剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
Albert,we're running late.Where are you?
我们已经就位了 别为我们操心 好好干好你的工作吧
In position.Don't worry about us,just do your job,son.
好的
Right.
你并没有带来那一半钱吧?
You did bring your half?
是的 夫人 25万银行的支票
Yeah,ma'am.Banker's draft for 250,000...
就在这里
right here.
再给2分钟 要不我就走了
Two minutes,I'm leaving.
好了 我要走了 过来吧 我的小天使们
That's it.I'm leaving.Come along,my cherubs.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起让你们久等了
Sorry to have kept you good people waiting.
交通真是很糟糕
Traffic was awful.
是它吗?
Is this it?
- 兴奋吗? - 是的 打心眼里
- Excited? - Yes,indeed.
这个箱子需要安全密♥码♥只有我有
This case is security-coded and I have the code...
就在我的手♥机♥里面
here on my phone.
署名蒙德里安 1902年
Signed Piet Mondrian,1902.
这是他从未使用过的风格直到
It's in a style he wasn't supposed to employ until...
数年之后
Years later.
在画的表面上含有很多灰尘
There's quite a bit of dust embedded in the top layer.
画还闻起来有
Picture has a smell.
鱼 恶心 腐烂的味道
Fishy.Rank.Decay.
有着蒙德里安后期作品的诸多特点
Bears many of the hallmarks that Mondrian used later on...
但是有意思的是 我对这个有迟疑
but it's interesting.There's a hesitancy about it.
所有的艺术家都尝试着一些新的 或者他害怕的事物
Almost like an artist trying something very new and scaring himself.
我的天呐
My God.
好的 如果它不是赝品
Well,if it's not a fake...
那就是真的,我的天呐
then "My God," indeed.
这只是一个初步的评估 当然
This is only an initial assessment,of course...
但是它却是显现出诸多蒙德里安作品的特点
but it would appear that this work bears the traits of a Mondrian...
在二十世纪开始的时候画的
painted at the turn of the century.
但是 这副画画在了一块质地良好的帆布上
But this picture was painted on a fine-quality canvas.
蒙德里安不会把这么好的帆布 浪费在这样一个实验性的作品上
Mondrian wouldn't have wasted a top canvas on experimental work...
它明显不像是拿去卖♥♥的
that was unlikely to sell.
他或许已经搞定了
He may have done.
他是一个吝啬的而且小心翼翼的人
The man was meticulous and he was frugal.
他大多数的作品都画在纸板上面
Most of his work was done on cardboard.
可能这是一个委托
Perhaps it was a commission.
一个委托?
A commission?
当时没有人愿意花钱去买♥♥这样的东西
Nobody would have paid for something like this back then.
再怎么说 如果它是个委托的话 我们会有记录的
Anyway,if it was a commission,we'd have records.
显而易见 Hook先生 这个游戏结束了
It would seem,Mr.Hook,that the circus is over.
如果他被雇来画一些传统的东西
What if he was hired to paint something traditional...
他着手于一块好的帆布但是委托中途停止了
so he splashed out on a good canvas,but the commission fell through...
于是他又重新利用了?
so he reused it?
- 这块帆布 - 对 就是这样
- The canvas. - Yeah.
我喜欢听起来这样
I like the sound of that.
跟我来
Follow me.
如果你说的是对的话 Watson小姐 拿就应该有另一幅画
If what you say is correct,Miss Watson,then there should be another painting...
藏在这幅画的下面
hidden underneath here somewhere.
什么都没有
Nothing.
就像我所说的 你该烧毁了它
As far as I'm concerned,you can burn it.
等下 如果我调整下解析度
Wait.If I adjust the resolution...
一个下层图案
A pentimento!
一个隐藏在下面的风景画 看到了吗?
A hidden landscape underneath.You see?
当这个委托未能实现 蒙德里安肯定发怒了
When the commission fell through,Mondrian must have been furious.
他用激进的手法来发泄他的怒火
He vented his frustration in something radical.
一个与众不同的海滩
A beach scene like no other,ever.
Hook先生
Mr.Hook...
我现在就给你50万现金
I will give you 500,000 right now,in cash.
对不起 那我的另外一半呢?
Sorry.What about my half?
Hook先生 现金支付
In cash,Mr.Hook.
在拍卖♥♥会上我或许会得到5倍钱
I might get five times that at auction.
如果这是真的
If it's genuine.
你依然不这么认为?
You still don't think so?
先不说画 我被说服去冒这个风险
Put it this way.I'm persuaded to take a risk.
除非我有唯一的拥有权
But only if I have sole possession.
我有一张25万的银行支票
I've a banker's draft here for 250,000!
Hook先生 你愿意做这笔交易吗?
Mr.Hook,do we have a deal?
你不该这么大胆
Don't you dare.
成交
Deal.
我告诉你,我玩了个障眼法
I've played a blinder,I'm telling you.
即使当Meredith发现这幅画是一个伪造品
Even when Meredith discovers it's a fake...
她对此已经无能为力了
she's not gonna want to do anything about it.
她不可能在想让她的名字出现在所有的报纸之上
There's no way she'd want her name splashed all over the papers.
那么 去除小费和其他开销 我们面对的是
So,minus Tip's fee and other expenses,we're looking at...
每个人5万
50,000 each.
那我海景别♥墅♥的目标开始变得更近了
That dream beach-house of mine is starting to look a lot closer.
我不敢相信你还拥护那些坏运气 Mickey
I can't believe you went for all that bad karma shit,Mickey.
一个人会去创造他的好运的 伙计
A man creates his own luck in this world,son.
15万
150,000.
谢谢给了这么多 如果你不介意的话我还想再分一部分
Ta very much,but I'll take the lot,if you don't mind.
什么?
What?
现在我的一个朋友正在等着去打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
Right now a friend of mine is waiting to call the police.
他们会告诉警♥察♥一副蒙德里安的画 在Gates画廊被偷窃了
They will tell the cops a Mondrian has been stolen from the Gates Gallery.
他们会把你的名字给警♥察♥
They will give them your names.
警♥察♥会逮捕你 他们也会找到前面说到的画
The cops will arrest you.They will find said painting.
你将去监狱
You will go to prison.
还有 你的名字将会遍布国家的新闻媒体
And what is more,your identities will be blown by the national press.
这会使你在这个久经世故的社会中
That will make it very hard for you to pull off any more cons...
赢得更多的骗术
in sophisticated society.
但是 有一个拯救措施
But there is salvation.
分给我那一半 这个电♥话♥将不会发生
Give me the half mil,the call is never made.
你从不闭嘴吗 Tip?
Do you ever shut up,Tip?
你已经有这些最好的东西了
You've got all these fine things around you.
你已经叫嚣完了你的聪明的言论
You've got all your clever talk and all your yap.
但是你知道你是什么吗?你只是一个二传手
But you know what you are?You're just a tosser.
卡拉瓦乔是一个恶毒的女王
Caravaggio was a vicious queen.
米开朗基罗追赶过小男孩
Michelangelo shagged little boys.
培根是一个酒鬼
Bacon was an alcoholic.
高更娶了一个13岁的小女孩 欢迎来到艺术的世界
And Gauguin married a 13-year-old girl.Welcome to the art world.
就像你喜欢你的世界 Danny 我们就像穿着体面衣服的蟑螂
Just like your world,Danny.We are merely cockroaches with good tailors.
那么你的那位准备打电♥话♥给警♥察♥的朋友是谁 Tip?
So who is this friend of yours that's gonna call the cops then,Tip?
我觉得你不必要知道
I don't think you need to know.
放松
Easy.
你还要从Mickey身上学很多东西 他知道如何控制行为
You can learn a lot from Mickey.He knows how to behave.
我当然知道
I certainly do.
还要10秒钟 我认为
Ten seconds,I reckon.
10秒钟 会发生什么?
Ten seconds.Until what?
我早就叫他们来了
I called them earlier...
然后我想我只是听到一辆汽车 在外面停下来
and I think I just heard a car pull up outside.
- 3,2 ,1 - 这是什么?
- 3,2,1... - What is this?
D.S.Martins 欺诈组
D.S.Martins,Fraud Squad.
好的 请进 长官
Yes,come in,officer.
你记得我 是吗 Jones先生?
You remember me,don't you,Mr.Jones?
我们有得到一个你邻居的电♥话♥
We've had a call from a neighbor.
他说他看到你走在公园里面 Jones先生
He says he saw you walking in the park,Mr.Jones.
现在 我们的调查在医学悬而未决范围下
Now,what with our investigation under suspension on medical grounds...
我们觉得最好是突然拜访下然后来一个 小小的交谈
we felt it best to pop down here and have a little chat.
之后我们就走
We'll be off then.
再见 Jones先生 很高兴见到你
Bye-bye,Mr.Jones.Nice to see you.
这儿有不少钱 长官
Lot of money here,sir.
是的 这跟我们没有关系
Yes.Nothing to do with us.
- 你知道他会反咬一口 - 我很清楚他
- You knew he was gonna turn. - I was pretty sure.
- 我们可能会少了一份钱 - 我告诉你 飞的离太阳太近
- We could have lost the lot. - I told you,flying close to the sun.
但是Tip还是可以用那画来反咬我们一口
But Tip can still turn us in with that painting.
她在这儿干什么?
What's she doing here?
太聪明了 还给我
Very clever.Give them back.
Danny 她就是叫警♥察♥的人
Danny,this is the person who calls the cops...
然后告诉他们 哪儿可以找到被盗的蒙德里安的作品
and tells them where to find a stolen Mondrian.
伪造者常常用他们的学生来 保护他们的伪造品
Forgers often use students to fence their forgeries.
她是个骗子吗?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表