剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
She's a grifter?
我是个严谨的艺术专栏作家 谢谢
I'm a serious arts writer,thank you.
你在哪儿见到Tip的?
Where did you meet Tip?
在大学里 那儿他们一般都招新成员
At college.That's where they usually recruit.
在大学的每一个人都知道Tip
Everyone at college knew Tip.
当你访问他之后 Tip打电♥话♥给我
After you visited him,Tip called me...
我们就选择这种方法
and we sort of came up with this.
太好了 那现在发生了什么?
Great.So what happens now?
为什么你们不拿着你们的钱
How about you keep your money...
而我拿走蒙德里安的画
and I'll hang on to the Mondrian.
不 蒙德里安的画必须要归还 这是我们做事的原则
No,the Mondrian has to go back.That's the way we work.
很好 但是它不是我做事的原则
Well,it's not the way I work.
很好 如果你可以得到它的话
Well,if you can live with that...
那你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
- 怎么样了 伙计们? - 还不坏
- How'd it go,boys? - Not bad.
不会吧!你还好吗?
Don't!You all right?
别担心 是我的错误 我见到你车子后就想走快一点
Don't worry,it was my fault.I stepped out in front of you.
我甚至没看到你
I didn't even see you.
能不能扶我一下 我这样看上去很笨拙
Can't bend me leg.I landed awkward.
我从未遇到过这种事情
It never happened to me before.
看阿 我可以动了 别担心 美女 我很快就好
Look at that,I can move it.Don't worry,love,I'll be fine.
这又是我们的一个漂亮的工作
Yeah,it was nice working the flop again.
那么你怎么知道她在撒谎?
So how did you know she was lying?
在鸡尾酒吧里面
At the cocktail bar.
你真的相信我 不是吗?
You do believe me,don't you?
她透露了她知道
She revealed a tell.
事实上 我相信
Actually,I do.
我仔细检查了
I double-checked it.
兴奋吗?
Excited?
她的手割过自己的喉咙 一个典型的知情者
The throat-slash.A classic tell.
是的 打心底里
Yes,indeed.
通常所表现的诸多于罪恶相关联的感情
Usually associated with feelings of guilt.
所以你更加确定了她会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
So you double-guessed the double-cross.
我只是想采取一些保险措施
I just took out some insurance.
好吧 吸取些经验
Well,take away the expenses...
我们始终还是拿到了30万在皮箱里
we've still got over 300,000 in the pot.
20万,还有10万将有其他用处
200,000.100,000 is going somewhere else.
哪儿?
Where?
不 不行 你不能这么做
No,no way.You can't.
对不起 如果我们不这么做 这个人会因为我们失去一切的
I'm sorry.But if we don't,this man loses everything because of us.
那也会给我们永久带来坏运气
And that'll jinx us forever.
你不会相信这些这些废话吧 Ash 是吗?
You don't believe all this crap,do you,Ash?
我们必须去做了 Danny
We gotta do it,Danny.
- Stace? - 让他去吧 Danny
- Stace? - Let it go,Danny.
听着10万给Naveen做一些补偿
Look,100,000 pays Naveen back and makes amends.
我们不是盗贼 Danny
Danny,we're not thieves.
快点 Danny
Danny,come on.
这是我的诈骗 好吗?
This was my grift,all right?
你应该告诉我一下
You should've told me.
你说的对 对不起
You're right.I'm sorry.
好的 Danny 你决定去做吧
Okay,Danny,you decide what happens next.
拿着 Danny
Danny,come on.
不管做什么样的决定 只要相信
Only please make sure whatever decision you make...
你可以以此为生
you can live with.
因为做过的事情已经过去
Because what's done is done.
如你们所知,接手者已经进来了
As you know,the receivers are in.
对不起 各位
...so sorry,everyone.
真是废话,这只是钱 不是吗?
Bollocks.It's only money,isn't it?
不管么说 我又有了个新的好主意
Anyway,I've got a great new idea.
好了 清理下头绪 想象下
Right,clear your minds,picture this:
我们有半头奶牛 和一匹设得兰小马
We've got half of a cow,a small Shetland pony...
- 还有一些防腐剂... - 以后再说吧
- and some embalming... - Tell me later.
我很高兴这些无聊的事情被解决了 快点 我请客了
I'm glad this silly matter is settled.Come on,I'm buying.My round.
那封Rachel的律师来的信
That envelope from Rachel's lawyer.
你从没有打开过吗?
Did you ever open it?
我决定还清她的帐
Yeah.I've decided to pay her off.
- 坏运又来了吗? - 嗯...
- Jinx lifted? - Well...
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表