剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
This is Yvonne.
认识你是我的荣幸 亲爱的
I'm delighted to make your acquaintance,my dear.
Anthony先生 您好
Sir Anthony.
不介意我借用一下这个年轻人吧?
Do you mind if I steal this young man?
当然不
Be my guest.
James告诉我 你很喜欢打赌
James tells me you're a betting man.
不完全是 先生
Not really,sir.
装聋作哑?来喝些东西 放松一下吧
Playing dumb?Lets see if a few drinks will loosen you up.
正是我想看到的
That's what I like to see.
鱼儿正在努力的自投罗网
A mark who does all the hard work himself.
好的 把电视接收器放在这里 以便我们实时接收比赛过程
Okay.We get the TV feed in here showing us the live race.
很明显 我们没办法控制比赛 他们是合法的
Obviously we can't fix the races,they're legit.
但是这个小家伙 可以接收到比赛前所有的图象
But this little baby holds up the pictures until the end of the race.
我们一知道谁获胜 就马上通知你
When we've got a winner,we'll give it to you.
在我们把图象信♥号♥♥传输到前厅之前
You've got two minutes to put a bet on...
你有2分钟时间下注
before we start feeding it through the front.
就所有人而言 他们是在看实况转播
As far as anyone is concerned,they're watching the race live.
2分钟时间并不长
Two minutes isn't very long.
再慢一点 我们的鱼儿就会有察觉了
You slow up the pictures any more,our man might smell a rat.
那也是逼不得已
It'll have to do.
好的主要区域已经布置好了
Right.The main area is fully functioning.
我从街灯上接了条线 作为我们的电力供应
I've tapped into a street light for electricity...
改了厕所的水流管道
re-routed mains water for the toilets.
只要他不踢墙....
As long as he doesn't kick the walls...
一切足够维持到任务结束
they should stay up long enough for the job.
完美的工作!
It's a work of art.
没错 我还找了20个小混混来做托
Yeah.I've got 20 grifters coming in as punters.
他们一来 这里就成"狼窝"了
When they're here,it will be the doggie's whatsits.
- 很好 明天我们就能开始 - 好的
- Okay,then we can start tomorrow. - Yeah.
我想说的是 你可以给我一些小道消息嘛
All I'm asking is that you throw the odd tip my way.
那超出了我的职权范围
It's more than my job's worth.
你告诉了James
You did it for James.
是的 但是他实质上就和家人一样 我的意思是 他能为我做任何事
Yeah,but he's virtually family.I mean,he'd do anything for me.
除了应有的尊重 先生 我几乎不了解你 是吧?
With all due respect,sir,I hardly even know you,do I?
James会为我担♥保♥的
James will vouch for me.
是吗?
Will he,now?
您是做什么?各种比赛 是吗?
So what are you?A racing man,are you?
我想 我该属于那种狂热的爱好者
I think I'm what you'd call an enthusiastic amateur.
听着 我要告诉你的事 不能让其他人知道
Listen,what I'm about to tell you mustn't go any further.
我保证!
You have my word.
我为syndicate工作
I work for a syndicate.
我们买♥♥比赛用的马
We buy racehorses.
我知道 你们有内部消息
I knew it.You've got inside knowledge.
有时候还不止这些
It's slightly more than that.
去年 我的东家和其他三家财团合作
Last year the company that I work for teamed up with three other syndicates.
去年 在Kempton 我们发现
Then at Kempton last year,we realized that between them...
他们拥有某一比赛中所有的马
they owned all the runners in a single race.
真的?
Really?
这样 他们所需要做的就是
From there it's just a short step to being able to determine...
决定哪一场次是哪匹马赢
which horses are going to win certain races.
你是说 暗箱操作?
You mean,fix them?
我没说是暗箱操作 我只是说 他们在比赛前就知道
I'm not saying fix them.I'm just saying they know who's going to win...
哪匹马♥会♥赢
before they start.
而你 可以知道获胜者的名字?
And you can get the names of the winning horses?
我?不 我只是个打工的
Me?No.I'm much too far down the food chain.
但是 你告诉过James马的名字
But the horse you told James about.
是的 我从Yvonne那儿知道的
Well,that came from Yvonne.
你的女朋友
Your girlfriend.
想知道原因吗?
Can I be honest with you?
- 当然 - 小声点
- Absolutely. - Come here.
听着 现在我完全信任你
Listen,I'm trusting you completely here.
我希望James叔叔没有看错你
I hope Uncle James ain't got you all wrong.
我保证 他没有
I can assure you he hasn't.
好吧 事实是...
Now,the truth is...
Yvonne和我不是真的在一起
Yvonne and me aren't really together.
她只是个高级公♥关♥ 的确很吸引人
She's a high-class escort.Absolutely lovely.
我是说 每次我出席宴会都带着她
I mean,I take her out every now and again.
上周 我把她介绍给我的老板
Last week,I gave her number to my boss.
她和他在一起呆了会 并且偷听到他讲电♥话♥
She spends a bit of time with him.She overhears him talking on the phone.
现在 他已经对她完全着迷了
Now the thing is,he's got a bit of a crush on her.
他很想再见到她
So he wants to see her again.
可以理解
I don't blame him.
所以我在想 也许可以给更多人赚钱的机会
So,I gets to thinking maybe I can find out a few more winners.
我去找James叔叔 是因为 说实话 我没有足够的钱做本金
I went to Uncle James because,basically,I ain't got the funds to finance it.
所以 你打算找一个赞助者?
So you're looking for a backer?
当然 不然就不会跟你聊了
Well,we wouldn't be having this conversation if I weren't.
其实 上次我只筹到了1000块
I mean,the most I could raise last time was 1,000.
- 但是你赚了1万2 - 是的 没错
- But you got 12,000 back. - Well,yeah.
但是 假如我有1万的话呢?
But what if I had 10,000?
看上去 鱼儿已经咬钩了
Looks like we have a nibble.
我想 该对冰美人再次出击
I'm gonna have another crack at Frosty.
好吧 又得唠叨了
All right?Chatty as ever.
回见
See you.
嗨 不错的团队
Hey,that's quite a team.
Stacie Monroe Albert Stroller "三只脚"的Morgan...
Stacie Monroe,Albert Stroller,"Three Socks" Morgan...
还有 最厉害的Mickey Bricks
and the great Mickey Bricks.
你来这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
我在想 你是否改变主意了
I just wondered if you'd made your mind up yet.
我们正在进行任务
We're in the middle of a score.
那么 你负责什么 Danny?
And what's your cut,Danny?
谁才是主角?
Who's calling the shots?
看看 你所做的就是 用你的天赋 为Mickey Bricks做嫁衣
See,all you're doing is using your talent to make Mickey Bricks look good.
扩大其声望
Big up his reputation.
我在跟他学习
I'm learning off him.
只要你在学 他就能一直拿你当猴耍
And as long as you're doing that,he'll treat you like a kid.
游戏该结束了 Danny
Clock's ticking,Danny.
没那么容易 我欠他们的
It ain't that easy.I owe them.
好吧 选择权在你 知道哪儿能找到我
Well,the choice is yours.You know where I am.
只有离开他们 你才能提升自己
You're never gonna move up in class,not until you break free.
准备好了?
All set?
你确定 下这些钱不会引起注意?
You're sure a bet of this size will go unnoticed?
听着 这是个私人的赛马俱乐部 有时候有的财团也会用
Listen,there's a private gambling club the syndicate uses sometimes.
我是那儿的会员
I'm a member there.
交易流量非常大
Strictly for high rollers.
我们用的是现金 绝对不会有问题
It's all cash,no questions asked.
我还曾经见过有人下注25万
I've seen people place bets of up to 250,000 there.
都没有人眨过一下眼
No one even bats an eyelid.
只要我们坚持一天只赌一次 没有人会注意我们的
If we stick to one bet a day,no one's gonna notice us.
我会把上次赢的钱都拿来下注
I'm going to put in all my winnings from last time.
全部12000块?
All 12,000?
都知道你不会输了 为什么不呢?
Why not,when you know you can't lose?
去哪儿?
Where to?
别担心
No worries.
好的 伙计们 车已经到了
Okay,guys.Car's pulled up.
好的 各位...
Okay,everyone...
演出开始!
showtime.
Stacie 回避一下
Stacie,out of sight.
这是我的会员卡
This is my card.
怎么会有这么个地方
You wouldn't even know this place was here.
这里仅供会员进入
It's strictly members only.
让我感觉离狗仔队远远的
It gets me away from the damn press.
这里还能玩轮盘赌和二十一点
We've got roulette and blackjack through there.
能想象嘛 2万块钱 一眨眼就没了
Can you believe it?20,000,beaten by a neck.
下次我该压只长颈鹿
Next time remind me to back a giraffe.
那是牌室
This is the poker room.
- Peter - Mike
- Peter. - Mike.
- 你好! - 好啊 很久不见了
- How you doing? - Hello.Long time no see.
见到你真高兴 还好吧?
Good seeing you.How you doing?
- 这是我的朋友Anthony Reeves - 很高兴有机会赢你的钱
- This is my guest Anthony Reeves. - It will be a pleasure to take your money.
恐怕今天不行 Mike 我们今天的运气很好
Not today,Mike.We're feeling very lucky.
是啊 在这里的每个人都这么认为
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表