钩了
Yes,we're on.
我们离要的赌注还很远
We are so far from the jackpot.
任何时候你想给我点鼓励的话 让自己放松点
Any time you wanna give me some encouragement,just feel free.
这不是一个俱乐部
This is not a club.
你不是在用四级诈骗赚取一个童子军的包
You're not earning a scouting badge for Grifting Grade 4.
我们在为了大笔的钱而让某人名誉扫地
We are taking a person down for a lot of money.
我们有这么多危险要跃过去
And we have so many hoops to jump through...
不仅仅是一幅我们从未见过的画
not least of which is a painting we haven't seen yet...
由一个我们不信任的人画的 我们也成了艺术品盗贼
painted by a man we can't trust.And we are also art thieves.
- 够酷 - Danny 这一点不酷
- Cool. - It is not cool,Danny!
我们不是骗子 我们是矿工
We're not crooks.We're miners.
我们挖掘人们的贪婪 而且这些人都是危险的人物
We mine people's greed.And these people can be dangerous.
我想说的就是 给我们现在的构成
All I'm saying is that given our current form...
我不准备喝香槟来庆祝
I'm not about to start letting off champagne corks.
那你不相信的话为什么去做?
Then why do it if you don't believe in it?
因为我们需要钱
Because we need the money.
- 那你要钱干什么? - 你会明白的
- What do you need the money for? - You'll see.
我会喜欢吗?
Will I like it?
快点 我们有很多工作要去做
Come on,we've got a lot of work to do.
这幅画将在一个星期之内完成
The painting will be ready in just one week.
- 等下 我看上去怎么样? - 很不错
- All right,how am I looking? - Beautiful.
好的 要不 来个好运之吻?
Okay,so how about a good-luck kiss?
走吧
Let's go.
Meredith在哪里?
Where's Meredith?
我希望你不介意我带我的教子与我一起
I hope you don't mind me bringing my godchildren along.
他们正在进行他们的6岁生日
They're on their way to a sixth birthday party.
主题是文艺复兴
The theme is Renaissance.
去玩吧
Off you go and play.
他们长得真是快 不是吗?
They grow up so fast,don't they?
厚颜无♥耻♥的小混♥蛋♥ 不是吗?
Cheeky little fellows,aren't they?
画在哪里?
Where's the painting?
Hook先生在我们谈话的时候会带来的
Mr.Hook is bringing it even as we speak.
快点
Come on.
沙丁鱼!这跟沙丁鱼有什么关系?
Pilchards!What is this thing with pilchards?
- 喂喂 - 不错 你找到关键了
- Hello.- Good,you found the key.
- 画在哪里? - 碗橱的顶部 银色的箱子里面
- Where's the painting?- Silver case,top of the cupboard.
对不起
Excuse me.
到底发生了什么事情?
What the hell is going on?
Pomeroy先生的助手 哦 Hook先生
Mr.Pomeroy's assistant.Oh,Mr.Hook.
我找到了箱子 但是它被锁住了
I've got the case,but it's locked.
没有炸♥药♥的话我没有办法打开它
There's no way to open it without a detonator.
没问题 稍等
That's no problem.Hang on a minute.
喂喂
Hello.
我们需要打开那箱子的密♥码♥
We need a code to get into the case.
是吗?你应该为这件事高兴 我在这儿等你
Yeah?You can relax on that.I've got that right here.
- 发消息给我 - 一定会的
- Text it to me. - Absolutely.
好吧
Right.
Albert 我们快迟到了 你在哪儿?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表