剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
女士们先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
据本国法律规定 婚姻...
marriage,according to the law of this country...
是一个男人与一个女人...
is the union of one man with one woman...
共同生活的一种自♥由♥结合...
voluntarily entered into for life...
其他人是不能干涉的
to the exclusion of all others.
- 迈克这位是... - 这里在做什么?
- Mickey here is... - What's going on here?
这里以上帝之名在做些什么?
What in God's name is happening here?
那是我妻子
That is my wife!
- 我喜欢你这套西装 - 你上周已经嫁给我了
- I love the suit. - You married us last week.
飞天大盗 第1季第5集
S01E05 A Touch of Class
你喜欢看我穿着婚纱 是吗?
You enjoy seeing me in a wedding dress,don't you?
有一点点
Just a little bit.
(西班牙囚徒:通过取得人们信任的诈骗手段)
西班牙囚徒怎样?我们有好几年没做这个了
What about a Spanish Prisoner?We haven't done one of them in years.
首先我们能一直生活在一起 看看它是怎么做的
We could always live together first,see how it goes.
我们请到了很多的婚礼嘉宾 不是吗?
We've got enough toasters,ain't we?
我讨厌每周都结婚
I'm sick of getting married every week.
- 下次换个角色 - Leighton Buzzard(诈骗手法)如何?
- Next time,it can be someone else. - What about a Leighton Buzzard?
好啊 那很有趣
Well,that was fun.
我从1972年后就没干过了
I haven't run like that since 1972.
- 我们搞砸了,迈克 - 是的
- We screwed up,Michael. - Yes,we did.
我昨天和一个人谈了关于马的事
I talked to a man about a horse yesterday.
- 别 Albert - 不 Albie
- No,Albert. - No,Albie.
迈克 我们现在做什么?
What do we do now,Mickey?
我们保持冷静相信自己的才能
We keep calm and trust our talent.
向受惊者敬酒
Libation for a shocked body.
那是谁?
Who's that?
你直瞪瞪看着的那人是谁?
The woman you're gawping at,who is she?
她是"凯瑟琳·温特波夫人"
She is "Mrs.Katherine Winterborn...
最近与商人斯蒂文·温特波离婚
"recently divorced from Stephen Winterborn,businessman.
她否认因赌气而杀了他的狗"
"She denied killing his dog in a fit of pique."
她杀了那小子的狗?
She killed the bloke's dog?
"离婚后 她带她丈夫去洗衣店...
"In the ensuing divorce,she took her husband to the cleaners...
把他们的旅馆和温泉疗养旅馆原封不动地留给了他...
"leaving him the bare bones of their hotel and spa business...
还有一只空的狗篮"
"and an empty dog basket."
我在想什么 Albert?
What am I thinking,Albert?
你在想使用康格里夫(诈骗手法)
You're thinking about doing the Congreve.
的确是
I am indeed.
- 什么是康格里夫? - 威廉·康格里夫 剧作家
- What's the Congreve? - William Congreve.Playwright.
天堂不像由爱转恨一样狂暴
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned
地狱也不像个轻蔑的女人一样暴怒
"Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"
我们去缝合一颗复仇的女人心
We're going to stitch up a vengeful woman.
好的 Danny Stacie 订住Winterborn的伦敦温泉旅馆...
Okay.Danny,Stacie, book into Winterborn's London spa...
看你能从Katherine的前职员那里得到些什么信息
and see what information you can get out of Katherine's former staff.
Katherine Winterborn
Katherine Winterborn emerged triumphant...
从最近与Stephen Winterborn离婚的痛苦进程里获利...
from recent bitter divorce proceedings against Stephen Winterborn...
她设法维持Winterborn温泉连锁旅馆单独管理...
Who managed to maintain sole control of the Winterborn chain of spa hotels...
而Stephen正打算让股票上市
which Stephen is about to float on the stock exchange.
Daniel 你打听到什么?
Daniel,what did you learn?
好的 我和一个治疗学家谈过 她是个甜心
Well,I spoke to one of the therapists.Very sweet girl.
在我们国家 水不会这样暖和的
In my country,the water wouldn't be so warm.
Winterborn夫人非常强调纪律
Mrs.Winterborn was a stickler for discipline.
她喜欢严格,孤僻,残酷的作风
Strict.Aloof.Cruel when she felt like it.
员工帽子掉了也会被解雇
Sacked staff at the drop of a hat.
却很擅长于经营
But very good at her business.
还有什么?Stacie
Stacie?Anything else?
她与丈夫的关系非常不稳定
She had a very volatile relationship with her husband.
有一天她把他所有的西装都扯碎了
One day she cut up all his suits
而他把她所有的绘画都撕破以报复她
and he retaliated by ripping up all her drawings.
他们曾去划船 他因一个商务旅行而离开了...
They had a row.He went away on a business trip...
她就让兽医把他的拉布拉多猎狗放到水里去
and she had his Labrador put down by the vet.
没有杀那条狗
Shouldn't have killed that dog.
- 那这条狗就是导火线? - 不 电梯才是导火线
- So the dog was the last straw? - No,the lift was the last straw.
她用斧头砍他喜欢的轿车 他抓狂了 把她锁在一架电梯里
She took an ax to his favorite car,he goes mad,locks her in a lift.
自打狗那事以后 你不能怪他
You can't really blame him,after the dog.
除非他发现她是个幽闭恐怖症患者
Except he knew that she was claustrophobic.
她把他推了很远 他最后愤怒了
She pushed him so far,he eventually flipped.
为了离婚他把所有的东西给了她...
Gave her everything at the divorce settlement...
只保留了温泉疗养连锁旅馆
just kept the spa-hotel chain.
好的 告诉我关于绘画的事
All right.Tell me about the drawings.
她每周去艺术班两次 痴迷于绘画
She attends art classes twice a week.Crazy about it.
我想我要开始喜欢绘画了
I think I'm going to enjoy this.
好 你得小心点 Albie 因为她是个真正的心理高手
Yeah.Well,you be careful,Albie,because she is a real psycho bitch.
你在做什么 Eddie?
What are you doing,Eddie?
找这种《查令十字街》上提到的老式鸡尾酒
Found this old cocktail book down the Charing Cross Road.
- 天使的乳♥头♥ 你要来杯吗? - 不 谢谢
- Angel's Tit.Do you want one? - No,thank you.
难以置信 纯粹娱乐的时间
Incredible.Moment of pure joy.
Albert年轻时就是玩"康格里夫"的老手
When he was younger,Albert was the doyen of the Congreve.
他能像猪嗅出块菌一样找到满怀报复心的女人
He could smell out a vengeful woman like a pig with a truffle.
好厉害的人
What a man.
失陪了
Excuse me.
- 你去哪里Ash? - 出去
- Where are you off to,Ash? - Out.
你离开是去找某个神秘女人?
You got a mystery woman stashed away?
是的 我们对她不够好 Ash?
Yeah,we're not good enough for her,Ash?
他去哪里?
Where does he keep going off to?
那是他的事
That's his business.
我想知道Albie进行得如何了
I wonder how Albie is getting on.
对不起 这是我第一次 有点紧张
Excuse me.It's my first time.I'm a little nervous.
你在和我说话?
Are you talking to me?
- 是的 我说这是我第一次 - 别紧张
- Yeah.I was saying it's my first time. - Please don't.
晚上好 大家开始吧
Good evening.Let's make a start,people.
- 丹米?欢迎来艺术班 - 谢谢
- Damien?Welcome to the class. - Thank you.
那么 如果你不介意脱掉衣服 我们就可以开始了
So,if you won't mind undressing,we'll get started.
- 什么? - 拜托
- Excuse me? - Please.
无论男女新来的都要做一次模特
The new boy or girl,they always model on their first class.
- 这是我们的一点惯例 - 好吧
- It's just our little tradition. - Okay.
丹米 你的睡袍?
Damien,your robe?
迈克
Mickey.
你还记得June吧?
You remember June,don't you?
好 谢谢
Yeah,thanks.
Mickey Stone 你看起来很吃惊
Mickey Stone.You look fabulous.
- 你也是 - 骗子
- So do you. - Liar.
怎么了 June?
What happened,June?
很多年了 头撞撞到了行驶中的车辆
Too many years head-butting moving vehicles.
她一直在治疗 直到一个月前
She was doing the flop up until a month ago.
她头上的托板移位了...
The plate in her head moved...
那太不幸了
That's too bad.
- 但是Ash在照料你? - 但却是最好的
- But Ash has been looking after you? - Only the best.
告诉他不必为我负责 打我们离婚那天起责任就终止了
Tell him I'm not his responsibility.That ended the day we divorced.
对不起 我不能那样做 June 另外 那不会是真的
Sorry,I can't do that,June.Besides,it wouldn't be true.
你也不是?
Not you,too?
你们是一家人 家人应该承担责任
You're family.And families take responsibility.
并且分担责任
And they share that responsibility.
我想告诉你 但...
I wanted to tell you,but...
- Ash? - 是的 亲爱的?
- Ash? - Yes,love?
- 他是谁? - 怎么了 他是Mickey
- Who's that man? - Why,that's Mickey.
- 你记得Mickey的 - 让他出去
- You remember Mickey. - Get him out!
没事了
It's okay.
- 我没想到会像那样 - 真的吗?
- That wasn't exactly what I expected. - Really?
我能看看吗?
May I see?
不错 我一直在寻找新会员 新眼光
It's good.I'm always looking for fresh blood,a fresh eye.
我在Knightsbridge有一间小画廊
I own a small gallery in Knightsbridge.
你认为那会给我留下印象吗?
Is that supposed to impress me?
根本不是那样 我只是想你可能...
Not at all.I just thought you might...
我是个业余爱好者 我有自知之明
I'm an amateur.I know what I am.
不是从今晚你的作品来看 事实上我不欣赏这作品
Not from looking at your work tonight.I would actually disagree.
那么你是个白♥痴♥
Then you're an idiot.
相信我 我永远不会在这些事上犯错
Believe me,I'm never wrong about these things.
也许我能带你出去喝点什么...我们能...
Perhaps I could take you out for a cup of...We could...
你知道我为什么来这个绘画班吗?
Do you know why I come to this drawing class?
我猜想是因为...
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表