剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
或许在这里度过一晚,可以吗?
Might be nice to round the night off here,if that's okay?
- 没问题 - 谢谢,Frank,非常感谢
- No problem. - Thanks,Frank,I appreciate that.
Danny认为我们需要2万英镑才能使他信服
Danny thinks we need 20,000 for the convincer.
我们还缺多少?
How much are we short?
如果我们预先可以从Gorley那里拿到4000镑
If we can get 4,000 from Gorley up front,
我们可以凑齐16000镑
we can scrape 16,000.
我告诉你们,Gorley那里机关重重
I'm telling you,Gorley's got trouble written all over him.
我只是不想准备不充分得到那里
I just don't want to get in there and be half-cocked.
那么问题就是:
So the question is:
今天晚上这个时候我们要去哪里弄他妈的4000镑?
Where are we going to find a sucker with 4,000 at this time of the night?
什么?不
What?No.
拜托,Eddie.这可比银行要好 3天有50%的回报
Come on,Eddie.It's better than the banks.A 50% Return in three days.
不
No.
- 为了Albert - 不
- It's for Albert. - No.
- 你可不可以不要再说"不"? - 不
- Will you stop saying "no"? - No.
Albert告诉我如果我觉得在和骗子说话...
Albert told me that if I ever thought I was talking to a con man...
就一直说不
just keep saying no.
我们不是要骗你,Eddie,我们是在找你帮忙
We're not trying to con you,Eddie,we're asking for your help.
- 3天? - 最多
- Three days? - Tops.
- 为了Albert? - 绝对
- For Albert? - Absolutely.
如果我没有拿回我的钱,你们就都被我隔绝了
If I don't get paid back,you're all barred.
很高兴见到你
Good seeing you.
- 怎么样? - 很好
- How you doing? - Okay.
- 我们在这里干嘛? - 来吧,放松点
- What are we doing here? - Come on,just relax.
Frank,这是Jeff Machin
Frank,this is Jeff Machin.
Jeff,这是Frank Gorley.他掌管这个地方
Jeff,this is Frank Gorley.He owns this place.
傲慢的家伙
Arrogant asshole.
- 他有什么问题? - 你告诉我吧
- What's his problem? - You tell me.
去年我帮这个家伙赚了3百万美元...
I made the guy $3 million last year...
而他对我就像是雇佣来的一样
he treats me like the hired help.
不好意思,Frank
Excuse me,Frank.
- 这些混♥蛋♥在骗我 - Joe,冷静下来,好吗?
- These bastards are cheating on me. - Joe,just calm down,okay?
我给你弄点咖啡
Let's get you a coffee.
我不要咖啡,我要再来一杯 你们这帮骗人的混♥蛋♥!
I don't want a coffee,I want another drink.You cheating bastards!
对不起,Frank.没事的
I'm sorry,Frank.It's okay.
- 你的朋友需要上堂礼仪课 - 我知道
- Your friend needs a lesson in manners. - I know.
你这里有谁可以把他送回家的吗?
You got somebody who can maybe run him home?
什么?
What?
Joe或许不喜欢输钱 但他有很强的关系
Joe might not like to lose his money,but he's got very powerful connections.
他是史泰龙的一个私交
He's a personal friend of Sly Stallone.
我答应我会看着他的
And I promised that I'd keep an eye on him.
他认识史泰龙?
He knows Sly Stallone?
也不是很认识他,更熟悉他的妈妈
Well,it's not so much Sly,it's more his mother.
- 我可以买♥♥下这个地方 - 他住在Grovesnor
- I could buy this place. - He's staying at the Grovesnor.
把这里关掉吧,把它变成一堆屎
Close it down,turn it into a shithole.
对不起,Frank.我要跟Jeff谈谈
I'm sorry,Frank.I gotta talk to Jeff.
你有什么安静点的地方吗?
You got anywhere quiet?
- 有 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
他是个醉鬼.我不要和他一起工作
He's a drunk.I don't want to work with him.
来吧,Joe没事的
Come on,Joe's okay.
如果这次他在其中,那就不要算我
If he's in this time,then count me out.
- 我向你保证 - 那你们两个都走开
- I gave you my word. - Then screw him and screw you.
和你一起做生意的人可是有 很严重的态度问题啊
The people you do business with have got a really bad attitude problem.
你知道吗?
You know that?
帮我个忙,朋友?
Do me a favor,pal?
少管和你无关的事
Keep your nose out of what doesn't concern you.
好了,够了
Okay,that's enough.
你要管好你的嘴,孩子
You want to watch your mouth,boy.
对不起,Frank,Jeff只是很讨厌Joe
I'm sorry,Frank,Jeff's just wound up about Joe.
好吧,好吧,不带他了
Okay,look.All right.He's out.
那我要找其他人来帮他收尾
I'll get somebody else to cover his end.
这里是Frank的办公室...
Now,this is Frank's office...
还是要有些尊重的
a bit of respect wouldn't go amiss.
- 你找到买♥♥主了吗? - 都会安排妥当的
- You found a buyer yet? - It's all in place.
我们在15000镑的时候买♥♥进 等到60000的时候再出来
We buy in at 15,000,we get back 60,000.
这就是电影的特殊之处
That's film extras.
在所有的演员中介里面 他们试图对每个带有...
In all the casting agencies,they try and strike up an exclusive...
强大预算的电影构造一个专有权
with any movie with a decent budget.
这只是盛大安排中的一个小土豆...
It's small potatoes in the grand scheme of things...
但是,嘿,每一点都是要计算的,不是吗?
but,hey,every little counts,right?
除了我们刚失去了Joe
Except we just lost Joe.
- 我说了,我会来操心的 - 怎么弄?
- I said,I'd take care of it. - How?
这是桩现金交易.我们可是要在早餐的时候 和制片人见面的...
This is a cash deal.We meet the producer at breakfast...
而那是银行还没有开门
before the banks open.
你知道吗?
You know what?
话说回来,我很高兴Joe已经出局了
Screw the deal,I'm glad Joe's out of it.
这个家伙只对净赚的有兴趣 他什么都不懂
The guy's only interested in the bottom line.He's got no soul.
你知道他最喜欢的电影是什么吗,Frank?兰博
You know what his favorite film is,Frank?Rambo.
你怎么会和这样的家伙做生意的呢?
How are you gonna do business with a guy like that?
- Bogart,Cagney,他们才是演电影的 - 你喜欢Cagney?
- Bogart,Cagney,now they made movies. - You like Cagney?
他真是前无古人,后无来者
No one like him,before or since.
- 最好的电影?- 白热杀机
- Best film?- White Heat.
- "成了!妈!" - "世界之巅"
- "Made it,Ma." - "Top of the world."
好电影,但不是他最好的 你知道他曾经是个舞者么?
Good film,but not his best.Do you know he was a dancer?
- 在电影中穿插舞蹈? - 是的
- Came up through vaudeville? - That's right.
电影中最好的歌♥者和舞者
Best song and dance man in the business.
你们两个讨论结束的话,我们是否能回到手头的正事上来?
When you two have finished,can we get back to the job in hand?
可以
Yeah.
到底是什么问题?
So what is this deal exactly?
是和制♥作♥人的问题,额外的合同
The deal is with the producer,for the extras contract.
我们和他见面,付清他的钱 然后去片场...
We meet him,pay him off,then go to the set...
从中介那家伙处去搜集钱
and collect from the guy from the agency.
- 片场? - 是的
- A film set? - Yeah.
问题是,就像Jeff说的,我们少了Joe 所以缺了5000镑
Trouble is,like Jeff says,we lost Joe so we're 5,000 light.
我直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你们给这个制片人15000镑...
You take this producer 15,000...
然后就开车到片场去搜集60000镑?
then you drive over to the film set and collect 60,000?
差不多就是这个意思
That's about the strength of it.
如果我提供了你们缺的5000镑呢?
So what if I put up the 5,000 you're light?
只要我提供了Joe这个家伙的份 那他的那份回报也就给我
So long as I pick up his share,this guy Joe's share,in return.
- 没门 - 我没有在和你说
- No way. - I wasn't talking to you.
你要让这个家伙硬挤进来吗?
You gonna let this guy muscle in?
他所做的只是接管Joe的部分 那又有什么区别呢?
All he'd be doing is taking over Joe's share.What difference does it make?
我都不认识这个家伙
I don't even know this guy.
看在上帝的份上,这个猪头现在要给我们支票啊
For God's sake,the lame brain's gonna give us a check now.
- Jeff,拜托,求你了.放松点 - 好吧
- Jeff,come on,please.Just relax. - All right.
必须是要现金的,Frank.对不起
It does have to be cash,Frank.I'm sorry.
你可不可以礼貌一些?
You gonna be polite?
Frank帮我们脱离Joe呢 至少我们可以让他插♥进♥来吧
Frank helped us out with Joe.Cutting him in is the least we can do.
谢谢,Frank
Thanks,Frank.
就像我说的,我喜欢钱在我能看见的地方
Like I said,I like my money where I can see it.
我和你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
好的
All right.
我要叫了
I'll call.
3个7
Three sevens.
同花
Flush.
再来
Again.
- Pete - 你倒是很及时嘛
- Pete. - You took your time.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you,too.
钱在那个口开着的袋子里面 先把那个给Danny
The money's in the one with the flap open,so give that one to Danny first.
- 什么时候? - 尽快吧
- How long? - Any minute now.
记住不要让别人看见
Just be out of sight.
我告诉过你了,Lucy 不拿开那条绳子我就走
I've told you,Lucy,either the line goes or I do.
哦,耶酥基♥督♥,去告诉他们!
Well,Jesus Christ!Go and tell them.
- Jenny亲爱的 - Jason
- Jenny baby. - Jason.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
导演是个蠢蛋 你能帮我开了他吗?
The director's a moron.Can't you fire him for me?
亲爱的,我可以.但他会让我先滚蛋
Baby,I could,but he'd sue my ass off.
这是我的一个很好的朋友,这是Frank Gorley
This is a very good friend of mine.This is Frank Gorley.
- 很高兴见到你,Frank - 你好?
- Glad to meet you,Frank. - How do you do?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表