剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
孩子 不懂生存规则就无法立足于世
I didn't get to where I am without knowing how the world works,son.
我明白这个道理
I understand that,Arthur.
而我 总能得到我想要的 干脆的说吧 到底是多少?
And I'm used to getting what I want,so why don't you just tell me what it'll take?
对不起...
I'm sorry.
别傻了 孩子 痛快点 告诉我标底
Don't prat about,son,just give us the bottom line.
我恐怕...
I'm afraid l...
我的主题公园 是英国北部地区中最大的一个
My theme park is the biggest in the North of England...
几乎是靠这双手建造起来的
most of it built with these hands.
5年之内 将会成为全欧洲最大的
In five years we'll be the biggest in Europe.
- 但是... - 没有"但是" 孩子
- Yes,but... - No buts,son.
告诉我 要赢得这次投标 得给你和Joe多少钱?
Just tell me what I have to give you and Joe 90 here to win that tender.
哦 很抱歉 标书都是保密的
I'm afraid the tenders are all sealed.
保密个鬼!Harry
Sealed,my ass.Harry.
这里有25,000
There's 25,000 there.
我不希望输给那些个 獐头鼠目的美♥国♥佬♥
I won't be beat by some bloody Yank dressed up as a mouse.
哇哦 那可是违规操作
Well,this is most irregular.
难道我们不是在做生意?
Are we doing business,or what?
象我常说的那样 我总是能得到我想要的
Like I said,I usually get what I want.
投标的截止日期一过
Once the deadline has passed...
我们就可以开始暗中操控了
we can get working on having it moved for you.
让那几个小毛孩输得体无完肤!
This will put us right up there with the big boys.
毋庸质疑!
I'm sure it will.
飞天大盗 第1季第6集
S01E06 The Last Gamble
我想说 如果我是个女的 我会爱死我自己的
All I'm saying is,you know,if I was a bird,well,I'd shag me.
瞧你说的
Can you hear yourself?
我就说 她绝对是个同性恋 不是嘛?
I reckon she's gotta be a lesbian,ain't she?
就因为她让你吃瘪了?
Just because she knocked you back?
听着 伙计 我没有吃瘪 懂吗?
Listen,mate,I don't get knocked back,okay?
我说..她们不是同姓恋就是性冷淡
Unless they're either A:Lesbian,or B:Frigid.
- 或者 两者都是 - 没错
- Or both. - Exactly.
- 也许她有男朋友了? - 所以..?
- Maybe she's got a boyfriend. - So?
也许 他们相处的很好
Well,maybe she's happy with him.
拜托 相处的好又怎样?也许下一个会更好呢?
Mate,happy,so what?Why go for second best?
Mick 别考虑 回答我
Mick,straight off,okay?
如果你是个女人 你会不会追求我?
If you was a bird,would you shag me?
他的自信心刚刚受过挫 新来的前台小姐不吃他那套
He's having a crisis of confidence.The new receptionist blanked him.
很简单 会还是不会?
It's very simple.Yes or no?
不会
No.
好吧 因为你也是个同性恋
Well,that's because you'd be a lesbian.
Stacie 我们工作室怎么样了?
Stacie,what's our working capital like?
呃 还行 怎么啦?
Yeah,it's healthy.Why?
Albert找到目标了
Albert's got a bite.
Anthony Reeves
Sir Anthony Reeves.
今早之前 他还在某大型事业公♥司♥担任着CEO的职位
Until this morning,he was CEO of one of the major utility companies.
巨大的损失和过多的在建基础设施建设
Huge losses and under-investment in infrastructure...
导致公用事业费用提高了39%...
led to a rise in utility bills up to 39%..
他不得不引咎辞职
and calls for his resignation.
作为他无能及管理不善的"回报"
His reward for this inept piece of mismanagement...
他得到的是50万的解聘金
was a golden handshake of 500,000.
Anthony先生有很强的排外心理
Sir Anthony borders on the xenophobic.
一个顽固的英帝国拥戴者排斥所有来自欧洲的东西
Staunch defender of the pound,hates anything European.
年收入少于10万的人
He refers to anyone who earns less than 100,000 a year...
在他看来就是个"下里巴人"
as "a member of the great unwashed."
真特别
Nice man.
城里有套公♥寓♥ 市郊还有间很不错的别♥墅♥
Apartment in the city and a rather nice country home...
他和妻子Janice及两条狗一同生活
which he shares with his wife Janice and two dogs.
怎么找到他的 Albert?
How did you find him,Albert?
我们是同一家俱乐部的会员
We're both members of the same gentleman's club.
过去一直是点头之交 最近我才了解到他的辉煌历史
We were on nodding terms until I learnt recently about his new fortune.
现在 你们成好朋友了?
So you became firm friends?
最好的朋友!
The best.
他还有两个不为人知的秘密 连他的妻子也不知道
And he has two dirty little secrets he hides from his wife.
对性的渴望
A hankering for prostitutes.
哦 不要啊!
No,please.
别担心 亲爱的...
Don't worry,my dear...
我觉得我们可以利用第二个
it's the second little vice I think we should use.
什么?
Which is?
我问他借阅报纸的时候发现的
I discovered it when I borrowed his newspaper.
他喜欢赌马
He likes the gee-gees.
不幸的是他的妻子非常反对赌博
Better still,his wife disapproves of gambling.
真是个调皮的孩子!
Who's a naughty boy then?
- 放长线 - 放长线?
- The wire. - The wire?
几乎没有人会放长线吊大鱼了
Nobody's worked the wire in 100 years.
最后一次看到 是在电影《骗中骗》里
Last time I saw that was in The Sting.
老把戏了 19世纪前使用的
It's an old-time scam,it's pre-1900.
跑马结果是由通过 美国的西方联合电报电♥话♥公♥司♥
Racing results used to go from east to west...
从东部传达到西部的
by Western Union telegraph.
你所需要做的就是 使人相信
All you had to do was convince the mark...
你能够在下注前 通过内部线报
that you had someone on the inside who could delay the results...
获悉比赛的结果
until you got the bet on.
Danny
Danny.
- 你在听吗? - 是的 Mickey
- Are you listening? - Yes,Mickey.
Ash 我们可以操作吗?
Ash,can we make it work?
可以 不过 现在大家都在看时实比赛
Yeah,but everyone watches races live these days.
- 是的 但不是在家看 - 是啊
- Yeah,but not in person. - No.
我想 原则上还是有机可趁的
The principle still holds good,I suppose.
用录象替代原来的信♥号♥♥就可以
Just have to use video link instead of telegraph.
Albert
Albert?
工程浩大
It's big.
我们也很优秀!
So are we.
有什么事?
What can I get you?
- 我在找个人 - 没找到吗?
- I'm looking for someone. - Aren't we all?
Danny Blue 你认识他吗?
Danny Blue.You know him?
不好意思 伙计 没听说过
Sorry,mate,never heard of him.
如果你有幸遇到这个人的话
On the off chance you meet him in the next few days...
可否替我把这个转交给他?
could you give him this for me?
当然 没问题 如果结果是4的话 你就得带我们参观伦敦了
Yeah,okay,if it said 4,I say you gave us a tour of London.
- 好的 谢了 - 不客气
- Yeah,thanks. - Yeah?Thank you.
你打赌又赢了
You've got a chip on your shoulder.
你该输一回 否则你总是自我感觉太好
You should lose it,or you'll always feel on the outside.
有必要吗?我一直都是很优秀的
What's new?I've been on the outside all my life.
在一个精英团队里 这种感觉会成为一种反作用
In a good crew,that will make you a liability.
- 我知道 - 那就好好处理
- I know that. - Then deal with it.
在这儿用午餐吗 Winstone先生?
Will you be lunching with us,Mr.Winstone?
不 谢谢 我和同事还有些事要谈
No,thank you,my colleague and I have some business to discuss.
- 图书馆正空着呢 - 太好了
- The library is free. - Lovely.
你怎么能记得住那么多不同的名字?
How do you remember all your names?
我不需要记住
I don't need to.
这样的地方 记住客人的名字 是他们的工作
In places like this,it's their job to remember them.
那是铁定赢的 James叔叔
This is a guaranteed winner,Uncle James.
你一定要相信我说的
You have just got to take my word on it.
我知道你说的没错 孩子 可是 我不喜欢赌博
I'm sure you're right,dear boy,but I'm afraid I don't gamble.
Anthony 还以为你躲起来了呢
Anthony,I thought you'd be in hiding.
真是无聊
Nasty business.
是那些无知大众的错
That's the problem with the great unwashed.
他们眼红那些赚大钱的人
They hate to see a fellow make a few pounds.
忘了介绍 Anthony 这是Peter 故友之子
I'm sorry,Anthony,this is Peter,the son of a very old friend of mine.
- 您好 先生 - 你好
- How do you do,sir? - How do you do?
Anthony最近被报社弄得焦头烂额
Anthony's having a bit of trouble with the press.
开玩笑 那帮市井之徒 不值一提
You're joking.They are scumbags,aren't they?
你也曾经遇到过麻烦?
You've had dealings with them?
我自己 没有 先生 几年前 我父亲有过类似经历
Not personally,sir.My dad did,a few years back.
他是个反欧洲运动的积极分子
He was an activist in the anti-Euro campaign.
- 媒体的焦点人物 - 是吗?
- Press were all over him. - Really?
行了 还是忘了吧 Peter Anthony 要一起聊聊吗?
Now,best forgotten,Peter.Anthony,won't you join us?
来 坐这儿吧 先生 我正要走
Here,take my seat,sir,I'm just off.
不用这么做
No need on my account.
不是的 事实上 我突然造访 是想给James叔叔一些内部消息
No,really,I only popped in here to make Uncle James a few quid.
不过 跟过去一样 他并不感兴趣
But as ever,he weren't interested.
人各有志 孩子 人各有志
Horses for courses,dear boy.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表