剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Wait.You said they're doing one more.
已经布局好了
It's already set.
- 为什么我们不可以呢? - 你在说笑吗?
- Why can't we do it,too? - Are you having a laugh?
权威人士会像老鹰一样盯着整场比赛的
The authorities will be watching that race like hawks.
他们会盯着那些财团,而不是我们
They'll be watching the syndicate,not us.
我不知道.你在想什么?
I don't know.What do you think?
冒险
Risky.
他不敢,就这样
He who dares and all that.
确定这值得冒险吗?
Surely it's worth the risk?
如果我们要做这笔...
If we're gonna do this...
就应该是笔大的
it has got to be a big bet.
因为我告诉你了,这是最后的机会
Because I'm telling you,this is the last chance.
绝对
Absolutely.
我最多只能提升到3万
The most I can raise is probably going to be about 30,000.
开玩笑.我才不愿为这个而冒被抓住的危险呢
You've got to be joking.I'm not risking getting caught for that.
那要多少你才肯冒险?
So how much would it take?
50万
500,000.
- 什么? - 50万
- What? - 500,000.
即使只有1赔2的赔率,我们也能赚个100万
Even if we only get 2-to-1 again,we'd clear 1 million.
我怕这超出了我的范围
It's too rich for my blood I'm afraid.
如果有100万在银行的话,我们这个周末会非常美满的
We could have a wonderful week with 1 million in the bank.
对不起,不
I'm sorry,no.
好吧,如果你不能胜任...
Well,if you're not up to it...
这不是能不能胜任的问题...
It's not a question of not being up to it...
我只是不能一下子失去那么多钱
I just can't afford to lose that kind of money.
你怎么会失去呢?
How could you lose?
我是说,你都看见是如何运作的了
I mean,you've seen how it works.
即使这样
Even so.
50万
500,000.
这可是一生才一次的机会
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
我是说,要不就是现在,要不就是永远也没有了
I mean,it's now or it's never.
记住:"懦夫难得美人心"
Remember:"A faint heart never won a fair maiden."
好吧,我♥干♥了
Okay,I'm in.
银行经理觉得我有神经病 我只能威胁要关掉我的账户
Bank manager thought I was insane.I had to threaten to close my account.
你拿着双倍回来后他会冷静下来的
He'll calm down when you pay double back in.
你确信他们能接受这么大的赌注吗?
You're sure they'll take a bet this size?
你听到那个男人说的了,没有限制
You heard the man.No limit.
先生们.觉得运气不错吧?
Gentlemen.Feeling lucky again?
我认为没问题
I think we'll be okay.
是吗?
Think so?
我真是希望里面都是钱
I do hope that's full of money.
我们很快就能把这笑容从他脸上擦掉
We'll soon wipe that smile off his face.
不要理他
Just ignore him.
Yvonne会通过电♥话♥告诉是哪匹马 然后和我们在这里碰面
Yvonne will phone the horse through,and then she'll meet us here.
我去拿点喝的
I'll get us a drink.
- 有结果了吗? - 幸运儿最后会赢
- Anything? - Favorite won the last.
- 我们要试图取得更大的几率 - 等等
- We've gotta try and get bigger odds. - Wait.
...Kieren Fallon在Roofer和Dennis El Menace的前二,三位...
...Kieren Fallon has gone two or three in front of Roofer and Dennis El Menace...
战争会在...
battling on...
明白了
Got it.
下一场把所有的都压在Roofer上
Place it all on Roofer in the next race.
好的,我们到时候见
Yeah,I'll see you there.
Roofer
Roofer.
1赔8.那可是4百万!
8-to-1.That's 4 million!
他们都在围栏里.去押注吧!
They're in the stalls.Get the bets on!
最后一场即将开始
Last one to go on the inside.
你的
Here you go.
下一场Roofer
Roofer in the next race.
50万镑押独赢
500,000 pounds to win.
- 有问题吗? - 稍等,先生
- Is there a problem? - One moment,sir.
怎么了,Paul?
What's wrong,Paul?
这位先生要下一份大注,先生
This gentleman wants to place a large bet,sir.
多大?
How large?
50万
500,000.
- 赔率? - Roofer.1赔8
- Price? - Roofer.8-to-1.
我明白这里是没有上限的
I understood there was no limit.
- 接受这位先生的赌注 - 但我没有时间来数
- Take the gentleman's bet. - I haven't got time to count it.
拿着箱子.如果他的马赢了,我们再来数...
Take the case.If the horse wins,we'll count it...
然后把这里的所有都付给他
and pay out on whatever's there.
谢谢,先生
Thank you,sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
- 好了 - 是的
- That's it. - Yes.
那么,你们都搞定了吗?
So,you get it on all right?
Roofer,50万押它独赢
Roofer,500,000 to win.
独赢?我告诉你"前两名"
To win?I told you "place."
- 什么? - 我是说"前两名"
- What? - I said "place."
财团主张前两名会让所有人都看不破伪装
The syndicate went for a place to throw everyone off the scent.
那才是我告诉你的 我说了,"Roffer在前两名"
That's what I told you.I said,"Place it on Roofer."
赛马已经结束三分之一赛程了
That horse finishes third.
弄错了.我想要回我的钱
There's been a mistake.I want my money back.
- 先生? - 我是想说"前两名"不是"独赢
- Sir? - I meant to say "place," not "win."
比赛已经开始了,先生
The race has started,sir.
我不管,我要要回我的钱!
I don't care,I want my money back!
- 赌马规则规定... - 把我的钱给我
- House rules dictate that... - Give me my money.
拜托,放松
Come on,take it easy.
这里发生了什么事情?
What the hell is going on?
你不明白.搞错了
You don't understand.There's been a mistake.
没有弄错,先生,你的马刚输了
There was no mistake,sir.Your horse just lost.
放开我!
Get off me!
你不是Anthony Reeves先生吗 伙计们,来点镜头
Aren't you Sir Anthony Reeves?Boys,get some shots.
这就是你用辉煌的握手来做的事情吗,先生?
This is what you're doing with your golden handshake,sir?
用纳税人的钱来赌博?
Gambling with the taxpayers' money?
我没有赌博,我不赌博的
I'm not betting,I don't gamble.
- 这个男人在你这里下了赌注了吗,先生? - 这是机密
- Did this man place a bet with you,sir? - That's confidential.
你能否向我们的读者解释一下 为什么你会出现在这个私人的赌博俱乐部的,先生?
Can you explain to our readers why you're in a private gambling club,sir?
我在拜访一个朋友
I'm visiting a friend.
你觉得纳税人应该资助你的赌博 喜好是否公平?
Do you think it's fair that the taxpayers should fund your gambling habit?
来吧,先生,你有什么要对我们的读者说的吗?
Come on,sir,what have you got to say to our readers?
比纳税人更重要吗,先生?
More important to the taxpayer,sir?
这是辆好车.你也是用你的所得来供车的吗,先生?
It's a nice car.Did you fund that out of your winnings,sir?
都在这里
There it is.
干得好,大家辛苦了 好了,让我们离开这里
Well done,everyone.All right,let's get out of here.
明天在Eddie的酒吧把工钱给你们.现在走吧
Wages in Eddie's Bar tomorrow night.Let's go.
- 做得好,伙计 - 好了,伙计们
- Well done,mate. - All right,mate.
现在一切都结束了 我有一些事情必须告诉你
Now this is all over,there's something I need to tell you.
事情是...
The thing is...
看看你们.就像下水道中的老鼠
Look at you.Rats in a sewer.
视力不错吧?这是什么?激光?我听说它们很不错
Eyesight better?What was it?Laser?I hear they're very good.
我们能为你做什么,Arthur?
What can we do for you,Arthur?
你能为我做什么?
What can you do for me?
你可以考虑跪下来亲我的脚...
You could try dropping to your knees,kissing my feet...
求我不要把这墙的痛苦加诸在你身上
and begging me not to paint the walls with you.
但我还是会满足你上次的嘴脸
But I'll settle for what you've just taken off the last mug.
对不起,我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry,I don't know what you're talking about.
你们只有10秒时间
You've got 10 seconds.
把钱给他,Danny
Give him the money,Danny.
- 等等 - 闭嘴
- Hold on a minute. - Shut up.
不
No.
我恨透了他一直来告诉我 我什么时候可以说话,什么时候不可以
I'm sick of him telling me when I can speak and when I can't.
- 我来处理这个 - 就像你处理所有的事情一样?
- I'll handle this. - Like you do with everything?
对不起,Mickey,除非我错过了点什么...
I'm sorry,Mickey,but unless I've missed something here...
你带我们进入了洪流中,却忘记带划水的浆
you've just led us up shit creek and forgot to pack the paddles.
哦,所以你才会那么做,是不是,Danny?
And that's what this is all about,isn't it,Danny?
因为你觉得你会做得更好
'Cause you think you could do better.
你为了避免出差错而做的所有事情就是低估我
Everything you've done since you got out of nick has been down to me.
低估你?
Down to you?
除了那句印象深刻的鹦鹉学舌:你自己来解决它们
Except for the parrot impressions:You do them yourself.
你是个弱智的骗子艺术家,Danny...
You were a short con artist,Danny...
在俱乐部酒吧骗骗那些喝醉的人 直到我把你带进来
working the clubs and bars for drinks till I took you in.
是啊,是你给我的机会,我很感激...
Yeah,you gave me a shot,and I'm grateful for that...
但那以后我一直在支持你
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表